200M in all Skills

Makilio

Suomi would you ask someone to wait until you have effigies/other xp things stored to avoid xp waste, or do you plan to accept anyone who asks as long as you have the limit?

I read the FAQ about it and it said you can choose when you activate the Bonus Xp.

Also here is a picture from rs homepage where they explain the refer a friend programme:

f09d4f250bbcc3aea82481fc47cf1310.png

So it looks like you can choose when you activate it =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Just a bit disappointing? Tbh I found it really disappointing but I guess it's good to be a bit positive too =P Been a bit sad today because of that referee update but that donation really cheered me up, thank you so much again :) Maybe there is still a little hope left.

actually someone posted a skype convo with him and he said that jagex sucks, fails, and needs a new marketing team. He has a lot more class than to openly say that on public forums though.

A13d.png

Just a bit disappointing? Tbh I found it really disappointing but I guess it's good to be a bit positive too =P Been a bit sad today because of that referee update but that donation really cheered me up, thank you so much again :) Maybe there is still a little hope left.

actually someone posted a skype convo with him and he said that jagex sucks, fails, and needs a new marketing team. He has a lot more class than to openly say that on public forums though.

Oh ok then, I was kinda joking though. I am sure he wasn't happy about the update and I am glad he had class =P Don't want to see him lose pmod like Jiblix did just because of stating his opinion. Couldn't agree with him more. People have PMed me like 1k times asking how I feel about this refer a friend update and mostly just answered "Jagex fails" because I am tired of explaining how disappointed I am in Jagex and been like that for years. I know complaining about it won't make it better anyways. And don't get me wrong, I still love this game a lot and enjoy it a lot but it's really sad to see updates like this. Oh well... at least I still have my memories about rs when it was better, Jagex can never take those away.

I am kinda glad I never got player mod, would have probably lost it many times already and would have been useless for me anyways.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Yeah, I wish zezima said something in this thread. Like "I approve" or "This is OK by my standards" or maybe "I just ate a banana... with my mouth". Lol I actually think that the only way to beat zezima in runescape e-fame could be with 200m in all skills, but even then it wouldn't be 100% sure. And they should really make a statue for zezima in runescape, a huge one. yeah, to sum up: zezima is the boss of unersacep.

No one will ever beat zezima in runescape e-fame because he was number 1 when runescape was great, was fun to play, and was at its peak. So when people remember runescape they'll remember the fun times, and during the fun times, it was zezima that reigned. Other players who do gain rank 1 or attain other achievements do become famous, but its fame on a a completely different level - one which can never be matched or be compared to.

I don't shave either at the moment, but my mother keeps complaining L0o0ol. I guess I'll have to shave once school starts otherwise people will mistake me for a professor np.

Professor SUOMI; teaching the efficiency classes.

Hahaha my irl friends keep joking about it all the time, I look like caveman haha =P

Sometimes I just grow out my five o'clock shadow until I look homeless and then I shave and repeat the process. Nothing says kick ass like beardness though, just ask Chuck Norris.

chuck-norris-he-approves-your-post.jpg

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Yeah, I wish zezima said something in this thread. Like "I approve" or "This is OK by my standards" or maybe "I just ate a banana... with my mouth".

Hahaha that's brilliant

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

Feeling a bit lazy and down since that refer a friend announcement. I felt the same way after free trade, but I got over that. Have been playing some Counter-Strike while afking arctic pines :cool: At least CS requires skill.

It doesn't. Play a real game like unreal tournament.

I haven't read the thread for a while so this might have been asked before.

Suomi, what do you think about the new Referring program? Are you going to use it to help yourself?

If this has already been answered, feel free to quote it for me :)

This is what I said earlier:

"It's really sad how Jagex is just trying to make as much money as possible without caring about anyone's achievements or anything... can't say I am surprised though, this is nothing new from Jagex and I am sure they will come up with something even worse. The whole world is about money.

I won't be quitting though. Updates like effigies annoyed me so much more even though it wasn't anything like this referee thing. I lost all my respect for Jagex long time ago. I still love this game a lot but it's very sad and disappointing to see what Jagex is doing to this game. Won't blame anyone for quitting, I would probably quit too if I wasn't this "close" to 200M all skills. I have a feeling that Jagex will come up with something even worse before I will get 200M all skills. It's really a shame what Jagex is doing to this game."

I will probably use it if someone wants to get referred by me =P

Theres a lot of people considering to get referred by you, believe me haha.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Suomi, what do you think about the new Referring program? Are you going to use it to help yourself?

