Makilio

200M in all Skills

I know Dapledo is a epic skiller, but for Mining by the standards suggested in this thread, he's somewhat of a exp waster.

He banks all Gold(doesn't superheat), and I'm pretty sure he doesn't use Juju's either.

I wonder if this is just so he can afk for a skill, then be ready and fully focused for a non-afk-able skill?

I know Dapledo is a epic skiller, but for Mining by the standards suggested in this thread, he's somewhat of a exp waster.

He banks all Gold(doesn't superheat), and I'm pretty sure he doesn't use Juju's either.

I wonder if this is just so he can afk for a skill, then be ready and fully focused for a non-afk-able skill?

I think he may want to even up his mining and magic with his smithing before he starts doing that.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Dapledo trains skills in pairs quite often, I assume alternating between two to avoid boredom with one skill. Aiming for the same exp milestone in both skills and only training those two largely until he reaches both goals at around the same time. This may explain why he chooses to train Mining and only mining, rather than combining it with Smith and Magic.

Personally, Drumgun, I usually don't disagree with what you say, but I disagree with you posting some things in the first place. Posts such as the one starting with "Wouldn't the master of combat...", which imply criticism of the methods of other top players. You make these kinds of posts very often.

What am I getting at? Stop constantly trying to devalue the achievments of others and boost your own. It makes you seem weak and childish.

Lol on how you're twisting the words, leaving out -true- master of combat. Devalue = giving 50% credit while something deserves 60% credit for example. I also didn't even mention myself in that post, so boosting my achievements isn't happening either (yes, even though I have similiar stats). I agree with you when you say combat master (90%), so I give 90% credit. True combat master, however, (100%), that would be too much credit in my eyes, and so I give my reason why for that opinion, which is what I did there. That's what the thread is for, you can agree with it or not. Objectivity...yada yada ;)

Edit: Cool how you say constantly aswell while that was pretty much my first ''sharp'' post in awhile lol :thumbup:

Thanx for the update Langer :)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

GOOOOOOOOOO SUOMI!

unbuyableking of the noobs =D

I vote that Suomi change his name to "Unbuyableking" to confuse noobs that look at the highscores

No. He'd have no way to change his name back.

The game saves the last name you were so people can't steal it while you try out another name.

You can't put double gaps in your name anymore

think he could still change back it wouldnt allow any other variation of the name except his original cuz for me it wont let me have any name with bot in it but will let me have my original name if i want (but i dont lol)

StarViv.png

Most people say that want faster xp because most people camp ge alching, make gold rings for crafting, make nature runes for rc, can't even make a agility perfect lap, etc.

I would argue it's because wrist slitting oops I mean effigy clicking oops I mean rcing is stretching the use of the word 'skill' to it's absolute limit. It's not fun at all. Agilitizing is ok because making perfect laps is somewhat of a game to play with yourself and people who ge alch don't know how to train magic.

AND ALSO: Is cooking rocktails the fastest method of cooking xp or is making wines better (assumes no brawlers)?

That Zarfot thing is getting old and you obviously think Runecrafting is boring because you do 90 seconds laps at ZMI and because you only train combat and fast skills.

back in my day talking like zarfot made you cool

A13d.png

My favourite songs are by Dj Zarfot

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Thats a good song

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

for anyone who hasn't found out yet

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZarfotXtranormal

you can thank me later

Zarfot has the right to don't share videos that were made from him.

Aparently for some ppl, zarfot rights < desire of watch these vids

Suomi will you ever let your A-log be public?

I think that Suomi has made it clear in the past that his Alog will remain private for the time being.

Also, he won't be able to post here as long as he is training construction as there is no AFK time there. Hopefully once he goes back to slayer/crawlers he can start posting again.

you can thank me later

It's quite likely that he doesn't care though

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

you can thank me later

i think he is to busy on the 'hello kitty shoot em up mmmorpg' to care about his xtranormal videos haha.

Zarfot was with no doubt the most effecient player of RS, and one of the funniest :)

I wish he started playing again, then I'd think that S U O M I's Rank 1 would be in danger :)

GO S U O M I <3333

Zarfot was with no doubt the most effecient player of RS, and one of the funniest :)

My brother only plays on bonus xp. #1 most efficient player in rs :P

My brother only plays on bonus xp. #1 most efficient player in rs :P

I'm waiting until Jagex finally caves and makes xp buyable

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!