200M in all Skills

Makilio

The real question is who will be first to 200m all via botting.

I don't want to sound like I am encouraging people to break rules but I am really curious how far someone can get botting before Jagex notices.

1378 total

Actually 2496 total and 1.6b xp. First page rank before he got rolled.

The real question is who will be first to 200m all via botting.

I don't want to sound like I am encouraging people to break rules but I am really curious how far someone can get botting before Jagex notices.

bwizzel.png

they're making a new major gameplay feature that they feel RS is missing that it dearly needs.

microtransactions lol

Oh guthix no!

As someone who tried to play jagex's war of legends game, this thought fills me with great sadness.

Will take a while to get all 200s even for suomi so this thread will still be alive for atleast a few years. A lot of things can happen during that time.

the time calc says suomi has 4700 hours left to all 200ms. so i think before 2013 he will be all 200ms.

Lets make that 4800 hours to make it easier to calculate.

4800 hours divided by 24 hours makes 200 days playtime.

Lets say that SUOMI plays 10 hours a day that makes it 480 real days. Which is 1,5 years. Which would suggest that he would get it in the first few months of 2013.

But that would mean, no new skills, SUOMI playing 10 hours a day for 1,5 years without wasting xp, the calcs being perfect, no new quicker ways for skills that he still has to do and you can go on with that list.

I estimate with one or two new skills coming out he would have 200m all skills in 2014.

1. suomi doesn't play 10 hours a day

2. skills are going to be faster in the future

3. there is a little change there's gonna be a new skill next year. 2 skills 100% not...

4. 480 days is not 1.5 years

i think suomi can do 200 days in 365 days. im sure he did over 200 days the last 365 days. suomi 200m all before 12/21/2012 ftw

Will take a while to get all 200s even for suomi so this thread will still be alive for atleast a few years. A lot of things can happen during that time.

the time calc says suomi has 4700 hours left to all 200ms. so i think before 2013 he will be all 200ms.

Lets say that SUOMI plays 10 hours a day that makes it 480 real days. Which is 1,5 years. Which would suggest that he would get it in the first few months of 2013.

But that would mean, no new skills, SUOMI playing 10 hours a day for 1,5 years without wasting xp, the calcs being perfect, no new quicker ways for skills that he still has to do and you can go on with that list.

I estimate with one or two new skills coming out he would have 200m all skills in 2014.

1. suomi doesn't play 10 hours a day

2. skills are going to be faster in the future

3. there is a little change there's gonna be a new skill next year. 2 skills 100% not...

4. 480 days is not 1.5 years

i think suomi can do 200 days in 365 days. im sure he did over 200 days the last 365 days. suomi 200m all before 12/21/2012 ftw

1. I explained that in my post, read it again "but that would mean SUOMI playing 10 hours a day for 1,5 years"

2. said that too

3. I am not so sure about that, 2 skills would be strange but Jagex has done it before and I was talking about 1,5 years not one year.

4. As you said yourself SUOMI doesn't play 10 hours a day so it will take him longer, I noticed I rounded it to much after i hit reply but I didn't bother editing it because SUOMI won't play 10 hours a day for that long.

It is not really possible to do 200 days in 365 days as the calcs use mostly the best methods.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

My apologies if that topic has been discussed before, and I know that it's not very relevant to this thread, but how difficult is obtaining a trimmed completionist cape in comparison to getting 200m exp in every skill? In terms of time, I mean.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

My apologies if that topic has been discussed before, and I know that it's not very relevant to this thread, but how difficult is obtaining a trimmed completionist cape in comparison to getting 200m exp in every skill? In terms of time, I mean.

I think I read that the castle wars games alone take 87 days of play time or something and that is nearly the same amount of time the most efficient player could get 2496 total. Idk add chompy kills and quests and stuff for another 5-10 days of play time. But I'm not Thai or Xensure so I'm probably wrong :P

I'd have to disagree on the last bit. At most I think there's going to be one skill next year and we'll have to see about the xp rates. I still think he will get it in either early or middle 2013. That is, if the world doesn't end in 2012! :P

Knowing Jagex, they are going to relase some faster training methods, so we might expect it even sooner. You also don't know how the xp will be for the new skill. If it'll be as fast as Dungeoneering, then it's no problem. But I guess they'll go with a slower paced skill next.

Jagex has already stated that they are not working on a new skill and have no immediate plans on doing so. Instead, they're making a new major gameplay feature that they feel RS is missing that it dearly needs. Of course, what this is is a complete secret because that's how Jagex rolls.

raise level caps to 120? :D:D

there's a guy who is autoing an account to max and already has nearly 20 99's

Who is the guy?

Suomi has stopped training Slayer and he's 10m xp off, but now hes is catching up with construction.

Could this mean a double 200m xp party? That is if it's efficient and not an xp waste. ;)

Eb.png

Who is the guy?

Suomi has stopped training Slayer and he's 10m xp off, but now hes is catching up with construction.

Could this mean a double 200m xp party? That is if it's efficient and not an xp waste. ;)

http://www.rsbots.net/forums/index.php?topic=94613.0

i don't condone botting, just something i stumbled across.

im sure if someone took the time to go through hs and matched up stats you'd find his name

the fact of the matter is this is probably 1/10,000 accounts like this. make's REAL accomplishments that much more special because of the amount of work needed to achieve 200m exp in one skill let alone 25 skills is considered impossible by so many people they have to bot. i know a lot of botters use the excuse of "i have a life" but i figure if you have a life then don't play rs at all.

he must feel so accomplished

I would be, single handedly proving that Jagex absolutely does not care anymore. When he gets max total lvl it will be official

He's just some idiot who downloaded a bot and got lucky. The script writers are the ones who should feel accomplished.

I would be, single handedly proving that Jagex absolutely does not care anymore. When he gets max total lvl it will be official

it would take a bot maxing for you to figure that one out? Not like that hasn't happened before or anything sadly enough...

A13d.png

it would take a bot maxing for you to figure that one out? Not like that hasn't happened before or anything sadly enough...

Can't wait until he does get max total and posts a thread on hlf about what he did. That'll be epic.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Who is the guy?

http://www.rsbots.net/forums/index.php?topic=94613.0

i don't condone botting, just something i stumbled across.

im sure if someone took the time to go through hs and matched up stats you'd find his name

In the 99 runecrafting pic a guy says: "You deserved it"

...... LOL

sigtsg99tq3.png