200M in all Skills

Makilio

Let's get back on-topic:

Elvis reached 2,711,589,444 Xp, awesome well done!! Legendary number

Elias is still capped at 3B Xp, miss you <3

Jdelacroix is almost 200M Smithing.

EDIT:

@Suomi

Do your irl friends know you're like the top player in runescape or do they themselves play?

Yeah but it doesn't change anything, most of my irl friends quit long time ago.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Well said, that's what I think too. Merchanting is kind of taking advantage of other people too. But like I said, everyone can play how they want.

I lost a lot of respect for you. I have no clue how you believe that accepting donations is better than merchanting. There was nothing wrong with the old merchanting system (pre free trade). The grand exchange was great because it gave the best price possible for the seller or the buyer (If someone bought something they would get it for the lowest price that someone was selling it for unless the buy offer was lower than the sell offer.) and it provided a quick and efficient way to get items. In the grand exchange there was always a "Best Ask" and a "Best Bid" with commonly traded items where the best bid is the highest buying offer and the best ask being the lowest sell offer. If someone wanted to sell an item they would set it to min price and would get the item for the best bid. A merchant would try to buy items for just above the best bid and then sell for just below the best ask. Players were well aware of the fact that if they wanted the best deal possible they would have to wait longer to get them. However most chose not to wait in order to get the item faster. Essentially players would knowingly trade away a tiny bit more money (often only like 0.5-1% the items value) so that they could save time not having to wait for the offer to complete. Merchants were people who were willing to wait for the offers to complete and were willing to take a bit of a risk. Also because merchants dealt in such high stock they gained only little bits of money from lots of people, which resulted in good profit for them.

Merchanting was one of the only ways to make money that actually took skill (other than maybe DIY if you consider time spent as skill). S U O M I, the reason the donations debate comes up so frequently is because it takes no skill at all and it's just using other people. Donations devalue your goal as well. Making money is a big part of this game that takes a lot of time and effort to get and when you get the money for free you're essentially getting free exp. Your goal of "completing this game" is silly, because you're bypassing a very large chunk of it. I'm one of those people that was proud of everything I worked for in runescape, because I was able to get there by myself. Back in the good old days I loved my account because of the fact that everything on it I had worked so hard for and got through my own hard work. I just don't really understand how you can call 200m all skills a personal goal where you: a) skip a huge part of the game(money making), and b) get a large amount of help from others. To me it is almost like setting a personal goal of running a marathon, but not running the whole marathon so you get your friends to run a couple miles and then collectively adding the distance and going, "Yay! I did it!". It really doesn't make sense to me...

I don't just feel this way about you though S U O M I, I feel this about most of the top 15. There are very few people who entirely worked for their stats and have gained them partially from others. It's really sickening to see what rs has come to now a days. Back when there was free trade, people actually had to work for what they wanted and people like Zarfot were able to be so high on the charts because he was smarter than the others. Zarfot took the time to understand things and because of that he was able to be more efficient than the other players. Nowadays all runescape is is scamming, botting, dicing and donations and it's really sad to see a game that used to have such great potential get run into the mud.

TL;DR S U O M I I don't get how you can call 200m all skills a personal goal, but so heavily depend on others and say things like Merchanting is taking advantage of others, when it is one of two respectable ways to get money.

I'm sorry for rambling/run-on sentances and any spelling/grammar errors. It's really late and I'm tired. Also sorry suomi for being so negative. In the end if your happy with what you've achieved in runescape, then don't let my views effect you and stop you from achieving your goal. I'm mostly disappointed with what runescape has become compared with what it was =(

~Whoa 1gp~

Well said, that's what I think too. Merchanting is kind of taking advantage of other people too. But like I said, everyone can play how they want.

I lost a lot of respect for you. blah blah blah...

~Whoa 1gp~

Suomi takes donates, you take money from impatient noobs by flipping the GE. There is no difference. Or can you think of a way to merchant without involving other players? Let me know when you think of one. According to you the only way to truely earn 200m in all skills is to farm all your own items like it's not a multiplayer game. Zarfot didn't do [cabbage] he just got lucky that he just happened to merchant when there was horrible inflation and you really couldn't fail.

satan_panda.png

I lost a lot of respect for you. blah blah blah...

~Whoa 1gp~

Suomi takes donates, you take money from impatient noobs by flipping the GE. There is no difference. Or can you think of a way to merchant without involving other players? Let me know when you think of one.

It's more like paying for a service... Getting things faster at the cost of a bit of money. I don't really feel like repeating myself- so I won't.

