200M in all Skills

Makilio

Thank you so much again :D

I will be trying to play private on still. Been getting messages nonstop for the last 2 hours haha, been so great day and huge thanks for the support. Means so much to me :) Can't answer all messages but if you are reading this, thank you very much :)

Have to train Construction private off sadly.

@Heissulivei I am friends with thehate and Delta 81, both very nice and great players :) Both have definitely inspired me on my goal. But so have so many other people too, huge thanks to my friends and everyone else too :) Rs would be nothing without you.

Makes me a bit sad I did this on 10th anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks but will at least remember this day easily and there is still so much good left in this world :)

Thanks again, been special day for me <3

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I am positive we will see someone "max out" by getting all skills 200m some day in the distant future, in say.. 5 years time. Skills *do* get easier through time and what people deemed impossible only 2 years ago has been done by several hundreds now. It is by no means an easy task, and I'm not really sure if any of the current top players will succeed, I actually think not. But there are several players hiding in the shadows (as the previous poster said), another of them being S_U__O__M_I who is truly gonna go far :P

I thought this guy was the first to mention SUOMI?

200m all skills, keep an eye on S U O M I over the next few years if your still around, he's progressing towards 200m all skills.

These were the first two guys to point us to Suomi being the biggest contender at a time when he was way outside the top 15 (between 25 and 50). I was not a believer at that time and I'm glad I was proven wrong! The last year tracking you was pretty awesome and good luck in your reign!

lolz ollyc3<3

he is a wizard irl.

grats to suomi on rank1

I am positive we will see someone "max out" by getting all skills 200m some day in the distant future, in say.. 5 years time. Skills *do* get easier through time and what people deemed impossible only 2 years ago has been done by several hundreds now. It is by no means an easy task, and I'm not really sure if any of the current top players will succeed, I actually think not. But there are several players hiding in the shadows (as the previous poster said), another of them being S_U__O__M_I who is truly gonna go far :P

Ohh true, I didn't bother to go back to the first 6-7 pages of 2009 discussion because most of it was skewed towards now inactive players (aasiwat, Gertjaars, Timlahaye...).

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Yeah he was first, I can still reading this thread over 2 years ago and noticing that post. Personally I never thought I would be 1 and it wasn't very important for me but of course it feels nice :)

Been really a pleasure to follow this thread over the past years even though there has been so many arguments =P

Thank you Makilio and thanks for making this thread :D

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

No it's been locked for ages because this thread took it's place. It would have been crazy had you mentioned Suomi 5 years ago there :P

Just to clarify: It wasn't me mentioning suomi back in 2009. I'm not sure what I had posted back in 2006, but I didn't really track the top players intensively, so I don't think I'd have had a good view on it.

Meh, anyway, congratiulations to SUOMI (haven't said it yet). Get that rc under your belt (while doing herb and con if you feel like it/if there's bxpw), and you've only got (semi) fast skills left :-)

S U O M I has also made bonus xp weekend record. Over 80m and gaining! Old record was 71m by Telmomarques in march 2011. Also daily summoning record etc etc. Not bad for a guy who don't care about records (much).

It would be brilliant though if Elias logged in and gained like 1000 xp and for a second be first again, haha.

Pyl.png

Yeah he was first, I can still reading this thread over 2 years ago and noticing that post. Personally I never thought I would be 1 and it wasn't very important for me but of course it feels nice :)

Been really a pleasure to follow this thread over the past years even though there has been so many arguments =P

Thank you Makilio and thanks for making this thread :D

Haha, epic success:)

Congratulations Suomi, great job getting this far, but you are not done yet ;D keep it up and don't quit on us :D

Completed Skills: Fishing, Cooking, Fletching, Woodcutting, Firemaking -

In other Suomi unrelated news...

Kingduffy has just become the first player to get 21 skills over 50M.

Tezz could pass up Elvis as soon as tomorrow.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563