200M in all Skills

Makilio

the max is 50k.

Wiki says that but does the knowlege base/someone reaching it? If its on wiki it could be bs that no one wants to spend time disproving.

Heard someone botted and maxed at 50k. Makes sense tbh

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Real pros get 200mil exp worth of agility tickets, then get their agility level reset for botting, then cash in the tickets.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Real pros get 200mil exp worth of agility tickets, then get their agility level reset for botting, then cash in the tickets.

Did you ever hear of anyone doing that? Or even collecting 200mil exp worth of agility tickets? :D

Mr_Kentis.png

collecting 200mil exp in all skills

What even is sanity

I think i remember something about Lover Romeo doing brimhaven for a bit on his way to 200m xp. Been years so it could just be my mind playing tricks on me

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

I don't really know what happened. It didn't happen overnight, but you can really see the change. A couple years ago any serious rule breaking - botting, rwting, bug abuse - would result in you being banned. Maybe temporarily or permanently depending on the severity, but it was a ban nonetheless. When did stats wiping become a serious form of punishment that could deter rule breaking. It certainly doesn't. From a business perspective it is easy to understand why but in hindsight it is completely hypocritical to what they stood for in the past. Obviously they've changed their rules now and they constantly alter their webiste, terms, and conditions for their benefits. I wish we could look at the terms and conditions from 2005/2006 and see how different it is now. I remember when lan (lucipher6) got taken off the highscores and then put back, but lost his ranks. People complained back then and nothing was done. And if Jagex knew that this (stats wiping) was going to be the route they were going to take then they have had more than enough time to sort something out such that if they were mistaken or if stats do get wiped, ranks which are permanent i.e. 200m xp, get reinstated if the xp was obtained fairly.

When someone cheats, it doesn't have to be in game, it could be in real life on an exam, and this isn't limited to cheating it could be when lying to someone or committing a crime, you always assess the situation in three ways: what do i stand to gain, what is the probability of getting caught, and if I do get caught what is the punishment? The last two should be the deterrents but they arent because jagex dont know what to do.

Obviously bu11's move of recording him bug abusing and uploading it wasn't a smart one, but he was smart enough to know not to 'abuse' it. Losing his dg rank is by no means fair no matter how you look at it. Jagex is at fault here for their system and handling of this. And of course his magic xp should've been deducted as a deterrent but how is a drop from 40m odd xp obtained fairly to not even level 99 justified? Its not justified. Losing his dg rank is not justified. Its their game and they can do what ever the hell they want.

Very few things piss me off and Jagex is moving up on that list. It really is no surprise as to why major players are leaving.

By the way, has anyone seen this. He got demodded, but I give him props. I don't think Jagex should win and I think everyone should promote that. The reason Jagex want to win is so that they can show this award to investors, advertisers, customers. Perhaps if they didnt win this year they'd get their act together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq9MXlPColw&feature=channel_video_title

Couldn't agree more.

We should start a movement, have everyone vote for the same company (other than jagex) so they lose.

Your movement is about 2 weeks late.

hzyi3.gif

I know Jebrim has gotten quite a lot of XP from the Agility Arena.

I think he got 13m xp and then 18m from tickets.

See description of

:

"This video shows some of my training methods, as well as my 99 Agility from obstacles at Brimhaven party and my final ticket count of 50k(exactly 16m Xp stored). I used all of them on August 12th, where I proceeded to set a 2m day and 10m week record at the Advanced Barb course in addition to the tickets. These are visible on Runetracker."

[404] Signature not found.

I know Jebrim has gotten quite a lot of XP from the Agility Arena.

I think he got 13m xp and then 18m from tickets.

See description of

:

"This video shows some of my training methods, as well as my 99 Agility from obstacles at Brimhaven party and my final ticket count of 50k(exactly 16m Xp stored). I used all of them on August 12th, where I proceeded to set a 2m day and 10m week record at the Advanced Barb course in addition to the tickets. These are visible on Runetracker."

