200M in all Skills

Makilio

I haven't read the thread for a while so this might have been asked before.

Suomi, what do you think about the new Referring program? Are you going to use it to help yourself?

If this has already been answered, feel free to quote it for me :)

This is what I said earlier:

"It's really sad how Jagex is just trying to make as much money as possible without caring about anyone's achievements or anything... can't say I am surprised though, this is nothing new from Jagex and I am sure they will come up with something even worse. The whole world is about money.

I won't be quitting though. Updates like effigies annoyed me so much more even though it wasn't anything like this referee thing. I lost all my respect for Jagex long time ago. I still love this game a lot but it's very sad and disappointing to see what Jagex is doing to this game. Won't blame anyone for quitting, I would probably quit too if I wasn't this "close" to 200M all skills. I have a feeling that Jagex will come up with something even worse before I will get 200M all skills. It's really a shame what Jagex is doing to this game."

I will probably use it if someone wants to get referred by me =P

It's really a sad fact that one of the top players who is really putting most of his time on this game still hates it's developers. Shows how ppl don't respect Jagex anymore. I used to, but this update was the final straw for me and I can no longer trust Jagex.

You trusted them after the climbing boots fiasco?

This

Also did anyone ever get punished for leaking about the update?

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

We should rename this "The Suomi Thread".

Support ^

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Support ^

Why, dragonseance would be more appropriate

lol dragonseance is far away from suomi, suomi had most of slow skills, and the "glorious" dragonseance hasn't allready down one of the skills... he's nice, but not near to 5b xp

Support ^

Haha no thanks, thanks for the support though =P

It's not all about me and that's good, would get boring and RuneScape is full of interesting people :) Nice to see posts from so many different people and lots of different opinions. I know you were joking though.

I wrote really long "rant" about Jagex and was about to post it but then realised it wouldn't help anything.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Support ^

Haha no thanks, thanks for the support though =P

It's not all about me and that's good, would get boring and RuneScape is full of interesting people :) Nice to see posts from so many different people and lots of different opinions. I know you were joking though.

I wrote really long "rant" about Jagex and was about to post it but then realised it wouldn't help anything.

Well your opinion would actually be an interesting read.

Berserk_Ardo.png

Support ^

Why, dragonseance would be more appropriate

lol dragonseance is far away from suomi, suomi had most of slow skills, and the "glorious" dragonseance hasn't allready down one of the skills... he's nice, but not near to 5b xp

Haha i know man, the only fanboys who actually keep trolling about him are 0phathead0 or something and happytimeharry.

But dragonseance still #1 kinda became a tif joke i guess, saw thai posting it too in the rsof 200m all skills thread. lol'd

backgroundsignature.png

Yeah well here it is then =P I warned you though and gonna hide it because it's kinda off-topic too. It's not really anything new, many people have said these things already. Also there are some Jagex mods which are doing awesome job so won't blame them, they are just working for the company.

[hide]I still respect this game a lot and rules. I lost my respect for Jagex long time ago though, like someone said you can't trust Jagex anymore and they seem to do anything just to get more money even if it wouldn't be good money long-term, maybe good money short-term if even that. Jagex doesn't show any respect for players either. They hide things from us, lie to us and just trying to get as much money as possible out of us. So no wonder that players don't respect Jagex much either. I don't want this thread to turn into some rant about Jagex and I really hate to complain but just wanted to say the reasoning behind my opinions.

And when I talk about Jagex, I don't talk about the game. I still enjoy and love rs a lot. Just wanted to explain this because some people asked me why I even play anymore if I don't respect Jagex. It's so sad to see what they doing to this game I love so much. But then again I am not going to get depressed over it, people have done a lot more worse thing for money. It' just how the world is and I doubt it's going to change anytime soon.

About rsc and old rs2, I was very young then when I started rs like 9 years ago. I think I was 12 or something, everything was so new and exciting. But it wasn't just that, rs was so different back then. Of course there was bots back then too, I remember in rsc I used to close the door leading to Mining Guild and the bots got stuck. It wasn't anywhere as bad as it is now and it seemed like Jagex cared, they announced many mass bans and you could really tell the bots were gone. At least for a while. There will always be bots. Now they resetting bots and even got this refer a bot program so obviously things are worse now.

