200M in all Skills

Makilio

well take this as a lesson, even if you are a high player don't abuse obvious bugs... Even when they did not take action in the past it isn't a reason to abuse it now and think you can get away with it...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

bu11seye00 had over 44m mage xp before he got his mage xp reset. It appears he only abused the bug for 1m mage xp or so, and being reset all the way back down to 11.8m mage xp is not a fair punishment in my opinion. Resetting him 33m mage xp because he abused 1m xp of it is too harsh.

2496.png

104273167.png

This actually aggravates me for some reason. Jagex doesn't ban bots or rwters, yet when the most respected dg'er in rs glitches 1m mage xp, they reset 33m of it and take his dg rank. Kind of sad and demotivating how fickle xp and ranks seem nowadays.

edit: CYA http://gyazo.com/c19650a7cf536ba070327ca1167f38bf

edit2: nice jagex logic, avoiding the question as usual http://gyazo.com/fa1b4bada59327824a89895359379201

A13d.png

This actually aggravates me for some reason. Jagex doesn't ban bots or rwters, yet when the most respected dg'er in rs glitches 1m mage xp, they reset 33m of it and take his dg rank. Kind of sad and demotivating how fickle xp and ranks seem nowadays.

edit: CYA http://gyazo.com/c19650a7cf536ba070327ca1167f38bf

edit2: nice jagex logic, avoiding the question as usual http://gyazo.com/fa1b4bada59327824a89895359379201

Guess bu11 got the unlucky deal of being made a huge example of.

floorgazer.png

To be honest, cheaters of any kind deserve punishment.

I think we're looking more at the proportion of the punishment compared to what he did, as well as the contrast with the more populated cheating group in runescape.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

He was already maxed total though, what did he cheat? Less than 0.1% of his total xp.

At aviansies, you can frequently lookup names and find bots with 50m+ ranged xp, I've seen a few with 80m+. Priorities.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

What a bunch of idiots. They could have banned at least one bot in the time it took to rollback his xp? Way to prioritise. Also, i heard this glitch was prohibitively expensive? So perhaps people just thought that this was another fast xp/ high cost thing?

Asmodean <3

I think we're looking more at the proportion of the punishment compared to what he did, as well as the contrast with the more populated cheating group in runescape.

As well as the appropriate category of punishment - he got his magic xp rolled back. He's fine with that. His main issue is the Dungeoneering rank, which is irrelevant to magic.

A13d.png

Isn't he the person that made a vid about it, pointing out the glitch?

Pointing out glitches/bot problems on yt gets you punished apparently.

(maybe that is why the problems in RS don't get solved, the Jagex employees are watching youtube all the time)

I'd be pissed off if i were in his shoes right now. Whats the point in working for a 200m when jagex will roll your rank back for something completely unrelated. Atm i think to myself whether jagex can do anything at all right.

Asmodean <3

Also, i heard this glitch was prohibitively expensive? So perhaps people just thought that this was another fast xp/ high cost thing?

Bu11seye00 knew that it was a glitch. Mod posted somewhere that it was a glitch. I guess that if you keep casting teleport 10 times per tick is a obv glitch.

Anyway, Jagex shouldn't [bleep] the ranks of the players, imo.

He was already maxed total though, what did he cheat? Less than 0.1% of his total xp.

At aviansies, you can frequently lookup names and find bots with 50m+ ranged xp, I've seen a few with 80m+. Priorities.

He actually cheated about 0.059% of his total xp in a skill that is 450k xp/h anyway. In return, he lost about 2.6% of his total xp and lost rank 44 dg and maxed total. Is that really fair Langer?

I never said anything about fair or not. If you get reset your cheated XP, you don't get a punishment...It's like handing back the money you just stole without going to jail...

I think the magic rollback he got was fair. His DG rank, a bit unfair. He probably knew that in the middle of the 1M he got cheating that he was in for some kind of punishment though.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

He actually cheated about 0.059% of his total xp in a skill that is 450k xp/h anyway. In return, he lost about 2.6% of his total xp and lost rank 44 dg and maxed total. Is that really fair Langer?

You are forgetting that before xp resetting they would perm ban you for abusing such glitch. What do you want? A perm ban or this. He knew that he was wrong and he continued with it.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

In my opinion the reason jagex took away his dg ranks was to use him as an example to everyone, proving that they do punish rule breakers, but why they don't deal with other important issues like botting remains a mystery to me, well I guess bots make them money, take frost dragon bots. As an example, people buy membership just to bot, unfortunately for legit players. (of which there are very that can say they have never used a bot)