I lost a lot of respect for you. I have no clue how you believe that accepting donations is better than merchanting. There was nothing wrong with the old merchanting system (pre free trade). The grand exchange was great because it gave the best price possible for the seller or the buyer (If someone bought something they would get it for the lowest price that someone was selling it for unless the buy offer was lower than the sell offer.) and it provided a quick and efficient way to get items. In the grand exchange there was always a "Best Ask" and a "Best Bid" with commonly traded items where the best bid is the highest buying offer and the best ask being the lowest sell offer. If someone wanted to sell an item they would set it to min price and would get the item for the best bid. A merchant would try to buy items for just above the best bid and then sell for just below the best ask. Players were well aware of the fact that if they wanted the best deal possible they would have to wait longer to get them. However most chose not to wait in order to get the item faster. Essentially players would knowingly trade away a tiny bit more money (often only like 0.5-1% the items value) so that they could save time not having to wait for the offer to complete. Merchants were people who were willing to wait for the offers to complete and were willing to take a bit of a risk. Also because merchants dealt in such high stock they gained only little bits of money from lots of people, which resulted in good profit for them.

Merchanting was one of the only ways to make money that actually took skill (other than maybe DIY if you consider time spent as skill). S U O M I, the reason the donations debate comes up so frequently is because it takes no skill at all and it's just using other people. Donations devalue your goal as well. Making money is a big part of this game that takes a lot of time and effort to get and when you get the money for free you're essentially getting free exp. Your goal of "completing this game" is silly, because you're bypassing a very large chunk of it. I'm one of those people that was proud of everything I worked for in runescape, because I was able to get there by myself. Back in the good old days I loved my account because of the fact that everything on it I had worked so hard for and got through my own hard work. I just don't really understand how you can call 200m all skills a personal goal where you: a) skip a huge part of the game(money making), and b) get a large amount of help from others. To me it is almost like setting a personal goal of running a marathon, but not running the whole marathon so you get your friends to run a couple miles and then collectively adding the distance and going, "Yay! I did it!". It really doesn't make sense to me...

I don't just feel this way about you though S U O M I, I feel this about most of the top 15. There are very few people who entirely worked for their stats and have gained them partially from others. It's really sickening to see what rs has come to now a days. Back when there was free trade, people actually had to work for what they wanted and people like Zarfot were able to be so high on the charts because he was smarter than the others. Zarfot took the time to understand things and because of that he was able to be more efficient than the other players. Nowadays all runescape is is scamming, botting, dicing and donations and it's really sad to see a game that used to have such great potential get run into the mud.

TL;DR S U O M I I don't get how you can call 200m all skills a personal goal, but so heavily depend on others and say things like Merchanting is taking advantage of others, when it is one of two respectable ways to get money.

I'm sorry for rambling/run-on sentances and any spelling/grammar errors. It's really late and I'm tired. Also sorry suomi for being so negative. In the end if your happy with what you've achieved in runescape, then don't let my views effect you and stop you from achieving your goal. I'm mostly disappointed with what runescape has become compared with what it was =(

~Whoa 1gp~

U mad bro?

OT: I think he was leaning more towards the price manipulation. Also life lesson, just because you feel like your hard work is worth more than the results you bring; it probably isn't... just saying. Plus it's hard to decided what is a 'large chunk' of the game, for example to put into perspective for some of the poor or restricted rs players a large portion of the game might be to not go over there 2gb internet usage.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Where's this "you spent loads and loads and loads of hours doing the hardest skill, but it's not you that's getting it because you accept donations"-bullcrap coming from?

It makes no sense. I don't hear any complaints about the people hosting dice games/wager matches. (2mil for hosting a match that takes 20 secs is so hard! People must put oh so much effort into that! /sarcasm)

^That's like half of the top page for prayer.

sigtsg99tq3.png

U mad bro?

OT: I think he was leaning more towards the price manipulation. Also life lesson, just because you feel like your hard work is worth more than the results you bring; it probably isn't... just saying. Plus it's hard to decided what is a 'large chunk' of the game, for example to put into perspective for some of the poor or restricted rs players a large portion of the game might be to not go over there 2gb internet usage.

I really don't know what you mean.

also ldailey06 editted his post to make even less sence than before.

"According to you the only way to truely earn 200m in all skills is to farm all your own items like it's not a multiplayer game. Zarfot didn't do [cabbage] he just got lucky that he just happened to merchant when there was horrible inflation and you really couldn't fail."

^ I lul'd irl.

