200M in all Skills

Makilio

And, here's a motivational video for keeping on going towards 200M all goals or any goal for that matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAJPPjGrU7g

First of all, congrats for your post. The best post i ever seen on this topic. I wish to see me posts like that one.

Before i see that vid: Since the buy xp thing update by Jagex, i couldn't care much about Xp like i used to. I would probably also play less amount of time per day.

After: idc about stupid updates from jagex. I don't really need to care about that stupid things. I will keep going with my goal even if no one belives that i will get it in one day.

Thanks for sharing with that vid :) saved my life

And, here's a motivational video for keeping on going towards 200M all goals or any goal for that matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAJPPjGrU7g

First of all, congrats for your post. The best post i ever seen on this topic. I wish to see me posts like that one.

Before i see that vid: Since the buy xp thing update by Jagex, i couldn't care much about Xp like i used to. I would probably also play less amount of time per day.

After: idc about stupid updates from jagex. I don't really need to care about that stupid things. I will keep going with my goal even if no one belives that i will get it in one day.

Thanks for sharing with that vid :) saved my life

no offense, but your life must be pretty pathetic if a youtube video posted on a runescape website saved your life.

no offense, but your life must be pretty pathetic if a youtube video posted on a runescape website saved your life.

No offense, but I don't expect people that are young and/or doesn't take rs srsly understand me. Thanks.

For rs standards im old (21) and no one should take a video game serious. Theyre designed for leisure.

I'm 24 and still take this video game seriously. Why wouldn't I? Because your mum and dad told you not to?

Thanks for the advice, tho.

Stop this line of discussion right now, thank you.

Edit: don't bother replying to this post, just get on with relevant discussions or go away.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

With BXP weekend announced I'd like to see how much Herblore supps SUOMI has saved up :P

Also, what each of the top active players will be training come BXP weekend.

Well according to Runetracker he's been training herblore all day instead of slaying, less supplies to use on BXPW :ohnoes:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

i think he said he was going to make extremes beforehand so he can overload on the weekend

Ah right. This makes more sense then :thumbsup:

hzyi3.gif

Assuming SUOMI will only make overloads when he has above a 1.1x multiplier, SUOMI should be almost done with making all of his extremes.

At max he can make 14,000 overloads ( i think thats max speed ) in the 10 hours. multiply that by 1,200 xp of making all 5 extremes and u get 16.8m xp. He has gotten 14m xp already so if he stops soon we can assume he is only doing it for the 10 hours.

As a side note, its kinda refreshing to see SUOMI ( the king of sticking with one skill untill its done ) do multiple skills in a week. From slayer, to crafting, to herblore. Also him gaining massive xp due to fast skills is fun to watch too.

Also, if you want to tell us. What is your bank of choice for doing bank skills ? If you dont want to say exactly, can you at least say if its a bank that is rarely used, or if its in a crowded place.

Assuming SUOMI will only make overloads when he has above a 1.1x multiplier, SUOMI should be almost done with making all of his extremes.

At max he can make 14,000 overloads ( i think thats max speed ) in the 10 hours. multiply that by 1,200 xp of making all 5 extremes and u get 16.8m xp. He has gotten 14m xp already so if he stops soon we can assume he is only doing it for the 10 hours.

As a side note, its kinda refreshing to see SUOMI ( the king of sticking with one skill untill its done ) do multiple skills in a week. From slayer, to crafting, to herblore. Also him gaining massive xp due to fast skills is fun to watch too.

Also, if you want to tell us. What is your bank of choice for doing bank skills ? If you dont want to say exactly, can you at least say if its a bank that is rarely used, or if its in a crowded place.

I'm gonna say Soul Wars bank probably, because of the lack of randoms.

hzyi3.gif

Soul Wars bank but went back to slayer already.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

What items did SUOMI invest in? Which herb or secondary is the best to stock up on? Perhaps once he unloads all of them and makes a massive profit he will have an epiphany and fall in love with merchanting!

------------------------------- Off-topic

Not to jump on the inspiration train, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhDmNRQgKLM

I still can't believe I beat out Pacino that year. His performance in And Justice For All was far superior. I should have won for Lenny instead. Of course, that was the same year as Godfather Part II which again, Pacino had me beat. Surprisingly Art Carney won it that year.

Also I was looking at the ending of The Graduate and some maniac kid used the scene iat the end of his youtube video.

DONTWANThttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuRQw-jHO_E&feature=channel_video_titleTOSPAMPOSTWITHVIDEOS

I actually kind of like it. It is a nice statement on existentialism, but that kid looks a bit deranged. I don't know why I said "but". It implied that was a bad thing. I like crazy.

the-graduate-bus.png

Many different herbs/potions but Bonus XP Weekend was just announced and prices keep crashing. So typical with my luck haha, was expected =P Oh well I will be happy if I make even small profit.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Silly Jagex.

http://kngkyle.com/uploads/2011-08-22_2205.png

(no I didn't buy it, and doubt I'll read it. they sent it to me for winning some skill competition)

I plan on doing construction for bxpw and a little summoning. As you can see by my poor gains, I've been slacking a bit lately. I'll probably pass Green just in time for Richard to pass me. :(

Many different herbs/potions but Bonus XP Weekend was just announced and prices keep crashing. So typical with my luck haha, was expected =P Oh well I will be happy if I make even small profit.

A lot of people still don't know it's been announced due to it being somewhat secretly announced.

Hopefully you'll be in luck when they post a dedicated newsfeed about it :D

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

A lot of people still don't know it's been announced due to it being somewhat secretly announced.

Hopefully you'll be in luck when they post a dedicated newsfeed about it :D

Yeah it's funny how they managed to mess up even that too but yeah it's Jagex we are talking about, anything is possible.

I told you that you couldn't expect a rise as last bxw. :shades:

I still can't believe I beat out Pacino that year.

Hi, I'm Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II ...

... really can't stand people who claim to be someone else & don't bring the proof. So low.

Especially claiming to be someone as respected and admired as Dustin Hoffman.

On another note: I was wondering, Suomi, have you thought about the exp you expect* to have after the bonus exp weekend? Would be cool if you were to max out slayer and have 3,000,000,003 exp + rank 1 :) Don't know if that would work out though

*do you expect to get 200m herby or 100m+ summoning exp?

TBH, I was already frowning a bit when you announced you were buying BXPW herblore ingredients. I remember that when you announced that, I went to check prices, and noticed you missed out on the dip, and already overpayed

The rise starts right after PvP was taken out of RuneScape. Then it drops when summer starts. It has nothing to do with PvP inflation from what the graph shows.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012