"It's really sad how Jagex is just trying to make as much money as possible without caring about anyone's achievements or anything... can't say I am surprised though, this is nothing new from Jagex and I am sure they will come up with something even worse. The whole world is about money.

I won't be quitting though. Updates like effigies annoyed me so much more even though it wasn't anything like this referee thing. I lost all my respect for Jagex long time ago. I still love this game a lot but it's very sad and disappointing to see what Jagex is doing to this game. Won't blame anyone for quitting, I would probably quit too if I wasn't this "close" to 200M all skills. I have a feeling that Jagex will come up with something even worse before I will get 200M all skills. It's really a shame what Jagex is doing to this game."

It's really a sad fact that one of the top players who is really putting most of his time on this game still hates it's developers. Shows how ppl don't respect Jagex anymore. I used to, but this update was the final straw for me and I can no longer trust Jagex.

Amonitas.png

Quest cape since 11th July 99 Farming 4th February 99 Cooking 31st August

It's really a sad fact that one of the top players who is really putting most of his time on this game still hates it's developers. Shows how ppl don't respect Jagex anymore. I used to, but this update was the final straw for me and I can no longer trust Jagex.

Just wait until they start offering items or gold for cash straight up. The way management runs the show now, I give it 2 years max until we see that.

nautica.png

nautica.png

True dat :(

I guess I'll go back to RSC when that happens. I hope everyone would. We could go back to when it was golden...

I kind of wish I was around at the time.. I started back in '04 and things were golden for a long time. But those indeed were the good ol' days. At this point we can only hope for a better future. Literally all forums on every fansite, rsof, and even a botsite I saw on Jib's YT vid are fed up with things.

nautica.png

nautica.png

I don't think it'll come to that yet Nautica. Gotta stay positive and hope that some day down the line, the top players will at least be able to respect the game like before.

I don't think it'll come to that yet Nautica. Gotta stay positive and hope that some day down the line, the top players will at least be able to respect the game like before.

Trust me, I hope the same thing. *shrugs* we can only wait an see.

nautica.png

nautica.png

To all you saying man runescape was good back in the days (2004 etc).

You should also consider you were 7 years younger, and did not know anything about the game.

Those 2 facts make the game alot more fun.

I bet that people who subscribe now and are about the same age as we were 7 years ago are having a lot of fun (i personally know some).

They don't even know about updates/jagex etc.

Ofcourse they will become like us in a few years and start to post on forums/ see what's wrong with the game.

Jagex knows this far to well and uses it to gain more members i believe..

Man i wish i was 14 again.

backgroundsignature.png

To all you saying man runescape was good back in the days (2004 etc).

You should also consider you were 7 years younger, and did not know anything about the game.

Those 2 facts make the game alot more fun.

I bet that people who subscribe now and are about the same age as we were 7 years ago are having a lot of fun (i personally know some).

They don't even know about updates/jagex etc.

Ofcourse they will become like us in a few years and start to post on forums/ see what's wrong with the game.

Jagex knows this far to well and uses it to gain more members i believe..

Man i wish i was 14 again.

I only say such things in retrospect because when I first started, there weren't RWT autotypers in every world, everywhere you went. I actually joined members because I was frustrated with all of the agility shortcuts around I couldn't use. From there on I ran my own course on RS.

If I hopped in the f2p game now as a new player, and saw nothing but RWT advertisers, I would be MUCH less inclined to join to members. I can look at myself 7 years ago and say that in confidence.

nautica.png

nautica.png

Personally, i think the decline of rs started when they took away free trade. After that all the updates kept making the game worse. Back then i had a blast, trying to scam some noob out of full rune by luring him into the wild, heart racing as i attack him... will never forget those times.

But now ? whoever starts playing this game in f2p will be extremely turned off by all the bots, stealing trees, stealing ores, spamming up the ge ? How can that attract players to pay for membership.

SUOMI, i think you should do your own thing and complete your goal. If you are having fun, keep at it. Alot of people already have soo much respect for you because of what you achieved.

people only remember what they want to remember about the old RS. In some ways it was just as bad as it is now. personally i think they should take away free trade again, its not working and they cant control bots. as for RWT, if they want to do it they should just put a store on the website and just sell in game items for cash, instead of being sly and finding ways to do it. I feel sorry for the guys/girls that have put huge amounts of time into the game. jagex seem to have lost all connections with their player base and just release crappy clan updates, capes for absolutely everything and money making schemes.

jagex seem to have lost all connections with their player base and just release crappy clan updates, capes for absolutely everything and money making schemes.

The player base is so big it is difficult for Jagex to stay connected with their players. Helping small clan communities helps to improve the community as a whole.