200M in all Skills

Makilio

I don't really know what happened. It didn't happen overnight, but you can really see the change. A couple years ago any serious rule breaking - botting, rwting, bug abuse - would result in you being banned. Maybe temporarily or permanently depending on the severity, but it was a ban nonetheless. When did stats wiping become a serious form of punishment that could deter rule breaking. It certainly doesn't. From a business perspective it is easy to understand why but in hindsight it is completely hypocritical to what they stood for in the past. Obviously they've changed their rules now and they constantly alter their webiste, terms, and conditions for their benefits. I wish we could look at the terms and conditions from 2005/2006 and see how different it is now. I remember when lan (lucipher6) got taken off the highscores and then put back, but lost his ranks. People complained back then and nothing was done. And if Jagex knew that this (stats wiping) was going to be the route they were going to take then they have had more than enough time to sort something out such that if they were mistaken or if stats do get wiped, ranks which are permanent i.e. 200m xp, get reinstated if the xp was obtained fairly.

When someone cheats, it doesn't have to be in game, it could be in real life on an exam, and this isn't limited to cheating it could be when lying to someone or committing a crime, you always assess the situation in three ways: what do i stand to gain, what is the probability of getting caught, and if I do get caught what is the punishment? The last two should be the deterrents but they arent because jagex dont know what to do.

Obviously bu11's move of recording him bug abusing and uploading it wasn't a smart one, but he was smart enough to know not to 'abuse' it. Losing his dg rank is by no means fair no matter how you look at it. Jagex is at fault here for their system and handling of this. And of course his magic xp should've been deducted as a deterrent but how is a drop from 40m odd xp obtained fairly to not even level 99 justified? Its not justified. Losing his dg rank is not justified. Its their game and they can do what ever the hell they want.

Very few things piss me off and Jagex is moving up on that list. It really is no surprise as to why major players are leaving.

By the way, has anyone seen this. He got demodded, but I give him props. I don't think Jagex should win and I think everyone should promote that. The reason Jagex want to win is so that they can show this award to investors, advertisers, customers. Perhaps if they didnt win this year they'd get their act together. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq9MXlPColw&feature=channel_video_title

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Had a car accident today. Scariest moment of my life. Im ok, but my car is wrecked. Worked for over a year to pay for that car, kinda puts me in the same situation as SUOMI if they shut down rs, however he put in much more work into the game then i did into my car... Scary

The amount he will lose on RS closing down is comparable to buying a house, not having insurance and having it get destroyed in a fire one day. Im just guessing but I would assume by his XP hes played close to 20k hours which translates to $160k (given min wage is $8 an hour and he valued his time at min wage).

I believe he's said he has over 1k days played so that is 24k+ hours. That comparison is not accurate though. You wouldn't of worked every hour you played the game, you wouldnt of worked 18 hours straight or 35 hour all nighters, and you certainly wouldn't of worked if you woke up at 2 in the morning, couldn't go back to sleep, so started playing. I'd ventue to guess the monetary sum is half, if not less because in reality the work is less satisfying (in terms of enjoyment) than playing. I say this of course because you said minimum wage, and really, how many minimum wage jobs are peoples ambitions. I do understand what you are saying though.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Had a car accident today. Scariest moment of my life. Im ok, but my car is wrecked. Worked for over a year to pay for that car, kinda puts me in the same situation as SUOMI if they shut down rs, however he put in much more work into the game then i did into my car... Scary

The amount he will lose on RS closing down is comparable to buying a house, not having insurance and having it get destroyed in a fire one day. Im just guessing but I would assume by his XP hes played close to 20k hours which translates to $160k (given min wage is $8 an hour and he valued his time at min wage).

I believe he's said he has over 1k days played so that is 24k+ hours. That comparison is not accurate though. You wouldn't of worked every hour you played the game, you wouldnt of worked 18 hours straight or 35 hour all nighters, and you certainly wouldn't of worked if you woke up at 2 in the morning, couldn't go back to sleep, so started playing. I'd ventue to guess the monetary sum is half, if not less because in reality the work is less satisfying (in terms of enjoyment) than playing. I say this of course because you said minimum wage, and really, how many minimum wage jobs are peoples ambitions. I do understand what you are saying though.

Not trying to get worked up over a comparison of on the job time, just how it feels to work 24k+ hours on something and have it get destroyed overnight is all. A comparison i thought fit was minimum wage job (with no expenses or taxes) and buying a house that gets destroyed instantly

He won't lose the fun and memories he had during that time. You can't compare it to something you worked for because it isn't the case. He achieved something while having fun.

[404] Signature not found.

Oh right, forgot that GWD things don't drop Effigies.

I've gotten an effigy from a hobgoblin in GWD before while getting bandos KC. Perhaps just aviansies don't drop?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I've gotten an effigy from a hobgoblin in GWD before while getting bandos KC. Perhaps just aviansies don't drop?

Ive gotten one from a Jogre, I think it's anything exclusive to Gwd

Climate.png

Ive gotten one from a Jogre, I think it's anything exclusive to Gwd

So that would be why spiritual mages are the only task assigned by Kuradal that don't drop effigies. Makes sense. But what about the generals/minions?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.