200M in all Skills

Makilio

Why do you call Green a girl, there's no girls on RS :shame: I agree that Green is very odd in her methods. I usually dont agree with Maka but he's right on this issue as far as its his right to point out her methods are not the fastest. I also think that maybe theres something to be said for those same methods keeping her entertained and therefore continue to play the game.

He made it very clear that Green is not playing as she is 'supposed' to be playing. He pointed it out a dozen of times and there's not even need to say it as we all know maging in Bandos is not the most efficient way to play. I'm pretty sure Green will not alter her way of playing because of some people here on the forums are pointing out what she is doing 'wrong'.

Why do you call Green a girl, there's no girls on RS :shame: I agree that Green is very odd in her methods. I usually dont agree with Maka but he's right on this issue as far as its his right to point out her methods are not the fastest. I also think that maybe theres something to be said for those same methods keeping her entertained and therefore continue to play the game.

He made it very clear that Green is not playing as she is 'supposed' to be playing. He pointed it out a dozen of times and there's not even need to say it as we all know maging in Bandos is not the most efficient way to play. I'm pretty sure Green will not alter her way of playing because of some people here on the forums are pointing out what she is doing 'wrong'.

Good, she doesn't have to. I already love the comedy she supplies every once in a while. I just want some of you fanboys here to stop protecting her 'way of playing' when both you and her are wrong and have no valid points.

Makaveli_93.png

@ Noble - It's not "wrong," but for a player who's been around and spends the amount of time in-game that she does, maging in bandos might seem controversial or something you would never expect from a player with 1400 days of in-game knowledge. It's these sorts of discrepencies that inevitably cause discussion, especially on a thread that specifically focuses on top players.

A13d.png

Good, she doesn't have to. I already love the comedy she supplies every once in a while. I just want some of you fanboys here to stop protecting her 'way of playing' when both you and her are wrong and have no valid points.

Wrong about what, exactly? I understand the point you're trying to make, it seems out of place to see Green maging in Bandos and whatnot, and I agree that it's withing your 'rights' to poke a bit of fun at her if you want. I just don't get why you're going on about everyone being 'wrong' when there isn't even a 'right' way to play in the first place. Just because it's inefficient doesn't make it automatically the 'wrong' way of doing playing.

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

Of course, it's wrong to mage with bandos on. It's like me saying "Ok, I'll go play basketball with soccer shoes on and feel all right about it because apparently there's no right or wrong way to do things as you people claim. I'll stop here, because some of you guys will never admit you're wrong L.

Makaveli_93.png

E-drama is a cool word, are most of you about to have a heart attack or something lol? It's a discussion, I don't get why some of you find this so dramatic... There IS need for negative comments, try to imagine a world where everyone compliments someone even though they are doing something wrong. "Hi, mom, I just failed school for RS :)" -Well done, son, way to go, it's your choice of how you live and I fully support you for ruining your life for a game! :D- You see, you can't compliment every stupid action whether it's in real life or on RS. If I was doing something wrong I would analyze all the negative comments I get and try to change the way I do things and not flame the people who are obviously right about the matter L. That's just ignorant, people who don't admit their mistakes and continue doing things the wrong way out of principle are not so smart.

There's a difference between complimenting and just plain old being an ass. Okay, we got the point 500 posts ago that you think she's inefficient, move on. I don't even post in these forums, mostly lurk, but good lord, your arrogance (misplaced at that) completely ruins this thread. The constant "oh you're 2k total, you must be bad" is completely ridiculous to the point it actually makes me laugh. The only thing needed for this game is time, not skill, so just because your total is higher doesn't really mean anything at all. For all you know I train with the best possible methods for any current level I have, yet according to your amazing logic, you're better than me because you're allowed the freedom to play more. Good on you!

Ex_Ploit.png

Using magic while wearing full melee armor is, quite literally, wrong. Jagex did not intend for players to do it. They even gave Bandos negative magic accuracy so that people would be dissuaded from doing it. It's wrong in every sense of the word, and it's completely illogical on a fundamental level (like if you tried to write an essay for your English class . . . in French). Unless it's Green's way of saying "[bleep] you" to Jagex, it's wrong and she should feel bad for being wrong.

And yes, this thread mostly revolves around discussions of efficiency, and it's okay to discuss people who are being inefficient.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

look at all the pros that quit since 2010. Gertjaars, Zarfot, Aasiwat, Telmo, Elias, Paperbag... Might have missed some. They quit, she plays 16 hours a day and eventually passes them, more people quit, the cycle continues.

I guess it can be agreed on, then, that efficiency is by no means the only factor in RS, or in the top 15. I think Green deserves much credit for being consistent and not giving up. And I don't see you, Maka, criticizing and being constantly belligerent about all those fine players you named for not having had the stamina to be efficient over long periods of time.

The methods she uses may not be the best or (the most) efficient, but they are the best for her... It's much like a meal: some people will eat healthy food, because it's good for them, others will eat fatty foods, because they want to. And sure, if both of the people want to keep in shape, the fatty-food eating person will have to do a lot more to achieve what the healthy eating person will take for granted. But with the time (and yes, here, too, all you need is "time") spent doing sports even the unhealthy person will achieve the slim body line they desire - even whilst enjoying a nice, fatty burger which to healthy-eating persons such as yourself is despicable, laughable and "wrong".

it's okay to discuss people who are being inefficient.

Discuss, yes. Disregard, yes. Criticize, yes. Constantly condemn: not necessary.

How can you compare maging in bandos to playing basketball in soccer shoes?You seem to forget that Rs is a game, NOT to be compared with real life...

They can be compared because neither make any logical sense. If someone could explain how Green has more fun training magic wearing bandos, than doing exactly the same thing wearing more appropriate gear, I'd be pleased.

The 200m in all skills Green098 thread.

Athymy.png

How can you compare maging in bandos to playing basketball in soccer shoes?You seem to forget that Rs is a game, NOT to be compared with real life...

They can be compared because neither make any logical sense. If someone could explain how Green has more fun training magic wearing bandos, than doing exactly the same thing wearing more appropriate gear, I'd be pleased.

The 200m in all skills Green098 thread.

green098.png

Climate.png

Green is my favorite colour tbh (after pink ofc)

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Ffs you are right, how did I forget. I was just going to edit my post but you were too fast.

I think I got too excited because of all this talk about green. Green is my 2nd favorite colour anyways.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Using magic while wearing full melee armor is, quite literally, wrong. Jagex did not intend for players to do it. They even gave Bandos negative magic accuracy so that people would be dissuaded from doing it. It's wrong in every sense of the word, and it's completely illogical on a fundamental level (like if you tried to write an essay for your English class . . . in French). Unless it's Green's way of saying "[bleep] you" to Jagex, it's wrong and she should feel bad for being wrong.

And yes, this thread mostly revolves around discussions of efficiency, and it's okay to discuss people who are being inefficient.

NO it's clearly in the tip.it rules you can't discuss someone in a negative manner. So stop that

On top of that: In a game there's only 1 thing that defines right or wrong: that's wether you like what you are doing or not. If you like what you are doing, you are doing it the correct way, remember, a minute spent having fun is what a game is about.

You can obviously discuss wether or not you think people will stay in the top with their playstyles, and question why they do it. However that is completely different from talking in a negative manner, which includes joking about somebody. - On top of this, this is one the basic rules tip.it was build upon in the past.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.