Makilio

200M in all Skills

So you would care if suomi bots or else why would you lose your respect for him?? Invalid argument is invalid.

I woudnt care as in, he can do whatever he wants. However, as a result of that i would loose my respect for him, or any other botter. but still, he doesnt want or need our respect, or care about our opinion. His goal, and he can achieve it however he wants, ( usually the fastest way ). But this whole botting arguement is off topic and it doesnt even remotly come close to donations, which are off topic on this thread anyway. You can think of donations as you like, but lets just drop it. Its getting really annoying.

I woudnt care as in, he can do whatever he wants. However, as a result of that i would loose my respect for him, or any other botter. but still, he doesnt want or need our respect, or care about our opinion. His goal, and he can achieve it however he wants, ( usually the fastest way ). But this whole botting arguement is off topic and it doesnt even remotly come close to donations, which are off topic on this thread anyway. You can think of donations as you like, but lets just drop it. Its getting really annoying.

Umm I never said I didn't care about other people's opinions. Of course I care but I am still going to do things my way even though some people want me to do everything myself but I don't really feel like smithing 10M+ cannonballs etc but if you find person like that it would be great. Huge respect.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Umm I never said I didn't care about other people's opinions. Of course I care but I am still going to do things my way even though some people want me to do everything myself but I don't really feel like smithing 10M+ cannonballs etc but if you find person like that it would be great. Huge respect.

There are some Diy'ers out there, our thread creator Makilio being one of them, but their main goal is maxing all skills to 99. Getting all skills to 200M the DIY way is not something anyone will achieve anytime soon.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

some pumpkin got 200m smith :D

StarViv.png

Omg gratz Jdelacroix on 200M Smithing!!!! Fantastic!

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Omg gratz Jdelacroix on 200M Smithing!!!! Fantastic!

That guy is very impressive. Even though he doesn't focus the slower skills, I have no doubt he will get around to them somehow. Slayer and effigies will eventually have an effect on his skills breakdown.

Langer has something new to say about Jdela now!

Doing the happy dance!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

I'm sorry for misreading your post. I guess the way I read it it seemed like you were pulling a drumgun and dissing merchanting to boost your own achievements (making donations seem not that bad).

I'm a bit confused now. I haven't posted anything the last few months until a few days ago, if you or anyone else for that matter can quote one of my posts in which it shows that I ''diss'' merchanting and boosting my own achievements by doing that, it would be much appericiated.

''I'm one of those people that was proud of everything I worked for in runescape, because I was able to get there by myself. Back in the good old days I loved my account because of the fact that everything on it I had worked so hard for and got through my own hard work.''

Your words, Cloud! I'm proud like that aswell, so it's only natural that I speak with pride about my achievements, and if I remember correctly, it was asked for top players to give an insight on their lives, stats, goals and such. You're basically saying, you prefer seeing people getting things by themselves, but if they're proud about it by having done so, you twist their words and try to burn them. Hypocrite.

I only dissed certain types of ''merching'' btw, flip merching has always been less critisized by me, it's like, smoking mils gen rank = 'nono', flip merching is 'meh'. I don't do either, and that is merely my opinion which was asked for to express. By no means does that mean that I try to boost my achievements by having that opinion, lol. :shame:

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

on topic: suomi should reach rank 2 in the coming 3 days, (possible 2 days if he hadn't log out yet)

gratz jdela on 200m smithing, seems like he started slay and use the effigies on rc (or just get some nice rc gains from the effigies he get from cave crawlers and put the dragonkin lamp on slay)

edit: suomi is still collecting effigies, we will be surprised from nice exp gains :P

@suomi, are you slay till 200m xp and then use the effigies on rc with the refer a friend bonus?

I'm sorry for misreading your post. I guess the way I read it it seemed like you were pulling a drumgun and dissing merchanting to boost your own achievements (making donations seem not that bad).

I'm a bit confused now. I haven't posted anything the last few months until a few days ago, if you or anyone else for that matter can quote one of my posts in which it shows that I ''diss'' merchanting and boosting my own achievements by doing that, it would be much appericiated.

''I'm one of those people that was proud of everything I worked for in runescape, because I was able to get there by myself. Back in the good old days I loved my account because of the fact that everything on it I had worked so hard for and got through my own hard work.''

Your words, Cloud! I'm proud like that aswell, so it's only natural that I speak with pride about my achievements, and if I remember correctly, it was asked for top players to give an insight on their lives, stats, goals and such. You're basically saying, you prefer seeing people getting things by themselves, but if they're proud about it by having done so, you twist their words and try to burn them. Hypocrite.

I only dissed certain types of ''merching'' btw, flip merching has always been less critisized by me, it's like, smoking mils gen rank = 'nono', flip merching is 'meh'. I don't do either, and that is merely my opinion which was asked for to express. By no means does that mean that I try to boost my achievements by having that opinion, lol. :shame:

Sorry for the ambiguity in that sentence. I meant that I thought S U O M I was dissing merchanting (which he wasn't and I had misread his post) and not you. I brought you up because I remember months ago (around page 200-300 of this thread) there was a big argument about which 200m was the hardest or something. You were insisting that summoning was the hardest 200m, but other people had argued that summoning wasn't the hardest skill because it was just the by-product of other skills like slayer and the combat skills. I regret bringing up your name and I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess I made.

