200M in all Skills

Makilio

GOOOOOOOOOO SUOMI!

unbuyableking of the noobs =D

I vote that Suomi change his name to "Unbuyableking" to confuse noobs that look at the highscores

No. He'd have no way to change his name back.

The game saves the last name you were so people can't steal it while you try out another name.

You can't put double gaps in your name anymore

think he could still change back it wouldnt allow any other variation of the name except his original cuz for me it wont let me have any name with bot in it but will let me have my original name if i want (but i dont lol)
StarViv.png

Most people say that want faster xp because most people camp ge alching, make gold rings for crafting, make nature runes for rc, can't even make a agility perfect lap, etc.

I would argue it's because wrist slitting oops I mean effigy clicking oops I mean rcing is stretching the use of the word 'skill' to it's absolute limit. It's not fun at all. Agilitizing is ok because making perfect laps is somewhat of a game to play with yourself and people who ge alch don't know how to train magic.

AND ALSO: Is cooking rocktails the fastest method of cooking xp or is making wines better (assumes no brawlers)?

That Zarfot thing is getting old and you obviously think Runecrafting is boring because you do 90 seconds laps at ZMI and because you only train combat and fast skills.

for anyone who hasn't found out yet

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZarfotXtranormal

you can thank me later

Zarfot has the right to don't share videos that were made from him.

Aparently for some ppl, zarfot rights < desire of watch these vids

Suomi will you ever let your A-log be public?

I think that Suomi has made it clear in the past that his Alog will remain private for the time being.

Also, he won't be able to post here as long as he is training construction as there is no AFK time there. Hopefully once he goes back to slayer/crawlers he can start posting again.

you can thank me later

It's quite likely that he doesn't care though

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

you can thank me later

i think he is to busy on the 'hello kitty shoot em up mmmorpg' to care about his xtranormal videos haha.

Zarfot was with no doubt the most effecient player of RS, and one of the funniest :)

My brother only plays on bonus xp. #1 most efficient player in rs :P

I'm waiting until Jagex finally caves and makes xp buyable

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Um, no. It's youtube dude.

It says in the ToS that you can't use content that isn't yours unless you have permission from the rightful owner.

As previously stated, he probably doesn't care anyway.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

We're not using the videos though, merely watching them. If he were that concerned he would have the videos listed as private and only able to be viewed by those with the link directly to the video.

floorgazer.png

Um, no. It's youtube dude.

It says in the ToS that you can't use content that isn't yours unless you have permission from the rightful owner.

And if zarfot cares about it, he's free to file a DMCA.

blizaga57.png