200M in all Skills

Makilio

That clearly shows Jagex do not play their own game. PP and blackjacking are the most common ways of training thieving as they are the fastest. It doesn't even help the lower levels because even at the lower levels PP is fastest. It is completely idiotic to not be able to use the reward from not only where you actually got it from, but where it would be most useful. Thats like saying you get a whip from slaying abby demons, but you can't use it for slayer; only for monster hunting. And another thing: how is a boost, any boost, unnecessary? Just because something is fast doesn't mean it shouldn't qualify for a boost. That's like putting a cap on tears of guthix and limiting it to players whose lowest skill is below a certain level. ZMI is considerably faster than, say, graahking, but the boost wasn't limited then. It makes no sense.

http://prunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Jagex_Logic

Just sayin'.

Makaveli_93.png

The accuracy of that article is quite scary. I never thought about why they made you hold a scimitar upright, now I remember the Z-buffer issue that made enything outside of your tile go bye bye.

Just About the Game EXperience.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Some of that article is stupid. Like that you cant fit 28 sharks into a bag. Who cares, its a game and its needed to make the game work. What do you expect jagex to do? maybe players should catch 1 shark then cut it into 3 pieces and bank each piece seperately.

Some of it is clearly just pedantic, but I find the maths behind dungeoneering total multipliers quite amusing. Also the fact you get warned when casting High Alch but not Low Alch, the problem was misclicking an expensive item, what stops you from click the wrong spell as well?

I love the "Things Jagex said would never happen" page too.

"With the exception of mauls, all weapons require a certain attack level, from the useless training weapons to the WMDs (not to be confused with the ability to close a door)"

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

but I find the maths behind dungeoneering total multipliers quite amusing.

Does anyone actually know how that works?

10 + 13 = 22 is how it works. Also 10 + 4 - 10 = 2.

I make thread on hlf talking about my brother being banned for "bug abuse", next thing I know I'm banned from forums. I don't know what I did or how long it's for though.

http://gyazo.com/e8705a8be9e56e9de2d341e19c3a38e0

I've never even considered canceling my membership until now, good job Jagex. :thumbdown:

I make thread on hlf talking about my brother being banned for "bug abuse", next thing I know I'm banned from forums. I don't know what I did or how long it's for though.

I've never even considered canceling my membership until now, good job Jagex. :thumbdown:

Are you one of the maxed siblings? Also what is your brother's rsn?

Couldn't it just be a forum mod? in that case it isn't (entirely) Jagex fault ;)

Sneaky bonus XP weekend notice... putting it under an advertisement many people don't read because they don't pay with creditcard...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I think it's Bu11seye00.

terravir.png

I think it's Bu11seye00.

Indeed, Foot mentioned it in his maxed video (well, the comments), here:

The bug abuse in question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNXrTvbW40w

The BEW announcement for people too lazy to go find it:

cd9997f26e1a27432d37e7b92b9d66c9.png

Lol, I guess this thread gets too many views for Gyazo to work properly. Link to pic.

Apparently I was wrong about a few things. I got a message from Mod Mat K saying why I was banned

http://gyazo.com/9be6a4156ee621559dfd919e830a9569

Dumb reason for getting a forum ban, no warning at all either. I was joking to this guy who didn't know what I was talking about when I made a thread about Bu11seye00's account locked. Apparently Jagex thinks somebody else has access to Bu11seye00's account and is denying his attempts to get his account unlocked. He tried recovering his account like 5 times too, using flawless recovery answers. It's so damn funny, since my friend got hacked a few months ago because somebody knew ONE of his old passwords. meh

i also got an email from jagex where they said i was trying to sell my account and should stop this otherwise i will get banned. then i had to click on a link and had to type my "banker password" i had no idea what it meant since i dont have a bank pin i dunno what to type in there. does anyone know what a banker password is? and sorry for off topic.

i also got an email from jagex where they said i was trying to sell my account and should stop this otherwise i will get banned. then i had to click on a link and had to type my "banker password" i had no idea what it meant since i dont have a bank pin i dunno what to type in there. does anyone know what a banker password is? and sorry for off topic.