Jdelacroix just got 200m Smithing, and also used some effigies? I think he might powerslay now, not entirely sure tbh. What a tank.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Honestly, I woudnt care if SUOMI bots, Although I would then loose my respect for him. But as previously stated, its his account and he can reach his goals however he wants. Also, its against the rules and is completely different then receiving donations.

Also, why did you and zarfot have that giant fight over ? I was his friend and we sometimes chatted about you in his cc. Kinda funny the stuff people made up about you in that cc. Nothing serious, just something to help us pass our time by, and in no way do i dislike you.

Off topic response:

[hide]About 3.5 years ago I joined the World 89 Dorgesh-Kaan Agility Guild that Zarfot had founded. It wasn't much and he had abandoned it after getting 99 Agility. I ended up taking it over and building it up. After a few months, he "realized" what was going on. I had already told him awhile ago point blank what I was doing, but he obviously hadn't understood. He didn't like it that someone else was running the guild he had made, and I really don't blame his following reaction. He tried banning me from the guild, but since almost nobody really knew Zarfot (this was before his fame and he was never in the cc), most guild members just joined me in another clan chat where he had no power. This was the first confrontation we had together. We eventually came to a compromise and agreed to become coleaders. 2 weeks later, just before I was heading for vacation, he decided to gang up with a 3rd coleader that I had requested previously and banned me from the guild. After that backstab, we fell out again and didn't get along for some time.

After things calmed down, we later added each other back again, but he wouldn't let me back into the guild. I watched from the outside as the guild started falling apart since Zarfot had once again abandoned it. The only times he's ever used the clan chat was when the drama with me brought his interest to the guild back. The rest of the time he spent in his personal clan chat trying to build that up and helping out people who had questions with his forum guides. Anyways, since the guild was doing poor, I asked Zarfot again to let me back in and run it again. He finally just gave up and instead of doing that, simply disbanded the guild. Me and some other members finally remade it sometime later with his permission.

This all happened a year before the particular event you're referring to. We've been friends and enemies on and off, so he had a dislike for me for awhile. But he always "respected?" me enough to add/talk to me whenever I requested it of him (through mutual friends).

Anyways, in that particular situation, I had made a video showing my friends and their ranks on the hiscores. Since he was in it a lot, he started pestering me with questions until I got so annoyed that I just burst. At this, I also really don't blame him, as I would do the exact same to someone today who did what I did *cough* Arib *cough*. All I can say about that is that we were all noobs at one point.

I don't really hate Zarfot and I do think he's a great skiller, but I don't like some of his personal views on things and we have such a history of bad fights/drama that it's really hard to actually like him, particularly after the multiple backstabs he's done to me. Hate is a strong word, and I wouldn't describe his feelings towards me as such. I'd say he has a low opinion of me.[/hide]

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

That's how I first heard of Zarfot in 2007: he was the founder of the DK guild. Kept my eye on him ever since.

A13d.png

Saw a post on RSOF that you can now get Vyrewatch as a Slay Task, so not sure if the quest would be worth it for slaying efficiency. I'd say best to see XP rates before doing the quest. I think the blisterwood drops vyrewatch fast though to make them worth it.

RSOF QFC: 15-16-130-63160795

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Saw a post on RSOF that you can now get Vyrewatch as a Slay Task, so not sure if the quest would be worth it for slaying efficiency. I'd say best to see XP rates before doing the quest. I think the blisterwood drops vyrewatch fast though to make them worth it.

Apparently you can hit over 1000 at rapier speed and their defence isn't too high. Cannon and familiar do not affect them however. 194 combat should have effigy rates comparable to dark beasts and iron dragons, at higher killrates than Kuradal's. I don't seem to hit that high though.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Apparently you can hit over 1000 at rapier speed and their defence isn't too high. Cannon and familiar do not affect them however. 194 combat should have effigy rates comparable to dark beasts and iron dragons, at higher killrates than Kuradal's. I don't seem to hit that high though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NBq4lrB8IE&feature=channel_video_title

Haven't tried this myself but, I think it would be about 165-170k melee xp/hr on task. This would be ~305 kills per hour, if this is right and the effigy drop rate is 1/387 then this would be 1 effigy per 1.27 hrs which seems pretty good.

Edit: They don't drop charms so chances are they don't drop effigies either.

Legendknewl.png

Jdelacroix just got 200m Smithing, and also used some effigies? I think he might powerslay now, not entirely sure tbh. What a tank.

slayer /woodcutting :P

StarViv.png

Wonder if he'll be able to maintain his 15M xp per week or if his gains will dip a bit. That will certainly help remove his Buyable King title!

langerkiller.png

Wonder if he'll be able to maintain his 15M xp per week or if his gains will dip a bit. That will certainly help remove his Buyable King title!

Paperbag is king of buyables!

jdela.png..........................................................paperbag.png

Jdela is queen.........................................................Paperbag is king

Jdela actually has more non buyable xp than paperbag.