200M in all Skills

Makilio

To be honest, cheaters of any kind deserve punishment.

He was already maxed total though, what did he cheat? Less than 0.1% of his total xp.

At aviansies, you can frequently lookup names and find bots with 50m+ ranged xp, I've seen a few with 80m+. Priorities.

Reminds me of that day when Zarfot went up 57 range ranks

i wonder how many maxed players get there money from frost dragon bots they have running on different accounts..

that's probably more accurate than you might think

skip to 7:10

A13d.png

Tbh, I don't know why people make big deals about bots. I personally don't care. They never afected my skilling, in a bad way.

Before you guys say "gl making black demons tasks" a black demon task is 0.000001% of the amount of things you can make on this game.

Tbh, I don't know why people make big deals about bots. I personally don't care. They never afected my skilling, in a bad way.

Before you guys say "gl making black demons tasks" a black demon task is 0.000001% of the amount of things you can make on this game.

It's just depressing to play a game where half the players online are computer programs. Though they may not affect you, they affect the lower level players, and there are quite a few of them. You're being self-centered by saying that they don't affect YOU. Another thing, they have an unfair advantage, getting gp by not playing and then they just transfer it to their main account.

Makaveli_93.png

Let's please try to keep botting discussions to the Botting in Runescape thread :) Thanks.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

This actually aggravates me for some reason. Jagex doesn't ban bots or rwters, yet when the most respected dg'er in rs glitches 1m mage xp, they reset 33m of it and take his dg rank. Kind of sad and demotivating how fickle xp and ranks seem nowadays.

edit: CYA http://gyazo.com/c19650a7cf536ba070327ca1167f38bf

edit2: nice jagex logic, avoiding the question as usual http://gyazo.com/fa1b4bada59327824a89895359379201

Mod chrisso isn't the smartest jmod out there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=YaVK55W8pxI

That may very well be true, that it's all just some rumor gone out of hand. However, Alkan said it in his video, Foot confimed it here, and Maka and Richard confirmed via pm (all of whom I respect/trust). I really do hope it's just a rumor though, because banking 200M buyables via frost bot cash isn't a very respectable achievement.

Tbh though most high levels get thier cash from dicing/staking/donations, and I wouldn't call those respectable either, ofc using botted money is way worse and should get him a ban.

Merching I'd say is respectable if you're not price manipulating but idk if thats even possible now with the free trade ge.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I wouldnt be suprised if jagex worked with the gold selling websites for even more money. It makes me a bit sad and angry that the players know more about the game than the people that actually created it. ah well. I just hope the people going for 200m in all skills get to their goal before the game dies, it would be horrible for someone to work on that sort of goal for so long and then not be able to complete it because jagex suck.

Guys please do not accuse people of botting or breaking other RuneScape rules. We have a rule against naming players in a negative light. The accusations posted in this thread were purely based on speculation. If the person in question does not bot, it's not fair that they should wind up with an undeserved bad reputation of being a botter.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

New topic: Suomi, what do you think your xp gains will be on bonus xp weekend? Just wondering, im guessing lots. :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Hey is there a method for fishing that gains agility xp? Perhaps less xp/hour than other methods but it trains both? Because if there was that would be a smart idea to do. Let's say straight fishing is 100K/hour and this way is 70K/ hour if the agility gain were over 30K/hour it would be better right?

Hey is there a method for fishing that gains agility xp? Perhaps less xp/hour than other methods but it trains both? Because if there was that would be a smart idea to do. Let's say straight fishing is 100K/hour and this way is 70K/ hour if the agility gain were over 30K/hour it would be better right?

Barbarian heavy rod fishing gives you agility and strength xp. Although, I think the gains aren't as high as you said.

Makaveli_93.png

I apologize if this is too far off-topic or is an ignorant question, but when using Xen's slayer calculator am I aiming to get a lower number (-40) or a higher number (-31) for the Skilling Hs-Slayer Hs result?

The method that gives fishing, agility and str Xp at the same time is barbarian fishing at Barbarian Outpost.

Altho, the Xp rates are quite different than the ones you said. Here are the true Xp rates:

Fishing - 85k Xp/hr

Agility - 7.8k Xp/hr

Str - 7.8k Xp/hr

I apologize if this is too far off-topic or is an ignorant question, but when using Xen's slayer calculator am I aiming to get a lower number (-40) or a higher number (-31) for the Skilling Hs-Slayer Hs result?

You should try to get a higher number. An easy way to check is just to make a list of aquanite, wyvern, warped tortoises ect and see if its lower or higher than bloodveld, black dragons, spectres