200M in all Skills

Makilio

Since Maples are the best f2p log, and are used by many members hoping for a cheap 99, I figured they'd rise at bxpw. And since they're pretty unlikely to drop, (been stable since last bxpw) I figured they were a safe investment.

Asmodean <3

Since Maples are the best f2p log, and are used by many members hoping for a cheap 99, I figured they'd rise at bxpw. And since they're pretty unlikely to drop, (been stable since last bxpw) I figured they were a safe investment.

What even are yews

Makaveli_93.png

Gotta love that Numer1 Boss changed his name to Fuberscape.

Not many milestones are getting hit lately. Look out for burning hot Dapledo who will reach his 11th skill over 100M. Still flying under the radar, I'm rating him at about rank 5 in most likely candidate to max out all skills at 200M behind Suomi, Elvis, Jdelacroix and Tezz in that order.

Elvis should get 100M ranged next time he logs, his 12th skill over 100M.

Jdelacroix could get his 9th skill at 200M next week with smithing, but he's known to wait for multiple skills in one go...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Gotta love that Numer1 Boss changed his name to Fuberscape.

Not many milestones are getting hit lately. Look out for burning hot Dapledo who will reach his 11th skill over 100M. Still flying under the radar, I'm rating him at about rank 5 in most likely candidate to max out all skills at 200M behind Suomi, Elvis, Jdelacroix and Tezz in that order.

Elvis should get 100M ranged next time he logs, his 12th skill over 100M.

Jdelacroix could get his 9th skill at 200M next week with smithing, but he's known to wait for multiple skills in one go...

That is actually.. brilliant. Let us all burn the normals. The possibility of a creative utopia is so beautiful it is tear inducing. All of those damn normals... that don't get my poetry man.

the-graduate-bus.png

Suomi I've got three 30 day gamecards (which I got for free Lolol), if u want a 10% boost, message me :P

I sent you a private message, thank you so much :)

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Yeah probably, not sure yet.

I am afraid that Jagex will steal my effigies while I am sleeping but we will see.

O and btw I only got about 30 Effigies so far.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Congrats to S U O M I who gained a dungeoneering rank because somebody with 200M xp got reset.

Rank 60 was better though. :thumbdown:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Congrats to S U O M I who gained a dungeoneering rank because somebody with 200M xp got banned.

Rank 60 was better though. :thumbdown:

bu11seye00 got reset to rank 211 dungeoneering lmfao and 98 mage because he abused the trollheim tele glitch, BAN BOTS NOT PLAYERS FFS

A13d.png

bu11seye00 got reset to rank 211 dungeoneering lmfao and 98 mage because he abused the trollheim tele glitch, BAN BOTS NOT PLAYERS FFS

Wow that's kind of [bleep]ed up. The mage I can MAYBE understand, but resetting his dungeoneering rank? That's dirty.

floorgazer.png