200M in all Skills

Makilio

Sorry, but I can't understand why you guys still talk about Drumgun. He already stated that his goal is NOT 200m all skills and won't ever be because of real life plans or something like that.

So this thread should just be about suomi, dragonseance and foot.

but mainly dragonseance #1 to 200m all

Nope, count me out, lost interest after this whole "refer a friend" [cabbage].

Sorry, but I can't understand why you guys still talk about Drumgun. He already stated that his goal is NOT 200m all skills and won't ever be because of real life plans or something like that.

Nope, count me out, lost interest after this whole "refer a friend" [cabbage].

But it is clearly impossible to get 200m xp in 35 days, Jagex said so.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Thanks Thai ;) the ''Church of Drumgun'' thing can get annoying lol. Alot more top players than just me have stated they're not going for it and they get discussed too. And I believe I've said that a drastic slayer update for example would make me reconsider? It all depends on the time that's available ;) (edit inb4counterposts, the chances on that aren't very high though, that's why I'm saying no to it for now)

And haha Makaveli that's funny how you're still trying to give a negative answer to that post and I can see what you tried to do there, but I care because I would prefer a somewhat enjoyable and peaceful gaming experience during the time that I'm playing it. :)

P.S. If that's how it is then don't expect me to greet you again the next time I see you, not saying you should be a fanboy but there is a thing such as politeness and fair treatment.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Thanks Thai ;) the ''Church of Drumgun'' thing can get annoying lol. Alot more top players than just me have stated they're not going for it and they get discussed too. And I believe I've said that a drastic slayer update for example would make me reconsider? It all depends on the time that's available ;) (edit inb4counterposts, the chances on that aren't very high though, that's why I'm saying no to it for now)

And haha Makaveli that's funny how you're still trying to give a negative answer to that post and I can see what you tried to do there, but I care because I would prefer a somewhat enjoyable and peaceful gaming experience during the time that I'm playing it. :)

P.S. If that's how it is then don't expect me to greet you again the next time I see you, not saying you should be a fanboy but there is a thing such as politeness and fair treatment.

Wait what is this L? I don't even expect you to greet me, I don't expect to be greeted by anyone who isn't a friend so I don't see why you think I'd care if you don't randomly say 'hi' to me. I don't care if my answers seem 'negative' to you, it's the truth. I don't understand why you want support or respect from random people. I'd just mind my own business and train for fun if that's what you claim to do. As for calling you a hypocrite, that isn't negativity, it's the truth.

Makaveli_93.png

Ahah, it's funny how you act like "please no Gemeos2, i need attention from pixels".

@Makaveli: Noes it's not that haha, just a misjudgement on my behalf it seems. Don't worry, all sorted out now :thumbup:

@Geo: Christ, if I cared then I'd go and multiquote the amount of times the church of Drumgun has been brought up haha XD but yeah.

New page, new subject! Sorry for the off topicness ;)

Concerning the black Ibis robes, did anyone get a piece yet? And if so, how long did it take? I would love to get some more info on this but can't try it out myself due to thieving record. If it's easy enough then I could try to get the full set before attempting the record.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

@Makaveli: Noes it's not that haha, just a misjudgement on my behalf it seems. Don't worry, all sorted out now :thumbup:

@Geo: Christ, if I cared then I'd go and multiquote the amount of times the church of Drumgun has been brought up haha XD but yeah.

Concerning the black Ibis robes, did anyone get a piece yet? And if so, how long did it take? I would love to get some more info on this but can't try it out myself due to thieving record. If it's easy enough then I could try to get the full set before attempting the record.

doesn't affect blackjacking or pyramid plunder i think

The knowledge base says "The black ibis items provide a multiplier to your Thieving XP up to a maximum of 700 XP per action." It doesn't talk about any other exceptions. Has anybody actually confirmed that it doesn't affect blackjacking or pyramid plunder xp? Maybe Jagex should just get off their ass and complete their knowledge base.

The knowledge base says "The black ibis items provide a multiplier to your Thieving XP up to a maximum of 700 XP per action." It doesn't talk about any other exceptions. Has anybody actually confirmed that it doesn't affect blackjacking or pyramid plunder xp? Maybe Jagex should just get off their ass and complete their knowledge base.

#-o that'd be strange if it doesn't work at pp lol.

yIUqy.jpg

Yeah doesn't really make sense that you get the outfit from pp but no bonus exp.

"the xp from these things are high enough, a boost isn't really necessary"

10% boost is necessary then? Gotta love Jagex logic <3

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

J-Mod confirmed it doesn't work with PP or blackjacking. Don't remember the QFC right now, though.

Here is the pic, but I'm not sure of the QFC.

110823221423.png

Wow, I'd never expect this from a Jmod who has a maxed account... Who even trains thieving using different methods than the stated ones? [bleep] Jagex logic...

Makaveli_93.png

inb4 they forgot to exclude monkey knife fighters from the xp bonus because you do not utilize a blackjack

I believe you are correct. They still work on the monkey knife fighters.

floorgazer.png

Thanks mate, didn't even notice.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Yeah doesn't really make sense that you get the outfit from pp but no bonus exp.

"the xp from these things are high enough, a boost isn't really necessary"

10% boost is necessary then? Gotta love Jagex logic <3

I love this, the closest player to maxing and soon to be rank 1 even agrees that Jagex are, let's be honest here, dumb [bleep]s.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

That clearly shows Jagex do not play their own game. PP and blackjacking are the most common ways of training thieving as they are the fastest. It doesn't even help the lower levels because even at the lower levels PP is fastest. It is completely idiotic to not be able to use the reward from not only where you actually got it from, but where it would be most useful. Thats like saying you get a whip from slaying abby demons, but you can't use it for slayer; only for monster hunting. And another thing: how is a boost, any boost, unnecessary? Just because something is fast doesn't mean it shouldn't qualify for a boost. That's like putting a cap on tears of guthix and limiting it to players whose lowest skill is below a certain level. ZMI is considerably faster than, say, graahking, but the boost wasn't limited then. It makes no sense.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Jagex like making useless updates like this, you can boost the xp of slow methods as much as you like, if they don't become the fastest xp rate or suddenly make lots of money, no one will care after a week.