Kk -2m

I guess this is on-topic and relevant

yOLWs.png

w9raN.jpg

Put it to good use :P

O and he thanked me ofc but that was after I took the screenshots

(it's to show that suomi has some supplies for bxpw, not to start another donations argument)

One of the reasons i have zero "respect" for suomi is because of this. Relying on other people for exp. At the end of the day it's not suomi who maxes out but rather the 500 thousand people who fed the supplies.

yOLWs.png

w9raN.jpg

(it's to show that suomi has some supplies for bxpw, not to start another donations argument)

One of the reasons i have zero "respect" for suomi is because of this. Relying on other people for exp. At the end of the day it's not suomi who maxes out but rather the 500 thousand people who fed the supplies.

And people like you are the reason this thread gets off-topic so frequently.

yOLWs.png

w9raN.jpg

And people like you are the reason this thread gets off-topic so frequently.

And you're doing a great job adding to it. Thought i'd point that out.

And you're doing a great job adding to it. Thought i'd point that out.

You're just jealous. Sure, you might think Suomi does not deserve what he's getting, but it's up to people what they decide to give to him. At least he's not trying to hack dumbbells for their millions.

Know what, neither do me or you deserve what Suomi's getting... and even if we did, life is not fair. Slay on.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

yOLWs.png

w9raN.jpg

No, it is definitely SUOMI who maxes out, as he puts in 17 hours a day of painstaking efficiency. Donations are a part of the game. All of the other contenders can do the exact same thing. If they don't that is their fault. Give me a break with this "my integrity really shines through while I play runescape" nonsense. If you are saying that his achievements aren't as legitimate as those who made their money from merching/staking/dicing, then I hope some DIY maniac comes by and claims that he is the only legitimate and respectable runescape player.

the-graduate-bus.png

yOLWs.png

w9raN.jpg

No, it is definitely SUOMI who maxes out, as he puts in 17 hours a day of painstaking efficiency. Donations are a part of the game. All of the other contenders can do the exact same thing. If they don't that is their fault. Give me a break with this "my integrity really shines through while I play runescape" nonsense. If you are saying that his achievements aren't as legitimate as those who made their money from merching/staking/dicing, then I hope some DIY maniac comes by and claims that he is the only legitimate and respectable runescape player.

I really hope you're joking when you say 17 hours a day. If you are serious, then you're probably right about him deserving to be there.

And Mummi. yes, you caught me. I'm jelous. So jelous. I'll go cry in the corner now. Seriously though, sounds like a 12 year old's response.

Anyway when is Elias gonna start moving again? Been a while now.

yOLWs.png

w9raN.jpg

I really hope you're joking when you say 17 hours a day. If you are serious, then you're probably right about him deserving to be there.

And Mummi. yes, you caught me. I'm jelous. So jelous. I'll go cry in the corner now. Seriously though, sounds like a 12 year old's response.

Anyway when is Elias gonna start moving again? Been a while now.

I think S U O M I loves sleep a little too much to play 17 hours a day and go cycling.

And you do sound jealous, you have no reason to hate on S U O M I for being smart enough to accept donations - You can do the same, but i doubt you two have the same goals.

hzyi3.gif

I hope some DIY maniac comes by and claims that he is the only legitimate and respectable runescape player.

that was me 2006-2010, then my total xp doubled from the start of this year without increasing my playtime

A13d.png

So the person who cures cancer because he received millions of dollars from charities to help fund his goal doesnt deserve credit? Donations arent a bad thing, they simply speed up the process. Resources are 1% the battle, the actual training part is 99%. Not everyone can invest the time to get 200m exp all skills effeciently, but anyone can dice or get lucky staking to fund the training.

So the person who cures cancer because he received millions of dollars from charities to help fund his goal doesnt deserve credit? Donations arent a bad thing, they simply speed up the process. Resources are 1% the battle, the actual training part is 99%. Not everyone can invest the time to get 200m exp all skills effeciently, but anyone can dice or get lucky staking to fund the training.

This post should pop up everytime someone tries to argue donations.

Btw elias quit, he isn't gonna start moving again.

Oh and dapledo is doing herblore, probably preparing for bxp weekend.

backgroundsignature.png