I lost a lot of respect for you. I have no clue how you believe that accepting donations is better than merchanting.

Hahaha, I never said that? I even said last page it takes a lot skill and effort.

Honestly some people just write on this thread so they can argue about something... so many people write posts like this "I lost respect for you" etc etc etc for some reason. I don't mean to sound rude but I couldn't care less, I don't even know you. Never asked for your respect. If you don't respect me, that's fine. Already said that so many times. No need to make post about it unless you really want to start arguments. All those things you have said I have heard at least million times and you of course have right to your opinion but this thread is full of posts like that, how does it help anyone?

Tbh I lost my respect for you because you can't even read what I write. I miss how rs used to be too but I am not going to blame just Jagex, rs community has gone really downhill. Full of scammers/hackers/haters/trolls who do nothing but try to annoy or harm each other. I don't understand why people would come to play a game which is ment for fun to do that? I guess they find it funny but still... hard to understand.

Sorry about very negative post but I hear all kind of stuff from people who don't even know me and I haven't done anything to them. Honestly don't people have better things to do than complain about someone getting free pixels? I can find so many more important things to do...

But like you said, don't let my views affect you and just live how you want to.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Where's this "you spent loads and loads and loads of hours doing the hardest skill, but it's not you that's getting it because you accept donations"-bullcrap coming from?

It makes no sense. I don't hear any complaints about the people hosting dice games/wager matches. (2mil for hosting a match that takes 20 secs is so hard! People must put oh so much effort into that! /sarcasm)

^That's like half of the top page for prayer.

I think you misunder stood. The slow skills like agility are obviously completed by S U O M I himself and those are something he should be proud of because he worked hard for those. I just don't see how he can call "200m all skills" a personal goal when really like 10ish skills are buyables and he's relying on others for a large chunk of it.

As for the dicing games and such I did complain about it. I don't support it at all and feel that people should actually work for their achievements, because not only will they get more respect for it, but they'll also feel more accomplished because they worked for it. The main point of a highscores system is to show off people who worked hard for their achievements. As it currently stands there are many people who worked much harder for their prayer exp than those dicers who have the top ranks, but get no recognision at all. The Highscores as well as runescape is flawed as a whole and it's just sickening.

Fine I won't call it personal goal then, let's call it group goal or something. Or got better ideas? Whatever makes you happy =P

This is a multiplayer game. Thus I'd say any way Suomi aquires the money needed for buyables, within the rules, is completely legitimate.

EDIT: Suomi, would you accept a small donation of 4-5m? I'm on the fence about quitting, and if I do so I'd like to support your quest. That's about the worth of everything I'll have after bxpw, excluding my Guthix Set which I will never sell.

This is a multiplayer game. Thus I'd say any way Suomi aquires the money needed for buyables, within the rules, is completely legitimate.

EDIT: Suomi, would you accept a small donation of 4-5m? I'm on the fence about quitting, and if I do so I'd like to support your quest. That's about the worth of everything I'll have after bxpw, excluding my Guthix Set which I will never sell.

Yeah of course, thank you so much :)

I lost a lot of respect for you. I have no clue how you believe that accepting donations is better than merchanting.

Hahaha, I never said that? I even said last page it takes a lot skill and effort.

Honestly some people just write on this thread so they can argue about something... so many people write posts like this "I lost respect for you" etc etc etc for some reason. I don't mean to sound rude but I couldn't care less, I don't even know you. Never asked for your respect. If you don't respect me, that's fine. Already said that so many times. No need to make post about it unless you really want to start arguments. All those things you have said I have heard at least million times and you of course have right to your opinion but this thread is full of posts like that, how does it help anyone?

Tbh I lost my respect for you because you can't even read what I write. I miss how rs used to be too but I am not going to blame just Jagex, rs community has gone really downhill. Full of scammers/hackers/haters/trolls who do nothing but try to annoy or harm each other. I don't understand why people would come to play a game which is ment for fun to do that? I guess they find it funny but still... hard to understand.

Sorry about very negative post but I hear all kind of stuff from people who don't even know me and I haven't done anything to them. Honestly don't people have better things to do than complain about someone getting free pixels? I can find so many more important things to do...

