200M in all Skills

Makilio

Looking at the states at runetrack one can see that Dragonseance uses the referal 10% bonus and it works with effigies

If thats true, this adds another element to the Donate to Suomi campaign

Well, Im thinking of making a new prayer pure (Sub 10 combat with Retribution) and dont really need an exp boost on my main, so start stocking up some effigies Suomi! ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Drumgun needs 1,234,568 xp till next dungeoneering level, buy 1 xp via tokens pl0x!

Are you anytime soon gonna finish 120 dung drumgun? Or are you staying under the radar like you did with farming?

And any hints on cashflow for prayer and even fm?

*Gone fishing* :lol:

Will be awhile till I get 120 yeah, I would prefer to come out straight on top if I ever get maxed. As for the cashflow for the prayer/fm/craft, not too good. Secretly hoping that a nice person or 2 who's fed up of scape by this Rs update quits and shares some bankloot with me XD

Other than that, rocktail and the occasional herb run brings in like 60m gps a month, so it'll be quite awhile until I have enough unless the above happens :P

Also Langer, if the screenie a few pages ago was real then it means that Richard (the number guy) is quitting rs after he finishes fletch and defence. So that would mean he's never even gonna start that long road :P

I don't understand why you kept saying that you are against donations and merchanting (I never understood why you would say the latter), yet you just openly asked for donations L. You kept saying that you don't respect players who get money like that and that you're all about DIY. Kinda hypocritical don't you think? I can also add that you asked Elias for merchanting help and when you found out you couldn't do it well you bad mouthed merching again. I really dislike it when someone is hypocritical.

Makaveli_93.png

Drumgun needs 1,234,568 xp till next dungeoneering level, buy 1 xp via tokens pl0x!

Are you anytime soon gonna finish 120 dung drumgun? Or are you staying under the radar like you did with farming?

Will be awhile till I get 120 yeah, I would prefer to come out straight on top if I ever get maxed. As for the cashflow for the prayer/fm/craft, not too good. Secretly hoping that a nice person or 2 who's fed up of scape by this Rs update quits and shares some bankloot with me XD

Other than that, rocktail and the occasional herb run brings in like 60m gps a month, so it'll be quite awhile until I have enough unless the above happens :P

Also Langer, if the screenie a few pages ago was real then it means that Richard (the number guy) is quitting rs after he finishes fletch and defence. So that would mean he's never even gonna start that long road :P

I don't understand why you kept saying that you are against donations and merchanting (I never understood why you would say the latter), yet you just openly asked for donations L. You kept saying that you don't respect players who get money like that and that you're all about DIY. Kinda hypocritical don't you think? I can also add that you asked Elias for merchanting help and when you found out you couldn't do it well you bad mouthed merching again. I really dislike it when someone is hypocritical.

I agree with Makaveli, I've noticed for a while that he likes to boost his own achievements and undermine all others. It's getting old pretty fast, especially with it being implied under a 'imo', or a so called 'non-bias' approach. Almost like a highschool girl talking smack I must say. Give it up.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

I agree with Makaveli, I've noticed for a while that he likes to boost his own achievements and undermine all others. It's getting old pretty fast, especially with it being implied under a 'imo', or a so called 'non-bias' approach. Almost like a highschool girl talking smack I must say. Give it up.

Yes, because his achievements clearly need boosting :blink:

The whole point of a forum is to be able to post your opinions and discuss things without being insulted for doing so.

On topic, I really hope this Richard fella doesnt quit. The number of inactive top players is quite disconcerting. As I said before, can anyone else remember the last time when both rank 1 and 2 were inactive?

Asmodean <3

The whole point of a forum is to be able to post your opinions and discuss things without being insulted for doing so.

On topic, I really hope this Richard fella doesnt quit. The number of inactive top players is quite disconcerting. As I said before, can anyone else remember the last time when both rank 1 and 2 were inactive?

Well, he doesn't need to be a hypocrite about it. I'm fine if he keeps saying he is a DIY person but if he then starts asking for donations which he was always against and kept saying bad things about it then that's sad lol. I was always against donations and I still am and you won't ever see me supporting them.

Makaveli_93.png

Well, he doesn't need to be a hypocrite about it. I'm fine if he keeps saying he is a DIY person but if he then starts asking for donations which he was always against and kept saying bad things about it then that's sad lol. I was always against donations and I still am and you won't ever see me supporting them.

Though I have no dog in this fight and would prefer the thread to ignore the personalities of the top players I feel I need to add my two cents for a change.

It seems to me that Drumgun was making a passive aggressive attack on Suomi. He was saying that "it sure would be nice..." because [that makes things so much easier]. When I first read it, that is how I took it at least.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

Dear Suomi --

Do you have your 5 refferals yet? If not, I can be one of them. I have been lurking this thread for about 9 months. I quit Runescape on my main (Kepler2, look the account up) after the climbing boots mess. I made a pure f2p account (kepler ii), but had to abandon it becouase of the bot mess. I still love this game, even though I no longer play it. I really want to see someone 'win' the game. So, suomi, i bought a game card (I work full time as an aerospace engineer, $5 is worth it to help you), and I'll make kepler ii a memeber with you as a referal if needed.

Please reply on here through the tip it messaging system. I no longer log into rs.

^

After all the crap that has happened over the last 6 months, top ranks feel an urgancy to 'finish' their goals before Jagex goes banckrupt. Plus, Drumgun made that statement before freetrade came back. Now, with dicing, ppl are making 200M+ an hour and can freely trade it. With the state that RS is in, whats the harm if one of those dicers funds Drumgun. (I know, Dicers are too greedy to give donations)

^

After all the crap that has happened over the last 6 months, top ranks feel an urgancy to 'finish' their goals before Jagex goes banckrupt. Plus, Drumgun made that statement before freetrade came back. Now, with dicing, ppl are making 200M+ an hour and can freely trade it. With the state that RS is in, whats the harm if one of those dicers funds Drumgun. (I know, Dicers are too greedy to give donations)

If the top ranks were racing to finish their goals they wouldn't be inactive.