At first back in rsc I think they had p2p just so they could be able to maintain the game, unlike now. I can't remember very clearly so far back but I really felt like Jagex was more close to players than now. Even spotted Paul and Andrew sometimes hanging with players and having fun. Really felt like rs was in good hands, Paul and Andrew had lots of love for the game. Of course you still see Jagex mods sometimes in-game but it's not the same. I heard Andrew sold rs and I am not sure what's his position in Jagex anymore but of course the new owners will never have the same love for this game as the creators had.

Oh and before G.E I mostly used forums to trade with players, never saw any trolls there and people cared more about each other. Rs community was so different back then too and closer to each other, I really miss those times. Now it feels like Jagex is trying to force the community together with all these updates like Dungeoneering and Clan citadels.

Of course there were people scamming/hacking back then too but it wasn't anything near the current situation. I get PMs all the time from spam bots and phishing links, never had that problem back in rsc or in early rs2. I don't feel very secure about my account at the moment and Jagex managed to mess up recovery system too, they don't care even about our security anymore. I see people getting scammed/hacked all the time. Someone said that you remember just what you want to remember, it's not that. Rs was really different and better game before, at least that's how I feel. You are free to disargee.

Someone said that they feel sorry for player who have spend so much time on this game, don't feel sorry for me. No matter how much they devalue my achivements or even ban my account or shut down rs. It won't change the fact that I had fun and really enjoyed my time. Met so many great people too and found so many awesome friends. And like I said before, Jagex can never take away my good memories, no matter how they change this game.

When I started my 200M all skills goal, I knew skills would get faster and my achivements would get devalued. And after updates like effigies and climbing boots it was pretty clear that Jagex was getting greedier and I didn't understand Jagex anymore. So many other games have been ruined because of money too, this wasn't the first time and probably not the last time. And like I said before, so many other things have been ruined because of money so can't say I am surprised that rs turned out like this. It's really a shame though, when I first started rs it felt like different game from others and wasn't so centered around money, I guess that's what made me "fell love" with rs in the first place. I was f2p for first about 3 years after all and maybe would have never tried it if it wasn't free to play. When I first time joined p2p I was happy to pay the membership, not so happy anymore. But I still enjoy rs, so please don't tell me to quit or something, I will quit rs if I stop enjoying it. No need to worry about that.

I would have probably been willing to pay even more for membership and I am pretty sure many others too if Jagex wouldn't have done all these updates like free trade, refer a bot, bonus xp etc etc. But they never even asked our opinion, I think free trade vote was just marketing plot too and they would have done it anyways. It's funny how they said that they got this "new techology" and nobody would be able to bot anymore... it was just another lie. If Jagex was more open and honest with players maybe I would respect them more but that's probably not gonna happen.

Sorry about very long post and so much complaining. Might be hard to understand what I mean sometimes, my English isnt very good sorry. And remember that I still enjoy RuneScape a lot and there are still many good things left in rs. I am not quitting or anything like that.

tl;dr I miss how RuneScape used to be and the good old days but life goes on.[/hide]

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Been following this thread for a long time, seems like all the top players are dropping like flies recently :/

I lost faith in jagex long ago after the effigy update, and runescape is destined for failure now it seems

On the subject of trolls i found a pretty funny video about irl trolling if you wanna check it out :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP7ZjQq8ujM&feature=channel_video_title

Also, suomi, you are an inspiration, keep up the insane gains ;)

Hmm. Still waiting on my rev drop for you Suomi. :( Give it time, I will get something to give you!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Hmm. Still waiting on my rev drop for you Suomi. :( Give it time, I will get something to give you!

Me too, Suomi. I haven't decided if I'm going to quit yet, but if I do, I can't think of anyone better to give my bank value to. :)

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I was very young then when I started rs like 9 years ago. I think I was 12 or something,

Omg playing under age! Suomi should be perma banned :o

Haha well they didn't have that rule back then =P So many things have changed since then.

Me too, Suomi. I haven't decided if I'm going to quit yet, but if I do, I can't think of anyone better to give my bank value to. :)

Aww thank you so much both and everyone else too for your support! :) Means a lot <3 And good luck Ambler with the revs :)

Aww thank you so much both and everyone else too for your support! :) Means a lot <3 And good luck Ambler with the revs :)

I think ill need it, been there three hours with nothing. -.- Hopefully its just building up for a vls or something. :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I know this is a bit off-topic but can't resist posting this.