I'm sorry for misreading your post. I guess the way I read it it seemed like you were pulling a drumgun and dissing merchanting to boost your own achievements (making donations seem not that bad). I tried not to entirely direct the post towards you, because you're not the only one I feel that way about. I feel lots of the top players don't deserve to be ranked as high as they are, because lots of them Diced/donations and Telmo who was a gen in smoking mills. It's just dissapointing that very few of the top 15 got to where they are by themselves. The reason I only mentioned you was because it's obviously no secret you take donations, but the other top players I don't know much about and am not 100% sure if they diced, etc and don't really wanna say they did if they didn't. Probably a big reason they wanted to be in the top 15 in the first place was for the "e-fame" and when people use dice/donations to get there I lose my respect for them. Not saying that you do it for e-fame though S U O M I. Mainly I don't see why you take donations. This is just my oppinion, but I feel that if you worked for it yourself you would feel a lot better. You may have to spend a year at frosts or something, and you'll complete your goal a lot slower having to make the money yourself, but in the end, others and you will probably have more respect for your huge accomplishment. Don't feel like you have to take donations to "keep" up and stay ahead of the dicers. Taking donations is just an easy way out.

Fine I won't call it personal goal then, let's call it group goal or something. Or got better ideas? Whatever makes you happy =P

It is a group goal because you are actually 7 chinese slaves

Haha I needed that laugh =P Things were getting a bit too serious...

Let me say this again, I have never even said that donations are better than merchanting. Especially when you think about time before free trade, it was so much harder to get money. I have huge respect for players like Zarfot, Elias and Aasiwat/Allar who earned all their money by merchanting/flipping.

This is what I said about merchanting on last page:

Merchanting is kind of taking advantage of other people too. But like I said, everyone can play how they want. Of course it's more skilled and takes more effort.

Never said anything near that donations are better than merhanting. I even said "kind of" so I wouldn't make any merchanting fanatics mad but it failed, I am sorry. Honestly I hate arguing so much, especially pointless arguments like this.

Sorry again about all my negative posts and thanks everyone for the support. I love you <333 xoxoxoxo

Random question to SUOMI: Is your private chat ever so full of ppl saying something you can't even keep up with it anymore and forced to put it to friends or off?

Amonitas.png

Quest cape since 11th July 99 Farming 4th February 99 Cooking 31st August

Random question to SUOMI: Is your private chat ever so full of ppl saying something you can't even keep up with it anymore and forced to put it to friends or off?

Yeah sometimes.

@Cloud Sorry to say this but fighting for Frost dragons against 100 bots wouldn't make me feel any better about my goal but thanks for the idea :)

I belive that suomi plays like 50hrs and then sleep like 12-15 hours + cycling. And then repeat

this

How can that even be healthy?

Hahaha I have never done that and not going to =P

I can't say any exact hours for how much I sleep or play a day because I am human and every day is different. Some days I am awake 12 hours and then I sleep 12 hours, some days 16 hours awake and then sleep 10 hours. I sleep whenever I am tired, I don't count the hours. I can't remember when I last time slept less than 8 hours and I guess I sleep too much but I love it. Never used alarm in the last 4 years so I always sleep as long as possible.

I have no idea why people think I play 17-20 hours a day. I have gained less than 25M Slayer Xp this month and I get over 70K Slayer Xp/h when using effigies on slayer. So that means I have played about 360 hours this month. I know that's a lot too but nowhere near 17 or 20 hours a day... it's actually about 12 hours a day. I don't know why people need to exaggerate everything. Anyways why it's so important to know how many hours I play a day?

Another donation argument too, yay! :P

Don't really have anything more to say, been through this argument at least 1k times. If you don't want to accept donations or don't like them, that's fine. It's your decision, you choose how you play. And if you don't want to respect me just because I get free pixels, that's fine too. I never expected anyone to respect me and I don't play this game to get respect anyways. You say that 200M all skills won't mean anything if I got it because of donations, I find that quite funny when most of my exp is from unbuyable skills. Oh and someone said that they respect hackers/scammers more than someone who accepts donations but never scams/hacks anyone. I find that kinda funny too, no wonder that rs community is what it is nowadays.

Someone said that those donation pictures always start agruments, there was tons of donation arguments even before I started posting on this thread and there was no donation pictures either. So I wouldn't blame anyone who is posting those donation screenshots. Haters gonna hate no matter what you do, even if I didn't accept donations I know people would find reasons to "hate" if they wanted to. That's just how people are sadly. I see people complaining about anything. But if you think about the bigger picture, how does it harm anyone if someone wants to give me free pixels in a game?

