200M in all Skills

Makilio

most players had not gained anything relevant so far.

Do you call Suomi's gains irrelevant? I think they're rather nice :)

There were no gains at the time I checked, 2 hours ago. I expect him to burst to the top rather quickly also.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

O btw, we cleared floor 60 which took ~50 minutes and we got 600k dg xp. I said it might be 700k yesterday but mathematically speaking I was incorrect. Tbh, it's only like 200k bonus xp because you could get 400k xp in 50 minutes if you were to rush 59-60, it would probably be like 25 minutes if everyone no death prodded on a non bonus xp day.

inb4 t00nami says he did f60 in 11 minutes.

Makaveli_93.png

I find it sickening how people judge others for not going mainstream and choosing their own path.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I find it sickening how people judge others for not going mainstream and choosing their own path.

Wrong thread?

probably because of some comments about Green098...?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

^ langer is correct there.

"Green updates should be in a comedy section for RS." - and that's not the first time. May or may not be serious (though lack of smileys imply seriousness), but it is still not a good thing to say. Being different is actually a good thing.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

"Green updates should be in a comedy section for RS." - and that's not the first time. May or may not be serious (though lack of smileys imply seriousness), but it is still not a good thing to say. Being different is actually a good thing.

I completely agree, I honestly admire her as she seems less concerned with xp and more with enjoying the game.

I completely agree, I honestly admire her as she seems less concerned with xp and more with enjoying the game.

Or she just isn't familiar with how RS works and just mages in bandos because it's so fun and thrilling, no problem. It's also super fun to have been playing for 7 years and to have 1400 days played on your account and to know that other people have twice as less and are higher ranked. She's doing it wrong and it certainly is NOT good to be different in that kind of way L.

Makaveli_93.png

Or she just isn't familiar with how RS works and just mages in bandos because it's so fun and thrilling, no problem. It's also super fun to have been playing for 7 years and to have 1400 days played on your account and to know that other people have twice as less and are higher ranked. She's doing it wrong and it certainly is NOT good to be different in that kind of way L.

people play the way they want to play

Or she just isn't familiar with how RS works

That's why she has a [cabbage] ton more exp than you and is still having fun. Honestly sometimes I think you ENJOY causing E-Drama.

If you are unique for some extreme degree of intellect or proficiency, that's admirable. If you are unique for that same degree of ignorance, well, that's.. ehm.. less admirable, at least in my opinion. I don't have a problem with her continuing to play how she does but you honestly can't expect people not to come up with jokes about her with that kind of a playstyle.

A13d.png

people play the way they want to play

Or she just isn't familiar with how RS works

That's why she has a [cabbage] ton more exp than you and is still having fun. Honestly sometimes I think you ENJOY causing E-Drama.

That's why I have 1000 days less than her. If you're feeling dramatic over this then I feel sorry for you really.

Makaveli_93.png