This is how top players train irl skills and play minigolf:

Update of the top 15

1. Elias : 3,00B xp Inactive

2. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive

3. Jdelacroix : 2,82B xp (+15M). Jd has been getting 15M xp per week for the last months and last week was no different. Still training smithing, farming and slayer, he's slowly raising his lowest (and slowest) skills as well as placing himself in position to get the most skills at 200M. Expect him to settle in 2nd position before winter. Coming milestones : 200M thieving, 200M smithing and 200M farming (9th-10th and 11th skill)

4. S U O M I : 2,82B xp (+28M). A very nice milestones week for Suomi who reached 2,8B xp as well as 100M def (his 13th skill over 100M) while slaying. He should pass Jdelacroix next week for rank 3 and highest active player. He's on pace to tie Drumgun and Telmomarques for most skills at 200M in 4 weeks when he will get his 10th skill at 200M with slayer. Coming milestones : 100M WC, 200M ranged and 200M slayer (10th and 11th)

5. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,70B xp (+13M). Mainly training melee and ranged, everything points to Elvis crawling his way to effigy hunting these days. Only days away from his 12th skill over 100M with ranged, he has reached 2,7B xp earlier today. I expect him to remain at rank 5 for at least 3 more months. Coming milestones : 100M str, 100M ranged and 100M farming

6. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

7. Tezz : 2,64B xp (+14M). Predictable Tezz has been performing magic tricks for the past couple weeks and is about 4 weeks away from maxing it out for his 10th skill at 200M. He will pass up inactive Allar before that. Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 200M magic (10th skill)

8. Drumgun : 2,61B xp (+4M). Believe it or not....he's still fishing!. Coming milestones : 200M WC (11th)

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Kingduffy : 2,25B xp (+8M). Mostly training smithing and hunter, the King is focusing on his skills in the 50M-100M range and could get multiple new skills over 100M in the coming months. He should pass up inactive Zarfot before any player under him catches up. Coming milestones : 100M ranged

11. Paperbag : 2,16B xp (+1M). Rumour has it he has quit again.

12. Green098 : 2,07B xp (+7M). Magical Green098 is still slaying with magic as a primary weapon. Whatever training style she has, Green has managed to stay in the top 15 for a whole year and I have no doubt she can make it to the end of the year. Coming milestones : 2,1B xp

13. Kngkyle : 2,07B xp. (+9M). Kngkyle has reached his 5th skill at 200M last week with herblore. He could easily pass up Green098 next week even if he sticks to slayer. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

14. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Has gained a whopping 162 attack XP... rumoured to have been hacked.

15. 398573520683 (previously Fubarscape) : 2,02B xp. (+33M) Making his entrance in the top 15 by a burst of fletching and some slaying, the player mostly known as Richard is on his way to pass up Gertjaars next week for rank 14. With a skills breakdown that shows most buyables already maxed out, this "new" contender has a lot of work ahead of him in completing the slower skills. Coming milestones : 200M fletching ( 6th skill), 100M ranged and 100M HP

Leaving the top 15 for the second time is Tg who stopped gaining xp at exactly 2 000 000 000 xp, a very nice number to quit to.

Number1 Boss is currently on pace to be the next player to enter the top 15 in 5 weeks.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Drumgun needs 1,234,568 xp till next dungeoneering level, buy 1 xp via tokens pl0x!

Are you anytime soon gonna finish 120 dung drumgun? Or are you staying under the radar like you did with farming?

And any hints on cashflow for prayer and even fm?

*Gone fishing* :lol:

Will be awhile till I get 120 yeah, I would prefer to come out straight on top if I ever get maxed. As for the cashflow for the prayer/fm/craft, not too good. Secretly hoping that a nice person or 2 who's fed up of scape by this Rs update quits and shares some bankloot with me XD

Other than that, rocktail and the occasional herb run brings in like 60m gps a month, so it'll be quite awhile until I have enough unless the above happens :P

Also Langer, if the screenie a few pages ago was real then it means that Richard (the number guy) is quitting rs after he finishes fletch and defence. So that would mean he's never even gonna start that long road :P

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

I'm interested in what the top players think of this new refer a friend update, if it hasn't been asked already.

(Personally I think it's ridiculous)

It's pretty much unanimously looked down upon, except by maybe some bots.

A13d.png