I really appreciate all the help and sorry about a bit negative post but this is like 18547845th donation/hours a day debate. Before someone said I played 20 hours a day and everyone believed him and now 17 hours, honestly where you get these numbers? Haha =P

Oh and huge thanks langer for the weekly updates as always! At least some posts are on topic =P

I was jk btw, I actually play 30 hours a day

Sorry. A few dozen pages back I remember someone else saying 16-17 hours so that is why I said that.

the-graduate-bus.png

I'm sorry for misreading your post. I guess the way I read it it seemed like you were pulling a drumgun and dissing merchanting to boost your own achievements (making donations seem not that bad). I tried not to entirely direct the post towards you, because you're not the only one I feel that way about. I feel lots of the top players don't deserve to be ranked as high as they are, because lots of them Diced/donations and Telmo who was a gen in smoking mills. It's just dissapointing that very few of the top 15 got to where they are by themselves. The reason I only mentioned you was because it's obviously no secret you take donations, but the other top players I don't know much about and am not 100% sure if they diced, etc and don't really wanna say they did if they didn't. Probably a big reason they wanted to be in the top 15 in the first place was for the "e-fame" and when people use dice/donations to get there I lose my respect for them. Not saying that you do it for e-fame though S U O M I. Mainly I don't see why you take donations. This is just my oppinion, but I feel that if you worked for it yourself you would feel a lot better. You may have to spend a year at frosts or something, and you'll complete your goal a lot slower having to make the money yourself, but in the end, others and you will probably have more respect for your huge accomplishment. Don't feel like you have to take donations to "keep" up and stay ahead of the dicers. Taking donations is just an easy way out.

You're still neglecting the fact that Suomi is already miles ahead of every other player in the game in terms of non-buyable stats. Nobody else has put nearly as much work into non-buyables as he has. Any buyable Xp is insignificant to begin with, since buyables are already of pretty low value. That said, the only players that even have 200m in buyables are those that are capable of making money easily. Nobody grinded 2k+ hours for their 200m prayer lol. Taking donations doesn't really devalue Suomi's achievements compared to others considering how he's one of the few in the game to have actually put in real work into his account.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

You're still neglecting the fact that Suomi is already miles ahead of every other player in the game in terms of non-buyable stats. Nobody else has put nearly as much work into non-buyables as he has. Any buyable Xp is insignificant to begin with, since buyables are already of pretty low value. That said, the only players that even have 200m in buyables are those that are capable of making money easily. Nobody grinded 2k+ hours for their 200m prayer lol. Taking donations doesn't really devalue Suomi's achievements compared to others considering how he's one of the few in the game to have actually put in real work into his account.

hai there, nice to see you back to forums! :)

It takes more effort for someone that got 200m ALL skills and merched for his cash than someone that got 200m ALL skills and got donations instead of paying some effort to make his own cash.

I know Jebrim has gotten quite a lot of XP from the Agility Arena.

I think he got 13m xp and then 18m from tickets.

See description of

:

"This video shows some of my training methods, as well as my 99 Agility from obstacles at Brimhaven party and my final ticket count of 50k(exactly 16m Xp stored). I used all of them on August 12th, where I proceeded to set a 2m day and 10m week record at the Advanced Barb course in addition to the tickets. These are visible on Runetracker."

It was about 15m Xp from obstacles and 16m Xp in tickets, although add about 1m Xp for previous training I've done there. I don't have the most time spent at Brimhaven or the most tickets ever held though. The closest person to 200m Xp in tickets would be Skwysh, at 107k, about 40m Xp's worth depending on if the new 10% refer-a-friend system stacks with gloves. She quit RS though, so don't expect that amount to go up. The next highest is Thee Ace, at around 80k tickets, but he hardly even plays anymore (not that he ever played a lot) and it's taken him 3 years to collect that amount, so it's unlikely he'll make it much further. A Cole recently set a goal for 200m Xp with tickets from his current Xp and he used to be the record holder for most tickets traded in at once until Szef (47k tickets) and I did more. He doesn't have much atm however. He had 40k back then (before Runetracker). Fatdudu is another player that does Brimhaven, although he stopped doing it straight awhile ago and he actually doesn't store up that much, but trades in every 10k tickets usually.

Someone mentioned that Lover Romeo used Brimhaven in the past for some of his Xp. This isn't true, although if he had done any Brimhaven, it would have been for an insignificant amount, like less than 1m. It was his predecessor, Inuyasha8750, that had held the previous record of most tickets traded in at once before A Cole's 40k. Inu had around 29k tickets that he traded in for a 10m Xp boost that he used to jump to 26m Xp to get an instant 1m lead on Dakini Sword and take rank 1 in Agility.

There are a few other retired players that have done some Brimhaven, but they never had big stacks of tickets.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim