200M in all Skills

Makilio

It's not a huge increase of max agility xp/hr so it does no harm. And a bot would have to do quite few quests and beat a somewhat hard boss to access it. So maybe, just maybe it might stay?

Edit: Nevermind, Branches of Darkmeyer doesn't have to be completed to access it. Just the pre-quest I believe has to be completed to access it.

2496.png

104273167.png

At first I was like "Hey, it'd be stupid of Jagex to leave this higher exp rate in when this is not the way Agility was meant to be trained", and then I remembered Runecrafting. :trollface:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

It's not a huge increase of max agility xp/hr so it does no harm. And a bot would have to do quite few quests and beat a somewhat hard boss to access it. So maybe, just maybe it might stay?

Edit: Nevermind, Branches of Darkmeyer doesn't have to be completed to access it. Just the pre-quest I believe has to be completed to access it.

I don't think bots will bother with it to be honest. You have to do TONS of quests and all the quests in that area are infuriating and aggravating beyond belief. (in my opinion)

The quest stories are pretty good, but I was pulling my hair out whenever I had to make that clubhouse thing for myself. I felt claustrophobic. Not nearly as bad as Mournings End Part II I guess. That quest actually psychologically messed me up because at the same time I was spending excruciating hours falling down and getting zapped and stuck in that puzzle I was getting really into Ray Bradbury's dystopia in his brilliant Fahrenheit 451, and I distinctly remember listening to anthology outtakes of Strawberry Fields Forever over and over and over again. It wouldn't seem like those 10 hours spent that day would be very memorable, but they have been graved into my brain and senses forever.

Anyways, I doubt any botters will go through the grueling trouble of doing all of those clustermuck quests just for a relatively slightly higher xp/hr. I mean they are bots. If they are just on 5000 hours a day it doesn't matter much whether it is 50k an hour or 75k an hour.

By the way,

BOTS BURN IN HELL FOR SCREWING UP GRENWALLS WHICH WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY GRAVY TRAIN!

the-graduate-bus.png

I don't think bots will bother with it to be honest. You have to do TONS of quests and all the quests in that area are infuriating and aggravating beyond belief. (in my opinion)

The quest stories are pretty good, but I was pulling my hair out whenever I had to make that clubhouse thing for myself. I felt claustrophobic. Not nearly as bad as Mournings End Part II I guess. That quest actually psychologically messed me up because at the same time I was spending excruciating hours falling down and getting zapped and stuck in that puzzle I was getting really into Ray Bradbury's dystopia in his brilliant Fahrenheit 451, and I distinctly remember listening to anthology outtakes of Strawberry Fields Forever over and over and over again. It wouldn't seem like those 10 hours spent that day would be very memorable, but they have been graved into my brain and senses forever.

Anyways, I doubt any botters will go through the grueling trouble of doing all of those clustermuck quests just for a relatively slightly higher xp/hr. I mean they are bots. If they are just on 5000 hours a day it doesn't matter much whether it is 50k an hour or 75k an hour.

By the way,

BOTS BURN IN HELL FOR SCREWING UP GRENWALLS WHICH WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY GRAVY TRAIN!

I don't think the bots that use agility courses are those who are straight out of the tutorial. That is, unless, someone bought an account but the company didn't have one to meet the specifications. The bots who use agility courses are those of people who don't want to train an agonizing skill for hours and hours at a mediocre xp rate. This means someone could have very well done the required quests to reach this, but with other bots easily available for other courses, why not just go with those. Also, wouldn't you just need an autoclicker for this and find the sweet spot on the screen?

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Here's the updated Milestones chart

I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 800M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

Changes since august 16th are in bold

Players with the most skills over 50M xp (Decided to raise the floor from 14 to 16 skills this week (there are no players with 15 skills) - I expect Jdelacroix and Suomi to get some more skills in september - Dapledo could quickly catch up Kingduffy and Elias - Fuberscape enters the chart with 3 new skills over 50M in the last two weeks)

1- Elias 20 skills

2- Kingduffy 20 skills

3- Zarfot 19 skills

4- Allar 19 skills

5- Elvis 19 skills

6- Telmomarques 18 skills

7- Suomi 17 skills

8- Jdelacroix 16 skills

9- Dapledo 16 skills

10- Fuberscape 16 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp (Suomi could tie Allar if he woodcuts a bit, but I don't think it's in "the plan" - Elvis should also tie Allar sometime in september - Dapledo is climbing the ranks and should add another skill in the next update - Tezz could tie Allar shortly after he maxes out magic - unpredictable Kingduffy is...unpredictable - everyone else is inactive or too far away for new milestones - I might raise the bar to 10 skills in the next update)

1- Allar 14 skills

2- Jdelacroix 13 skills

3- Telmomarques 13 skills

4- Elias 13 skills

5- Tezz 13 skills

6- Suomi 13 skills

7- Drumgun 12 skills

8- Elvis 12 skills

9- Dapledo 11 skills

10- Erw J 9 skills

11- Paperbag 9 skills

12- Kingduffy 9 skills

13- Green098 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp (Suomi will most likely tie Drumgun and Telmomarques next week with slayer - Tezz join the top at around the same time - Jdelacroix will not reach another skill at 200M for a long time - everyone else is looking locked for the next couple months - there are no players with 7 skills)

1- Drumgun 10 skills

2- Telmomarques 10 skills

3- Suomi 9 skills

4- Tezz 9 skills

5- Jdelacroix 9 skills

6- Paperbag 8 skills

7- Elias 8 skills

8- Elvis 8 skills

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Update of the top 15

1. Elias : 3,00B xp Inactive

2. S U O M I : 2,88B xp (+23M). Even though it seems Suomi has slowed down last week, he has started hoarding effigies, so his gains are deflated. Still slaying, he has passed inactive Telmomarques for rank 2 and should max out his 10th skill in two weeks with slayer. He should claim the title of king of 200M skills as well as rank 1 in early fall. Coming milestones : 100M WC, 2,9B xp, 200M ranged and 200M slayer (10th and 11th)

3. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive

4. Jdelacroix : 2,85B xp (+13M). Two weeks away from reclaiming rank 3, Jdelacroix has reached 200M smithing last week, his 9th skill, as well as trained slayer and WC. Definitely the opposite of Suomi in terms of buyables, he has a long road ahead of him, but he's a very consistent player. Coming milestones : 200M thieving and 200M farming (10th and 11th skill)

5. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,72B xp (+16M). Still crawling and hoarding effigies, Elvis could tie Allar for most skills over 100M in september with farming and Str. He should stay in the top 5 for a long time unless Tezz goes for a fast buyable after magic. Coming milestones : 100M str and 100M farming

6. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

7. Tezz : 2,67B xp (+14M). The magic show will end in two weeks when Tezz maxes his 10th skill. Before that happens, he will pass up inactive Allar for rank 6. Even though he has 200M slayer, he still has a lot of XP in slow skills to gain. Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 200M magic (10th skill)

8. Drumgun : 2,63B xp (+6M). Church of Drumgun rejoyces! The king of 200M skills is back to WC and could become the first player to get 11 skills at 200M even though the competition is stiff with Tezz and Suomi. His weakness remains the buyables and his melee XP/slayer ratio. Coming milestones : 200M WC (11th)

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Kingduffy : 2,26B xp (+3M). Mostly hunting, the king of balance is on a very slow pace these last two weeks. His place in the top 10 is assured for several weeks. Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 100M hunter

11. Paperbag : 2,16B xp (+0M). Small farming gains last week.

12. Green098 : 2,09B xp (+6M). Still very magical, Green is slaying her way to all skills over 20M. Considered by many to be very unefficient, she has managed to stick in this chart for the last 12 months and I expect her to stick around for the rest of the year at least. Coming milestones : 2,1B xp

13. Kngkyle : 2,09B xp. (+10M). A mix of crafting, dungeon and construction last week for Kngkyle who's gaining on Green and could pass her this coming week. Even though there's some fierce competition in the 1,8B-1,9B xp range, he should stay in this chart for the upcoming months also. Coming milestones : 2,1B xp

14. 398573520683 (previously Fubarscape) : 2,05B xp. (+16M) A mix of fletching, crafting and multiple combat skills for this mysteriously named player. He should pass at least Green098 sometime in october. Coming milestones : 200M fletching ( 6th skill), 100M ranged and 100M HP

15. Fuberscape (previously Number1 Boss) : 2,02B xp (+19M) Making his entrance in the top 15, Fuberscape has the honor of passing up a legend in doing so. With a wide variety of skills trained last week, Fuber shows a very nice skills breakdown with some fast buyables open for quick XP gains and a very high slayer/RC combo. Coming milestones : 100M slayer

A word on the player leaving the chart : Gertjaars is definitely the biggest name to leave the top 15 since I started tracking players on this thread in spring 2010. He first wrote his name in RS history when he passed Zezima in XP in late 2008 and stayed at the top for nearly 18 months until Allar/Aasiwat passed him. At one point, he had a 300M lead on the player in 2nd place, the biggest lead ever recorded. He became the first player to reach 4, 5 and 6 skills at 200M. He quit in spring 2010 and it took him 16 months to fall from rank 1 to outside of the top 15, a very impressive feat. Even though his name doesn't have the same aura that Zezima has, he will remain a legend of RS forever.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Thank you for the update!

It is a shame to see Gertjaars leave. He will be missed....

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Update of the top 15

5. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,72B xp (+16M). Still crawling and hoarding effigies, Elvis could tie Allar for most skills over 100M in september with farming and Str. He should stay in the top 5 for a long time unless Tezz goes for a fast buyable after magic. Coming milestones : 100M str and 100M farming

Tezz is training at Ape Atoll now, so magic should take less than two weeks. He has 77m worth of charms and I think he said he'd be doing fletching after that.

Update of the top 15

8. Drumgun : 2,63B xp (+6M). Church of Drumgun rejoyces! The king of 200M skills is back to WC and could become the first player to get 11 skills at 200M even though the competition is stiff with Tezz and Suomi. His weakness remains the buyables and his melee XP/slayer ratio. Coming milestones : 200M WC (11th)

Lol I'm mainly bossing now :P wc is just easy to do to fill up time. Won't be getting alot of exp for awhile I'm afraid :)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Update of the top 15

Lol I'm mainly bossing now :P wc is just easy to do to fill up time. Won't be getting alot of exp for awhile I'm afraid :)

Share loot please :)

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Update of the top 15

Share loot please :)

Haha maybe if I get REALLY lucky, but don't get your hopes up ahaha :P

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Update of the top 15

Your 200m combats makes it impossible to tell when you kill things :(

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Update of the top 15

Your 200m combats makes it impossible to tell when you kill things :(

alog open please :)

Update of the top 15

Fair enough! I just wanted to give the church goers like myself something to bite on! Keep it up mate!

langerkiller.png

Yeah exactly, it's my personal goal and my way of trying to "complete the game". I would be happy if I could hide my name from hiscores if I could still see my Xps/progress in game stats myself. I have never played games just to get respect, I play for my own enjoyment. I have played so many other games than rs, most of them didn't have any ranking system or anything like that. I still enjoyed them a lot.

I respect and try to be nice to other people though, imo it makes the game even more enjoyable.

Did you "Complete" the other Games? Why did you come to Rs? Have Fun playing RSC :thumbup: Post your Stats/Exp (Make a Video) :thumbup:

Let's get back on-topic:

Elvis reached 2,711,589,444 Xp, awesome well done!! Legendary number

Elias is still capped at 3B Xp, miss you <3

Jdelacroix is almost 200M Smithing.

EDIT:

@Suomi

Do your irl friends know you're like the top player in runescape or do they themselves play?

Yeah but it doesn't change anything, most of my irl friends quit long time ago.

Thanks for an Update. Well get your friends to start playing again. Talk about all of the Updates they have missed.

Anyone who doesn't bury normal bones to 200m prayer is obviously not putting as much hard work into their achievement to be recognized and now that's obviously sickening.

Thats my Goal :thumbup: 44,444,444 Rs name: 200m Prayer will pay back after I get 200M Exp.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.