That's scam email.

Read this: http://forum.tip.it/topic/286405-stay-safe-a-guide-to-account-security/

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

It's a trap! That wasn't jagex that was a hacker. Exit everything out and virus scan for trojans.

the-graduate-bus.png

It's a trap! That wasn't jagex that was a hacker. Exit everything out and virus scan for trojans.

Change your pass on a safe computer first though.

LOL so they don´t give thieving a boost, yet they give herblore a boost ROFLMAO

Edit: Nvm, what are you talking about lol

I read on this thread pyramid plunder etc doesnt get a boost in bxpw yet they give herblore the boost?

The only limit is your own imagination.

I read on this thread pyramid plunder etc doesnt get a boost in bxpw yet they give herblore the boost?

Oh, no thats the black ibis gear or whatever that you get from pyramid plunder, but it doesn't even work at pyramid plunder. Thief and herb will both get a boost on bxp weekend.

My guess is that mod didn't know what she was talking about, and it will be just like what the knowledge base says, no xp boost to anything that gives more than 700 xp from 1 action.

If the kb is right, the only thing that it wouldn't work with is looting the last pyarmid plunder room's urns without checking for snakes. It might be possible to get around this for checking by snakes and then looting.

Legendknewl.png

Oh, no thats the black ibis gear or whatever that you get from pyramid plunder, but it doesn't even work pyramid plunder. Thief and herb will both get a boost on bxp weekend.

My guess is that mod didn't know what she was talking about, and it will be just like what the knowledge base says, no xp boost to anything that gives more than 700 xp from 1 action.

If the kb is right, the only thing that it wouldn't work with is looting the last pyarmid plunder room's urns without checking for snakes. It might be possible to get around this for checking by snakes and then looting.

Oh okay thanks. :)

The only limit is your own imagination.

I just want to say the whole idea of hypocrisy, the word comes from a religious background. It has to do with acting differently then your stated beliefs. Belief is a religious thing, it has absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with critical thinking and the ability to change our mind when things change and new evidence comes along. Luckily their are so many opinions and ideas in the world, it's what makes the world, and Runescape, such an interesting place. This is a game, not a religion, it's okay to be playful, try out new ideas and change our mind about how we approach it... no one is forced to play by any standards whatsoever, other then the rules set down by Jagex.

----

And...

I was talking to someone that lives a few doors down that's a developer at a popular micro-transaction game company. They're currently bringing in about 500M US a year from micro-transactions, they're most popular game brings in over 100M a year. It really shows that plenty of people still have A LOT of discretionary cash to use on video games. I only played these games a little but met several people that were spending over 1k a month on various boosts. It makes you wonder what the ones that don't talk about their spending dump in to those games. :-)

It's pretty obvious that the Jagex founders decided to sell 100% of their share in the company to investors. Private or public all investors want to make a profit on their investment. In the Venture Capital world, for later on investments, at least 8-10x what you put in is the standard. For initial funding, the payout can be ridiculous, KPCB (Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers) funded Google initially with 25m in exchange for 20% of the company which has grown from 25m to over 20B. They put 4M in to Netscape (RIP and ty for firefox) initial funding and got 1B back from it when they had their IPO.

There is a huge belief in the business world that the goal of any company you start up is to sell it. I met a few business people over the years that had already sold a half dozen company's they started up and were were well on their way to selling the next one.

The fact is money rules the world and who amongst us wouldn't take a $200m payday and not ever have to work again. To hell with integrity, I want to chill on my Yacht, travel the world, eat fantastic food, and do everything I want whenever I fell like it. If anything, they fulfilled the dream that most of us won't even begin.

----

And, here's a motivational video for keeping on going towards 200M all goals or any goal for that matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAJPPjGrU7g