200M in all Skills

Makilio

how do you figure that a13d?

48-49-71-63087412

* S U O M I :thumbdown: :shame:

*Elvis :thumbdown: :shame:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Gf daily records check them out

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I was there, quite the party. He took 4 records. Daily overall and the 3 attack records. I tip my hat to A Lv Too Low.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I was there, quite the party. He took 4 records. Daily overall and the 3 attack records. I tip my hat to A Lv Too Low.

I was there also, any idea how long it took him to get that many zeal?

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Been watching his progress for a while now glad to see he finally reached 20K

He also said he's going to get 11K more for slayer!

Also just thinking... If he had done sorceress' garden and saved enough sq'uirks or whatever they're called he could've maxed thieving today also and broke 200m exp in a day... plus he could do some really fast crafting methods also to max that and get even more xp... 210Mish in 1 day, breaking daily and weekly

Update of the top 15

1. Elias : 3,00B xp Inactive

2. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive

3. S U O M I : 2,85B xp (+32M). As cleverly predicted last week, Suomi passed Jdelacroix to claim rank 3 and become the highest ranked active player. Still training slayer, he also made a push in herblore and crafting and should pass up inactive Telmomarques this coming week. Logically, he should be rank 1 in early october at the latest. Coming milestones : 100M WC, 200M ranged and 200M slayer (10th and 11th)

4. Jdelacroix : 2,84B xp (+13M). Still mainly smithing, Jd is keeping the pace with daily farming runs and some livid farming. He should settle back to rank 3 in about 3 weeks depending how goes BXPW. He could get his 9th skill at 200M with smithing next week. Coming milestones : 200M thieving, 200M smithing and 200M farming (9th-10th and 11th skill)

5. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,71B xp (+5M). Very slow week for Elvis who trained farming and some crawling most likely. He has reached his 12th skill over 100M with ranged and has 2 more in sights in the coming weeks. Coming milestones : 100M str and 100M farming

6. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

7. Tezz : 2,65B xp (+14M). Still turning tricks for magic XP, Tezz finds himself 3 weeks away from rank 6 and tying Drumgun and Telmomarques for most skill at 200M when he gets his 10th with magic. He could become the new "drumgun" if he keeps on focusing skills for 200M. Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 200M magic (10th skill)

8. Drumgun : 2,62B xp (+9M). Still training fishing and dungeoneering, the king of 200M skills could appear on the highscore frontpage if he keeps getting levels. I expect him to grab rank 7 in late october, early november. Coming milestones : 200M WC (11th)

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Kingduffy : 2,25B xp (+5M). Still hunting and thieving, Kingduffy is on a slower pace than usual. Even though he could become the first player to reach 21 skills over 50M, he's not training for that at the moment. Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 100M hunter

11. Paperbag : 2,16B xp (+0M). He did some farming last week, nothing too groundbreaking.

12. Green098 : 2,08B xp (+10M). Magical Green098 has had her biggest week in the last month with her unique magical slayer training. Effigy gains are slowly starting to show and she could get all skills over 20M in 3 weeks when she reaches that mark with RC. Coming milestones : 2,1B xp

13. Kngkyle : 2,07B xp. (+9M). A mix of crafting, dungeon and WC last week for Kngkyle who kept the pace of Green last week. Competition form below is coming in fast from Richard and Fuberscape, let's see how it goes in the coming weeks. Coming milestones : 2,1B xp

14. 398573520683 (previously Fubarscape) : 2,04B xp. (+21M) Still training fletching and slayer, the player commonly known as Richard has passed Gertjaars for rank 14 and could challenge both Kngkyle and Green shortly. Coming milestones : 200M fletching ( 6th skill), 100M ranged and 100M HP

15. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

Fuberscape (formerly Number1 Boss) is on pace to enter the top 15 next week after major gains last week (63M xp) in summoning, RC through effigies and all combos related to those.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Thanks for the update langer, and gratz to Suomi on the highest ranked active player and for sure we should see Suomi at the top of the chart pretty soon. :thumbsup:

Also Gratz to A Lv Too Low, that is definitely a humongous achievement. And good to luck to him if planning to get zeals for slayer

Probably useless by now, but here's something I've saved for the past few years: Zarfot's summary of all his 99s skills.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1ietrNTbi7iwNpLmAnpNlnh2QHZ1xGqMhNOyIs4plAB8

Thanks for sharing.

I wonder if Soul Wars has a zeal limit. If not, I would love to see someone get 200m zealable skills in a day. Oh god I can picture the Runetracker rape already.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

I wonder if Soul Wars has a zeal limit. If not, I would love to see someone get 200m zealable skills in a day. Oh god I can picture the Runetracker rape already.

I'm not sure about the zeal limit (EDIT: ^It is 50k zeals), but he got 20,202 zeals (amazing number) :shock:

And this is a pic from runetracker after he exchanged those zeals. Lets see if he goes for the weekly record :thumbsup:

rMZ7f.png