200M in all Skills

Makilio

Random note. Why does noone use image tags for Gyazo? Just right click the image and copy image URL then put that in tags.

It has a limit to direct linking or whatever, basically after about 10 people view it when it's in the img tags it turns into a 5x5 smiley face or so. lol

jagerbluebt1.gif

Random note. Why does noone use image tags for Gyazo? Just right click the image and copy image URL then put that in tags.

It doesn't work:

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board."

If you throw .png on the end you can use it, but like I said it has the limitation of like 10 views.

jagerbluebt1.gif

The sheer amount of random event xp that Tezz and Suomi have gained this weekend is laughable.

@Jebrim: I am just curious if you or anyone in your clan has done a sort of agility race. Basically have two or more players start a course on the same tick. (This may take a few tries to make happen.) Then the two players attempt to do the course at a perfect pace. The first player to drop a tick/full square loses, or the first player to drop 5 tricks/squares loses. I feel like this could make an entertaining game/video.

I've done races like you describe for years. The 2 videos above are the finals of 2 separate tournaments I hosted. The first had 8 participants with one elimination and the second had 16 participants with two eliminations. In the first one, everyone put in 3m, the winner got 18m, and the runnerup got 6m. In the latter one, I donated 110m of my own money to the race and there was no entrance fee. It was focused around the top Agility people all competing with each other to see who was the best. Everybody was placed into 2 brackets each and both ran on simultaneously. The winner of each bracket was then supposed to compete with each other in the finals. The winner of that final race would get 100m and the loser 10m. As it turned out, the same guy won both brackets, so that race never happened (he'd have to race himself...lol), so he got the full 110m.

The tournament races were structured around 1v1 pairs. Each race consisted of 3 rounds. A round ended when a person lost a tick, with the other person being the winner of that round. Each race had 2-3 rounds, depending on the results. It was structured as the best of 3 rounds (2 wins, 1 loss or 2 wins, 0 losses) moves on.

While the concept seemed good on paper, there were some problems. The biggest is that lag and luck plays a massive role in who wins. If this were held between people with low Agility Xp and high Agility Xp, it'd be different. But with so many high Agility people (100m+ Xp) who could do perfect laps consistently, anyone who had the bad luck of having a lagspike or a random popup during a race pretty much got screwed. In my opinion, I think there needs to be a top course that are both longer and more complex, without going up/down different levels, but staying on the same "floor" and not having a random factor that causes people to get out of sync. I used to host dozens of races in the past at the Dorgesh-Kaan and Gnome courses, and they worked a whole lot differently than current races do since people couldn't maintain sync with each other the entire way.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

At Dorgesh-Kaan and Gnome, the races were mass races of everybody stacked on top of each other going at once. We did these all the time lol. Barb really changed that with the rope swing stealing. In fact, it destroyed group Agility training altogether, which is one of the things I'm really upset about with Agility these days. We're all forced to avoid each other now and can at most only have 1v1 races. I've had to deal with solo training with bots for the past year which is pretty sad tbh. Now if Jagex were to implement a new course that actually didn't have something like that [cabbage] rope or, heaven forbid, actually fix the damn rope swing, I'd be very eager to stay around longer and reform the Agility Guild. That's probably the biggest thing I miss the most about Agility, being able to train with lots of other legit players at no cost to my Xp/hr and being able to race them one after another with every lap.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Tezz is the true master of combat

I don't see 200m Prayer and Ranged yet.

Also, wouldn't a true master of combat gain all the required gp by killing monsters (combat) instead of getting donations to train some of the cb stats? Esp seeing as Pvm is one of the best ways to make money! :o

Lol @ pic wow, no hating on beards tho - they make a person look better! ....Sometimes XD

Edit: Oh sorry, whoever asked for alog public, cs loots don't show anyway :( might open it up when there are some spectacular solo drops on the cards, like the new reward/slayer dungeon? I'm really curious about that personally, might be a way to gain some good gp's + I'd get to train slayer haha XD

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Gratz to SUOMI on the second most Summoning XP gotten in a month http://runetracker.org/records-24

Don't think you will beat drumgun though :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Gratz to SUOMI on the second most Summoning XP gotten in a month http://runetracker.org/records-24

From the runetracker page, it looks like Suomi has gained that 80m summoning experience starting September 10th, which gives him the rest of the month to get the 105m left to 200m exp. Assuming he has the charms to continue, it wouldn't be difficult pass Drumgun for the monthly record.

And yes, gratz to Suomi. Awesome accomplishments in the past week.

From the runetracker page, it looks like Suomi has gained that 80m summoning experience starting September 10th, which gives him the rest of the month to get the 105m left to 200m exp. Assuming he has the charms to continue, it wouldn't be difficult pass Drumgun for the monthly record.

And yes, gratz to Suomi. Awesome accomplishments in the past week.

He won't have enough after 200m slayer because he used effigies on it. Maybe after cave crawlers he'll get enough.

Ewwww. Glad I shave my face everyday and the rest of my body once each 30 days.

Lol @ pic wow, no hating on beards tho - they make a person look better! ....Sometimes XD

What did I miss?!

<insert awesome signature here>

P'hats aren't tradeable, that's why they're so expensive.

I wish there were a prayer that recharged prayer points.

Feathery_one.png

Ewwww. Glad I shave my face everyday and the rest of my body once each 30 days.

What did I miss?!

Someone posted a picture of guy with an epic beard and hair everywhere. Post has been removed now though.

EDIT: Now reposted above my post ^^.

sigtsg99tq3.png

7cdf43a2c4dcfe3f72991670c55ab46a.png

I think that's about 77M Xp.

He didn't have enough for 200m Summon xp, he was expecting about 77m xp worth of charms.

He was close to 16m Summon xp when he started, so he actually gained around 80m xp.

2496.png

104273167.png

I didn't see the picture on here but Richard sent me a faked pic of him. If that was the same one on here, google "Yu Zhenhuan" and see if it's the same guy.

edit: Yeah washington it's the same pic. Not Suomi lol.

A13d.png

The new boots are a lil better because of the attack bonus:

Dragon boots

http://gyazo.com/a7000cc502263fe73043df462b9f1c9f

Steadfast boots

http://gyazo.com/ba1d16781d7566648f6f7021df184adb

Other boots are for maging and ranging. The new barrows set is for maging. So, the relevant item is just the Steadfast boots.