200M in all Skills

Makilio

Elvis has reached his 12th skill over 100M with ranged. Expect him to tie Allar for most skills over 100M in 2 months when he reaches it with farming and str. He could also try a push in FM and construction, 2 very fast skills.

Dapledo should reach 100M FM tomorrow for his 11th skill over 100M.

Fuberscape (Number1 Boss) has dumped a bunch of effigies combined with some summoning training for major XP gains. He could enter the top 15 next week and kick out legend Gertjaars. He has also reached all skills over 20M xp. He may not bomb the russians or promote synergy...but he's playing "like a boss"!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Hey is there a method for fishing that gains agility xp? Perhaps less xp/hour than other methods but it trains both? Because if there was that would be a smart idea to do. Let's say straight fishing is 100K/hour and this way is 70K/ hour if the agility gain were over 30K/hour it would be better right?

The method that gives fishing, agility and str Xp at the same time is barbarian fishing at Barbarian Outpost.

Altho, the Xp rates are quite different than the ones you said. Here are the true Xp rates:

Fishing - 85k Xp/hr

Agility - 7.8k Xp/hr

Str - 7.8k Xp/hr

Is that with or without the 5% boost released this week?

blizaga57.png

Hey is there a method for fishing that gains agility xp? Perhaps less xp/hour than other methods but it trains both? Because if there was that would be a smart idea to do. Let's say straight fishing is 100K/hour and this way is 70K/ hour if the agility gain were over 30K/hour it would be better right?

The method that gives fishing, agility and str Xp at the same time is barbarian fishing at Barbarian Outpost.

Altho, the Xp rates are quite different than the ones you said. Here are the true Xp rates:

Fishing - 85k Xp/hr

Agility - 7.8k Xp/hr

Str - 7.8k Xp/hr

If you're talking about refer a friend, it's 10%.

From what I've been told by others those are the XP rates without this 10% boost.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

They are not that high. I think barbarian caps at 75k using the low alch method.

Maybe it's a little better with urns obv, but at least I get about 5k agility and str exp per hour.

Btw it adds up a lot more than you would think.

Amonitas.png

Quest cape since 11th July 99 Farming 4th February 99 Cooking 31st August

Fishing - 85k Xp/hr

Agility - 7.8k Xp/hr

Str - 7.8k Xp/hr

From what I've been told by others those are the XP rates without this 10% boost.

Derp. The sharktooth necklace only works on sharks.

blizaga57.png

Fishing - 85k Xp/hr

Agility - 7.8k Xp/hr

Str - 7.8k Xp/hr

Derp. The sharktooth necklace only works on sharks.

/rant

Why does the SHARKtooth necklace not work on other fish???

Makaveli_93.png

He may not bomb the russians or promote synergy...but he's playing "like a boss"!

I am disappointed in you, langer.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Fishing - 85k Xp/hr

Agility - 7.8k Xp/hr

Str - 7.8k Xp/hr

Actually the Agility and Str xp is slightly lower than that. You're taking the 1/11 of the fish xp WITH urns, and urns dont give either agil or fish xp. I'm not sure what the rate with out urns is but it's around 70-75k if i remember right. So it would be more like 6.3-6.8k p/h in agil/fish, but that is a pretty insignificant difference.

Updated chart : Players from the top 15 with the most XP in the 6 slowest skills (Mining, Slayer, Agility, RC, Woodcutting and Fishing)

Changes from page 353, april 24th in ( )

Rank---------- Name--------------------------------(position in the top 15) --------------------XP

1 -------------- Suomi ---------------------------------------( 3 ) -----------------------------------907 (+130)

2--------------- Dapledo -------------------------------NA (1,8B xp) ------------------------------475 (+54)

3--------------- Lan ----------------------------------------- ( NA ) ----------------------------------381

4--------------- Allar ----------------------------------------- ( 6 )---------------------------------- 379 (+5)

5--------------- Kingduffy ------------------------------------ ( 10)-------------------------------- 367 (+30)

6-------------- Elvis --------------------------------------------(5 )---------------------------------- 353 (+55)

7 -------------Elias--------------------------------------------( 1 )------------------------------------ 336 (+94)

8--------------Drumgun -------------------------------------( 8 ) --------------------------------- 334 (+64)

9--------------- Zarfot ---------------------------------------- ( 9 ) --------------------------------- 334

10--------------- Skiller 703 ----------------------------------- (NA)---------------------------------- 313 (+52)

11 -------------- Tezz----------------------------------------- ( 7 ) ----------------------------------- 300 (+1)

12--------------- Kngkyle ----------------------------------( 13 ) --------------------------------- 275 (new)

12 -------------- Telmomarques------------------------------ (2)--------------------------------- 226 (+15)

13 -------------Gertjaars ------------------------------------(11) ----------------------------------- 206

14 -------------Tg ------------------------------------------- (NA)-------------------------------- 175 (+23)

15--------------Green098 ---------------------------------- (12)---------------------------------- 168 (+23)

16--------------Jdelacroix ---------------------------------- (4)------------------------------------ 145 (+18)

17 ------------Richard -------------------------------------- (14) ---------------------------------127

17 -------------Paperbag----------------------------------- (11) --------------------------------- 110 (+1)

Suomi is still dominating the slowest skills and Dapledo is slowly making his way to the top 15 in xp.

Tezz, who was well placed a couple months ago, has only gain 1M xp in the 6 slowest skills lately.

Skiller 703 is actively training only slow skills.

Drumgun and Elvis should get better position next time I update this chart.

Kingduffy is in a good position, but very hard to predict!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

He may not bomb the russians or promote synergy...but he's playing "like a boss"!

I am disappointed in you, langer.

Come on guys! You know I'm making puns...like a boss!

langerkiller.png

They are not that high. I think barbarian caps at 75k using the low alch method.

Maybe it's a little better with urns obv, but at least I get about 5k agility and str exp per hour.

Btw it adds up a lot more than you would think.

First, droping = low alching

Urns boost 20% your xp rate.

And if you want to get the xp rate I said before, you will need 99 Fishing and granite lobster and urns.

u gud Mod Chrisso.

not like an old video or anything

ur rite. Everyone here has undeniably seen it, my bad.

Chrisso is a strange guy. Locked my friends account for spamming "We pay we say" in his fc..

Thanks for the chart update Langer.

Eb.png

Had a car accident today. Scariest moment of my life. Im ok, but my car is wrecked. Worked for over a year to pay for that car, kinda puts me in the same situation as SUOMI if they shut down rs, however he put in much more work into the game then i did into my car... Scary

In my opinion the reason jagex took away his dg ranks was to use him as an example to everyone, proving that they do punish rule breakers, but why they don't deal with other important issues like botting remains a mystery to me, well I guess bots make them money, take frost dragon bots. As an example, people buy membership just to bot, unfortunately for legit players. (of which there are very that can say they have never used a bot)

No, Jagex didn't "take away" Bu11's dg ranks. He was removed from the hiscores and then put back on, so all of his ranks went to the lowest of their xp/level.