200M in all Skills

Makilio

It's true that most players got replaced by bots but bots give Jagex exactly the same amount of money we do.

I really hate digressing, but I will for the following...

Gold-Sites and the like have bots to support players - they sell the accounts, gold and items that the bots produce. With the decline of players and the surge of the bots, there is a decline in the customers of gold sites. So while at the moment there are plenty of bots, that doesn't mean they will stay indefinately. As soon as business is no longer profitable, they too will decline.

What would be left after that is a small community - back to the beginnings! Only with a game that is nothing quite like it used to be - both in good as in bad terms.

In a way though, the simplicity of the current game allows more competition... I suppose that before long, new faces will replace the fallen stars of today's top 15. Wouldn't really harm anyone :)

As long as there's a scriptable money making method, there'll be bots. However quick they ban them.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

The players might be losing respect for jagex but they certainly aren't gonna go bankrupt, in face they're probably making more money than ever now that they have several diferent games and more in the works, and a lot more players online at a time than they ever have since 07 wildy removal, even if a lot of those players are bots somebodys still paying the membership fees. So yeah the game might have gone downhill but it doesn't its gonna shut down. Personally I play war of legends atm and it has microtransactions (i play it f2p), theres so many people on there spending ridiculous amounts and it has barely any support from jagex it probably has less than 5 staff members dedicated to it lol, that's just one example of a way jagex is making big profits, in fact they're probably one of the richest MMO companies in existence.

@makaveli, jagex can't remove wildy/ft again. They made a decision and now they have to stick to it, if they did that the game really would die, there'd be a mass quitting like in 07 and all the bots would go (good thing for us but bad thing for jagex's wallets). Anyway I have no idea what all this has to do with 200m all skills but since everyone else is talking about it I'm just putting in my 2 cents

edit: jagex has been all about the money for years now, they just hide it less these days. They are a business after all

Bbk.png

yea they'll be bots but not big rwt companies,

anyway i think most of the top 15 quit for personal reasons and while quitting may be sped up or justified by jagex ruining the game alot of people plan on quitting or stopping months before and most people that spend alot of time online are just waiting for something to do in real life and once that happens do fine.

StarViv.png

Runescape seems like it was designed to be played by a computer. Repetitive actions that never change for dozens of hours to achieve anything.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

On this matter, I will have to agree with Skittles. Since Andrew took a step down things are going downhill. That's not strange at all, because we all know that money makes the world go round. The Gower brothers had a connection with the game, they created it, it was there idea, they were in touch with the community.

It's pretty obvious MMG is missing this connection to the game, which makes me think getting the Gower's back in charge would be a good idea. Ofcourse many more has to happen, but then I'd at least have the idea that Jamflex would be listening to their community, which is after all what made the game such a success in the first place.

Also, Jamflex should speak with people who play the game more. Of course, do test somethings to yet they have a completely different gaming experience than the regular players.

On a side note, I do not believe Jamflex will go bankrupt anytime soon.

Also, I would be really, really interested in Jamflex explaining us why they brought back Free Trade + Wildi. Also, I'd like to see the systems that would bots at the time. After all, they claimed to have everything under control. Big fat liars.

Wilderness and Free Trade brought back old PKers and stakers, more money for Jagex.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

What I'm really curious of is this:

If aplyer were to join today, and used all of the best methods and put in a grueling schedule, approximately how long would it take them to reach where the current high ranekrs are now? About two years? Three? Five?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

What I'm really curious of is this:

If aplyer were to join today, and used all of the best methods and put in a grueling schedule, approximately how long would it take them to reach where the current high ranekrs are now? About two years? Three? Five?

Like 5000 hours to catch up with paperbag.

Was just cutting some gems and selling them and bought more potions/herbs because Bonus XP Weekend should be announced soon. Might make some Extreme potions too for Overloads.

My Slayer/overall Xp gains will drop a bit because I started storing effigies so I can use them with the Refer A Friend 10% bonus.

Thanks for the weekly update as always langer!

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Congrats to SUOMI, you have now been slaying for half a year straight =). As a present I will show u how much xp u have gained

I only took into account the skills that you actually trained, via effigies or throught slayer.

START-----------------FINISH----------------GAINED

2,016,329,832-----2,822,327,386-----805,997,554 overall

11,633,808-----178,423,375-----166,789,567-----slayer

17,409,872-----22,815,327-------5,405,455-----attack

17,132,934-----105,035,822-----87,902,888-----defence

51,003,618-----200,000,000-----148,996,382-----strength

27,294,180-----113,889,963-----86,595,783-----Constitution

15,785,786-----149,109,481-----133,323,695-----ranged

13,284,251-----26,741,300------13,457,049-----prayer

78,664,962-----90,514,999------11,850,037-----woodcutting

47,422,835-----59,987,835------12,565,000-----firemaking

32,209,653-----45,864,841------13,655,188-----crafting

44,134,070-----56,469,804------12,335,734-----herblore

21,120,571-----67,185,459------46,064,888-----farming

19,157,529-----36,472,003------17,314,474-----runecrafting

13,336,114-----25,988,954------12,652,840-----construction

15,708,211-----15,902,085------193,874 ----- summoning

There was a little problem with herblore because u trained it during the bxp weekend inbetween your 6 months of slaying. So i subtracted everything u gained during that time.

Also, when adding up all three of your melee combat xp gains you get 179,904,126. Divided by 3 that is 59,968,042 hp xp you gained through melee. However your total hp xp gained was 86.6m. Is it posible that the steel titan gave you 26.6m hp xp ?

Anyway, amazing xp gains for half a year, and keep it up your almost done.

Was just cutting some gems and selling them and bought more potions/herbs because Bonus XP Weekend should be announced soon. Might make some Extreme potions too for Overloads.

My Slayer/overall Xp gains will drop a bit because I started storing effigies so I can use them with the Refer A Friend 10% bonus.

Thanks for the weekly update as always langer!

I can tell you are cutting dragonstones. How is the xp/hr ?

And i can tell because the xp u gained divides evenly into the amount of xp given by a dragonstone.

Yeah I was cutting dragonstones. I think rest of the Hitpoints Xp is from cannon and steel titan.

Interesting gains, thanks :)

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Yeah I was cutting dragonstones. I think rest of the Hitpoints Xp is from cannon and steel titan.

Cannon doesn't give HP xp :P

Oh ok then, silly me =P

Where did I get that Hp Xp then?

Cannon doesn't give HP xp :P

Oh ok then, silly me =P

Where did I get that Hp Xp then?

I think Zojefski did something wrong in his math.

242.2m attack/str/def xp

divided by 3 = 80.7m hp from melee

5.9m hp leftover from steel titan

Legendknewl.png

Since you're (Suomi) making overloads for bonus xp, isn't it possible that you'll have way too many left over after 200m slayer and 200m rc at crawlers? I thought since cash was an issue you might consider doing sara brews even though it's less efficient. And when are you doing your next bankstanding skill? Would be cool just to be able to drop by and say hello, giving moral support and monetary support, etc.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX