200M in all Skills

Makilio

I can tell you are cutting dragonstones. How is the xp/hr ?

You can easly get 600k Xp/hr. 660k is the max tho. Players that trained with gems for a long term period of time averaged 4500 gems/hr = 600k xp/hr.

It's also the fastest crafting xp method. Altho, you can only buy 600 dragonstones per day = 82.5k Xp.

Since you're (Suomi) making overloads for bonus xp, isn't it possible that you'll have way too many left over after 200m slayer and 200m rc at crawlers? I thought since cash was an issue you might consider doing sara brews even though it's less efficient. And when are you doing your next bankstanding skill? Would be cool just to be able to drop by and say hello, giving moral support and monetary support, etc.

Even if he does have some left over i'm sure he could just use them to do bosses/monster money making for herb or prayer.

I don't understand why you kept saying that you are against donations and merchanting (I never understood why you would say the latter), yet you just openly asked for donations L. You kept saying that you don't respect players who get money like that and that you're all about DIY. Kinda hypocritical don't you think? I can also add that you asked Elias for merchanting help and when you found out you couldn't do it well you bad mouthed merching again. I really dislike it when someone is hypocritical.

He is a hypocrit if your assumptions are correct, but without his late turnaround, isn't he right about donations?

You do get 200m skills in buyables faster, but for many, moneymaking is an essential part of those buyable skills.

Since you don't do any of the moneymaking yourself, can you really say it is 'you' that got them and call it 'your achievement'?

We all blame Jagex for the sellout and almost everyone wants free trade/old wild reversed but the top playersr list would be looked upon in a very different way without the return of free trade.

If I am allowed to ask one question to our top player:

Suomi? How much bank worth do you have now? You keep asking for donations for your 200m goal when you might have the money in your bank already.

Suomi? How much bank worth do you have now? You keep asking for donations for your 200m goal when you might have the money in your bank already.

I don't think he has the money already, 200m all buyables cost about 15b total, he has some finished and personally i've calculated some time ago he still needed 12b cash.

I know of one 1,7b donation to him and some 100m/200m's but i doubt he has received more than 4b in donations.

Also i don't think he is gonna tell you how much he has ;p

backgroundsignature.png

I don't think he has the money already, 200m all buyables cost about 15b total, he has some finished and personally i've calculated some time ago he still needed 12b cash.

I know of one 1,7b donation to him and some 100m/200m's but i doubt he has received more than 4b in donations.

Hmmm, over 2610m gp (if I calculated correctly) in donations mentioned on his interview to Tip.it.

You speak of a 1,7b donation, that adds up to 4310m.

I've seen numerous trade screens posted on this thread too. (and I can imagine not everyone posts pics about it or is a tip.it'er)

Hmmm, over 2610m gp (if I calculated correctly) in donations mentioned on his interview to Tip.it.

I've seen numerous trade screens posted on this thread too. (and I can imagine not everyone posts pics about it or is a tip.it'er)

Well yea i guess my 4b guess wasn't quite accurate, but i'm very sure he doesn't yet have 12b.

Btw here is the vid for the 1,7b donation (69m spirit shards)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX3J15Ei9GA

backgroundsignature.png

I donated 92m 2 weeks ago

maxing buyables isn't 12b or around them... that would be a dream, but not the reality 12b costs prayer, cons and herblore, you forgot runecrafting (cave crawlers) crafting, farming, firemaking (costs not much but a bit, like 1b) and summoning, so it would cost over 25b or 30b ;)

Yes i did make a mistake, i was using excel and its so easy to screw up. But i knew there was something wrong with that data, because no way can steel titan give that much xp compared to normal combat.

And lol at the #1 person in rs, who has gained about 130m ranged xp using a cannon, not knowing that a cannon does not give you hp xp. ( not laughing at u, just thought it was really funny. )

What I'm really curious of is this:

If aplyer were to join today, and used all of the best methods and put in a grueling schedule, approximately how long would it take them to reach where the current high ranekrs are now? About two years? Three? Five?

Like 5000 hours to catch up with paperbag.

Okay, so just over 4800 hours to go.

With the new livid farm spell Telegroup to Trollheim, you don't actually move. There is NO delay between casting it. Spam click it and you can get over 1k xp/tick.

This uses a phenomenal amount of runes but yields roughly 9m mage xp per hour if you can keep it up. Judging from a 1 minute test I got 150k xp using my mouse and mousekeys to spam click.

Try it yourself if you've unlocked it.

Requirements:

93 mage

800k~ Livid Farm Produce to unlock the spell

Assload of runes

EDIT: Just FYI I'm not "abusing" this, I did a 1 minute test then ran out of runes. I'm too poor to abuse this L

Thought this was interesting. According to Mod Chrisso it's a glitch though.

Mod Chrisso

Jagex Mod

23-Aug-2011 20:03:28

Hi,

This is a bug we're looking at fixing. You should NOT be abusing this bug, if people are doing so. As is clearly written in the RuneScape rules these bugs must be reported. We will be treating this as an instance of Bug Abuse should people be found to have exploited this.

Thanks,

Mod Chrisso

2496.png

104273167.png

I don't have major money problems at the moment but still need at least 5B, maybe even more. People have been investing billions in herbs/potions because of Bonus XP Weekend so I won't be probably making as much as I thought.

I understand if some people get annoyed because I am accepting donations but no need to start rumours like "he probably has more than enough for 200M all skills and still asking for more donations". If that was really true I would have got 200M buyables already, they only take few weeks anyways. I don't even really ask for donations anymore, most people know that I am accepting donations already and I know how annoying it can be when someone is asking you for money. People ask me for money/items all the time and it's gets a bit annoying sometimes I got to admit.

About hypocrisy, world is full of people like that. I don't understand why people have the need to make others look bad. I remember that Kngkyle was flaming me because of donations when free trade was going to be released soon and saying how everyone should work for their money. Later he got 14B donation from his friend, talk about hypocrisy. I don't even know him though and they were probably very good friends so not going to judge anyone or anything. It was nice that Kngkyle finally posted on this thread and I don't want to start any arguments but I felt like I needed to mention this because people were talking about Drumgun being hypocrite, maybe he just changed his opinion. I won't blame him, so many people making billions staking/dicing or even RWTing. I am not perfect person either, I change my opinions a lot too.

I don't want to start 10000th donation argument but some people have like 200B+ and still scamming people for more money, I wish I had even 10% of that but I am not going to scam anyone or anything like that. It's not worth it, it's just pixels anyways. Also I have been playing RuneScape for almost 10 years now and been working on my 200M all skills goal for years, over 20K hours played. I didn't just suddenly get all my donations without doing anything, there is saying that nothing in life is free and I think it's pretty much true. Of course you can disagree about that.

Sorry about a bit negative post. People have helped me so much on my goal and I am really grateful for that, I don't really have any reason to complain but I felt like I needed say these things. I don't really like to tallk about my bank worth because I am very paranoid about getting hacked or something. Also it's very hard to estimate, I have all my money in herbs/potions at the moment and I am not sure how much they going to raise.

And about cannon giving Hp Xp, I am a bit embarrased that I didn't know haha =P But I don't know much about RuneScape anyways, I just play to have fun. I don't really like to be called #1 rs player because I am pretty much just like everyone else, I have just spent more time playing rs which isn't anything special.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

no need to start rumours like "he probably has more than enough for 200M all skills and still asking for more donations". If that was really true I would have got 200M buyables already, they only take few weeks anyways.

Does this mean that as soon as you get (near) the sum of money you require, that you will go ahead and spend the few weeks getting 200M in the buyables? Cos that is exactly what that sentence sounds like, and truth be told: I would really love seeing you max out a few quickies. Would be so sexy...

I don't really like to tallk about my bank worth because I am very paranoid about getting hacked or something.

If it were possible, I think you would already have been hacked dozens of times... (scary thought, sorry)

Your account is extremely valuable - with or without money. Revealing how much money you have is just like telling people "I have approx. 3B exp." Not a shocker :)

I don't really like to be called #1 rs player because I am pretty much just like everyone else, I have just spent more time playing rs which isn't anything special.

Don't let anyone tell you that you are like everyone else. Everyone is special and unique. And you, sir, are very, very special - while remaining so very modest! Your achievements in this game are most delightful to observe. You are an idol for many and will go down in RuneScape history as a legend.

Yeah I will probably get 200M Prayer/Construction/Herblore once I can afford them. I won't be probably breaking any records, those skills have already very good records. I sleep too much to break any records and I am not planning to sleep less, I love sleeping too much to do that =P

I have about 7B in herbs/potions at the moment, that 7B is market price. Very hard to estimate how much they will raise.

I know everyone is unique and special, I didn't mean it like that. I meant that just because I have spent so much time playing rs it doesn't make me a better person than someone who has just started playing rs or someone who has never even heard about rs =P

Thanks a lot for the kind words :)

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I don't have major money problems at the moment but still need at least 5B, maybe even more.

I understand if some people get annoyed because I am accepting donations but no need to start rumours like "he probably has more than enough for 200M all skills and still asking for more donations".

Thanks for the answer!

I am not annoyed at all by you asking for donations btw, you have your goal and stick to it, which is very admirable. The rumour, if there ever was any, is hereby denied then. :wink:

Maybe it works like a telethon, people are much more generous when nearing the end. :lol:

Tbh, I don't think that pots/herbs will rise that much on this BXW. Market been proceeding in a different way comparing to the other BXWs... in a really bad way. Everyone is prepared for it, by the look of it.

I have reasons to belive in this, my english isn't good enough to explain it better and im uber tired atm.

Tbh, I don't think that pots/herbs will rise that much on this BXW. Market been proceeding in a different way comparing to the other BXWs... in a really bad way. Everyone is prepared for it, by the look of it.

I have reasons to belive in this, my english isn't good enough to explain it better and im uber tired atm.

+1 to that, people have been investing for months now.

jagerbluebt1.gif

Yeah, and when it gets announced and people put their offers in for a ridiculous amount, the market becomes flooding with overpriced goods. Nothing sells so people start panicking and selling at a regular price, jamming the market there aswell, causing the market to crash?

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

out of interest what do you think the highest super str and torstols will go?

I don't understand why you kept saying that you are against donations and merchanting (I never understood why you would say the latter), yet you just openly asked for donations L. You kept saying that you don't respect players who get money like that and that you're all about DIY. Kinda hypocritical don't you think? I can also add that you asked Elias for merchanting help and when you found out you couldn't do it well you bad mouthed merching again. I really dislike it when someone is hypocritical.

He is a hypocrit if your assumptions are correct, but without his late turnaround, isn't he right about donations?

You do get 200m skills in buyables faster, but for many, moneymaking is an essential part of those buyable skills.

Since you don't do any of the moneymaking yourself, can you really say it is 'you' that got them and call it 'your achievement'?

We all blame Jagex for the sellout and almost everyone wants free trade/old wild reversed but the top playersr list would be looked upon in a very different way without the return of free trade.

They are incorrect, I do know how to merch actually - reason I didn't is a moral one. I would've hoped that this would blow over, but it looks like it's just another thing I have to clarify before it turns into some kind of twisted truth. Kietaro1 was right, I indeed meant it as ''it would be nice'', but it was not a passive attack towards anyone, nor do I try to undermine other people's achievements. I'm being realistic though; Simple fact is that I cannot beat the likes of dicing/get lucky staking/donations with pure DIY, esp if updates aren't going my way either.

It's sad that I would need to reveal my personal life to explain myself and not get attacked with accusations/assumptions. I've tried pvming (nex in particular), but I'm unable to make a substantial amount of money with that because of medical issues. The intensity and attention required affect my health condition, making bad migraines appear, which are very hard to get rid of once they appear. I'm getting surgery for that later this year. It's been a difficult time for me but haven't said anything about it, when I did try to at the start of the thread I was told that people like me deserve to get shot - using health problems to get special treatment. In other words, can't seem to do right, there's always someone critisizing something.

What I have said before is a reason why I'm playing is to impress people. That means it's logical that appericiation would be a good motivation for me to keep going. What I've noticed is that people don't really care the way it's done though. Awhile ago when Telmo was still playing and raking in the exp's with money he had earned by being a gen in smoking mils, no one really cared about that. It's the same with dicing, or donations. The care level for seeing big xp gains and such is much higher than the way the requirments were met by the people who are getting the big xp's for the majority of people. You, Makaveli, as someone who is against donations, I've never really felt a positive vibe from you (as in a supporting way), while you do lash out hard when you get the chance.

Lastly, as someone also stated, it's also becoming a race against Jagex as the game is depleting quite rapidly. Of course we're all hoping that there will be a positive change, and I for one do look out for such ''light points'', but reality is reality. Concerning the whole botting issue for example, I honestly can't say if it will shove Rs closer to the edge or if things will get better. The Jiblix vid stirred the mass crowd up - which in my eyes is basically forcing the issue. While in my eyes it's not a smart move by Jagex to have his Pmod and Fmod removed for it, it could also be said that Jagex are sticking to their guns in a representative way (not going to debate this further though lol).

While understandable, it's still Jagex who is pulling the shots because they own this game. In fairness, what goes on behind the scenes concerning their plans is unknown to us - we just base our opinion on what we do get to see/hear. It's getting to a rather dreadful point; for example, I was actually happy when I saw this month's BTS. Alot of positive stuff this month - but, there's the major issues that more and more people will want to see an answer to. As a result, every time that Jagex releases an update, there will be a portion of people who will not appericiate those updates, and that portion will only grow until a solution is stated by Jagex for 1 of those major issues. Now 2 things could happen: Either Jagex will pay extra attention to the issue (who knows, they might've been working on it already without telling people) or they will stop bothering simply because it's too much of a gap to patch up. While Rs is not my entire life or anything like that, I would still like to get my goals done before the ship sinks so to say (we can only speculate what would happen if Jagex gives up, but there's a risk of Rs closing too).

And yeah - I need some positive/fun things to happen again cause as I said, it's been a difficult time for me lately. Getting my goals would be one of those positive things. So, combine all of that and you have my answer why I'm CONSIDERING donations now. Still can't say I'm happy with the whole donations thing nor am I being dependant on them now; I'm still trying to get the money for prayer, fm and craft on my own, but as you should be able to judge by my answer, it's slowly turning out to be the only way for me to achieve those goals. It's not like I'm depending on donations now though, I'm still trying to get the money myself, but as I said, it would be nice... ;)

Edit: @Makaveli: Forgot to say, my intention for awhile now has been to go as far as I can without merching/donating/staking, note down the total xp and put it in a forum thread or vid. So 2.6b exp + whichever non buyable exp's I will get from that point on. I also screenied the donation that I got a few days ago and will continue to do so if I ever receive another one, then put them into a compilation at the end so it can be calced how much the donations have contributed. There will be a special thanks section where I will thank/give credit to everyone that has supported me, should they want such credit (asking them this if I get the chance).

It was insinuated that I'm ungrateful while I actually really appericiate kindness. I'm not explaining this for your specific opinion btw Makaveli, it's just that some people get kicks out of degrading/creating lies, wanting to ''see it burn'' (take The Dark Knight as an example). I'm a bit sad that you had to make such harsh assumptions while you don't know my side of the story, and by doing so you're kind of forcing me to explain. It's also quite annoying cause, while you might not have anything better to do atm, I don't enjoy writing such a long reply having to explain myself at all.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

out of interest what do you think the highest super str and torstols will go?

As I said, the market is proceeding in a different way. It will NOT reach the prices that it reached in last BXW. It's impossible to predict how higher pots/herbs will rise in this conditions. Who ever answers in a different way to your question, doesn't even know what is talking about.

@Drumgun

You won't ever see me supporting someone on a game because I'm not a fanboy L. The only people I would support are the ones who are really good friends of mine that I've known for a long time. I just stated that what you said was hypocritical and honestly I don't care how people get their skills up these days because of all the RWT, dicing, staking etc. I just look at what I do and I'm not concerned how Suomi, you or anyone else for that matter gets their 200ms just like they shouldn't be concerned how I train my skills. Why even care when in just a few years most of us will quit and eventually not even think about this game anymore.

Makaveli_93.png

Sorry, but I can't understand why you guys still talk about Drumgun. He already stated that his goal is NOT 200m all skills and won't ever be because of real life plans or something like that.

So this thread should just be about suomi, dragonseance and foot.

but mainly dragonseance #1 to 200m all