^

If the top ranks were racing to finish their goals they wouldn't be inactive.

-----------------------

seeing as some top (inactive) ranks are stopping at 3b xp, 2b xp ............... they've finished their goals allready. So 2 out of 15 have proved my point allready. And theres another 4 or 5 inacitive before that.

I wasted a card trying to give suomi a referall.

Heres how it works. Someone (lets say soumi) must use the refer a freind link nad enter the emails of the friends he/she wants to refer. Jagex then send emails to the referred canidates. They have to register through that rs link. Bots can do this in .2 seconds. Suomi and I = fail in 24 hrs, i gotta get more game cards.

Richard has passed Gertjaars for rank 14, meaning that the next player to enter the top 15 will bump out the player who had the 2nd longest run at rank 1 for a year and a half. Remember that Gertjaars has been inactive for the last 16-17 months.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Looking at the states at runetrack one can see that Dragonseance uses the referal 10% bonus and it works with effigies

you mean the donate to dragonseance campaign

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

because it's so easy to confuse the two.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Although they are in a bad position I don't think Jagex are going bankrupt. If they really needed funds they could sell their stocks publically, or maybe there's some reason why they can't which I don't know about.

How do we know that they are in a bad position, financially? Fewer number of players may be a sign, but we can not know. Milking their cash cow, so to speak, may not be because they need the money, but rather because they know they can. In which case it is a smart business movie albeit if it lowers consumer confidence.

There's nothing stopping them from going public. It takes a lot of time, and legal and administrative fees, which can be a disadvantage, but for a company like Jagex (for example their small size) it is not worth it for them to go public. The main advantage of going public is a new source of low cost capital, but jagex may either not need capital, or if they do, other options are available to them which are better suited to their business model; namely: venture capital which is how Jagex has financed itself in the past and even currently. However, the price they pay is loss of ownership and this is the key issue because if you think things are bad now, they'd get worse if jagex went public. This is because shareholders are only looking for a profit (either through dividends or an increase in stock price), and while it may be a trade off between keeping the customer happy and getting as much money from them as possible, business people mainly care about the latter rather than the former.

It seems that Jagex have a number of projects in the pipeline: Stellardawn (supposedly set for a 2011 launch date), 8realms, and a transformers game. It is an investment and a risk, and it may not work out such as the loss of mechscape, but I think financially jagex's future is alright. The problem lies with the board of directors, so to speak. Ever since Andrew lost creative control, and business men were brought in, things have sort of gone down hill. That is just my opinion.

I won't say that someone will get 200m in all skills before jagex goes bankrupt because: jagex probably won't go bankrupt; and them going bankrupt is not a major variable for the person getting 200m in all skills, rather other factors such as their dedication, available time, willingness to play, etc are more important. I will say, however, that I believe it is more likely for someone to get 200m in all skills rather than jagex going bankrupt.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

I already donated 1000 blue charms and 50 effigies to dragonseance

The problem lies with the board of directors, so to speak. Ever since Andrew lost creative control, and business men were brought in, things have sort of gone down hill. That is just my opinion.

I won't say that someone will get 200m in all skills before jagex goes bankrupt because: jagex probably won't go bankrupt; and them going bankrupt is not a major variable for the person getting 200m in all skills, rather other factors such as their dedication, available time, willingness to play, etc are more important. I will say, however, that I believe it is more likely for someone to get 200m in all skills rather than jagex going bankrupt.

First of all, Andrew didn't have "creative control" for a very, very long time. In fact, he never really worked on the creative elements of development. Nor did he have an control over creative development himself. While I won't disagree with the board of directors being at least partially responsible for the mess we see presently, Andrew wasn't solely responsible for the "better" (were they really THAT much better?) things we had before their arrival.

Secondly, Jagex going bankrupt or at least getting into financial difficulties is certainly a variable of importance for those who are so very dedicated to this game. The greater difficulties Jagex gets to, the less reflected their decisions will be. They will think more and more about how to maximise their own profit rather than making the game enjoyable for its players. This indirectly will effect whoever is pursuing the grand goal of getting 200M skills, as they see the game becoming increasingly plain and their own achievements become meaningless.

I believe that getting 200M skills in inevitable for someone as dedicated as Suomi is, but he already has insisted his displeasure at the developments. Although I don't doubt in his perseverance or capability, I think that at some point, even his love for the game may be surpassed by aversion to something this confused company does.

that interview with an ex J mod shows that they are.

That which you refer to was NOT an interview with an ex-JMod. It wasn't an interview with any JMod, it was just a contribution to the topic by a FANSITE. Their two cents on the matter. Nothing more, nothing less.

All I can say on this subject is: [bleep] Mark Gerhard. Seriously, ever since that idiot became CEO of Jagex in early 2009 I believe everything has been about money. I don't know why the Gower brothers even brought him in seeing as they supposedly made over 100m pounds for themselves. Greed I guess? More money is always better L. I'm pretty sure they know they made a mistake that they can't remove. And no, I don't think Jagex will go bankrupt in 2 years (which is probably when Suomi will get 200m all skills). I don't know why everyone keeps talking about 'decline of customers' when there's over 200k people/bots online at most times. I'm positive that there has never been more than 300k people online at one time. It's true that most players got replaced by bots but bots give Jagex exactly the same amount of money we do. The decisions they have been making to get more money were done just because they can, like Skittles said. It's about greed, not because they're afraid to go bankrupt.

Makaveli_93.png