Makilio

200M in all Skills

as a side note

RS Classic is open again

it sure is crowded cant even talk to a tutorial guide good old times ^^

Captain_Guns.png

Captain_Guns.png

Crazy Captain Productions

Tezz is training ranged now. No effigies in 5m xp so probably chinning but idk he could be having bad luck

suomi might quit, because he hasn't any xp gains in the past 24 hrs

To be sure we have to wait 364.25 days (.25 because some years have 366 days (so one day extra divided by 4) and you know suomi values his last seconds, sorry to not have this calculated in seconds lol).

We need to wait this long because SUOMI said it himself that we can only be sure after a year of not playing :P

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

I just timed mining the bane ores and doing the spell and here is what I got.

(Full Golden Mining/Dragon Pickaxe)

No juju potion: You gained 13,922 mining exp in 35mins 36secs. That's 23,462 exp/h.

With juju potion: You gained 7,560 mining exp in 17mins 12secs. That's 26,362 exp/h.

Doing Tune Bane Ore: You gained 21,060 magic exp in 1min 11secs. That's 1,058,740 exp/h.

--

Before you say anything, yes I only did a 1 minute timing for using the spell. It was 1 minute because you use the ores extremely quickly. Judging from that timing you'd need 11,494 Bane Ore to do a full hour of this spell.

If we break that down some more:

A Bane Ore mined with full golden = 93 exp

26362 mining xp an hour = 26362/93 = 283 ores an hour.

11494/283 = 40.6

It takes around 40 hours to mine the necessary ore to do a full hour of this spell.

1m/40 = 25

If you take into account mining times, the overall xp/h of the Tune Bane Ore spell is roughly 25k Mage xp/h.

(I did this earlier and just copy pasted my thread from another board for here, I thought this would be relevant to the interests of the people in this thread)

Gained over 10M Xp today, wouldn't really call that quitting haha =P

But I am happy that people are making sure that I am not slacking =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Yo Milhouse could you give us some info on Simon/Dapledo's current plans? Also Suomi is Construction for sure going to be your next 200M?

A13d.png

I usually just read this thread while doing my [cabbage]ty skills, so they can be made more bearable. Of course with only reading this thread during those times, and the BXP weekend we just had, and refusing to read ahead in the thread even though i basically knew what was going on by the page count, I have FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!

I guess I am just going to have to start following this thread more closely and actively. :grin:

I guess people are just disappointed with you because they are just looking at the numbers per day you have put up in the past 7 days, and not factoring in the BXP weekend anymore.

I mean lets face it...a 10mil exp day is quite disappointing given the scope of the weekend you just had! :lol: You and I and everyone else can surely agree on that! :wink: :lol:

O ya, congrats on something that was kinda somewhat noticable to someone that could live somewhere by the way! I can't remember for the life of me what it is! ( :---) )Anyways, Congratulations on it never the less!! :thumbsup: :lol:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

10M xp actually is 6th on the all time records on runetrack, so it is actually a pretty significant gain.

10M xp actually is 6th on the all time records on runetrack, so it is actually a pretty significant gain.

this plus we all expected everyone's gains to drop after bxpw anyway

A13d.png

actually its 50m but okay you can assume only 5 people in the game have got more then 10 mill in a day.

I was referring to the construction records...

NOT GOOD ENOUGH! As the new #1 overall you are forced to appease the masses. We demand more. No sleep for you!

In other news Tezz has reached 100m range and is chinning like a boss.

Why isn't he meleeing or at least ranging crawlers

A13d.png

Late congrats on #1 Suomi, The last time I ran into you in-game, we were at Steels and you were the same Slayer xp as me. Just goes to show how much I slack, I'm only 54M :lol:

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

My best (and totally unqualified) guess is that he is looking to max all combat stats, with range/prayer the last two left. Ranging crawlers is probably more efficient towards a 200m in all skills goal, but that may not be his priority now.

My best (and totally unqualified) guess is that he is looking to max all combat stats, with range/prayer the last two left. Ranging crawlers is probably more efficient towards a 200m in all skills goal, but that may not be his priority now.

I just guessed that he was chinning because his xp gains seemed much more than that at crawlers. However there is no way to know what he is doing since we can't see if he is gaining melee xp, hp xp, and he tends to saved up his effigies. So unless his adventure log is public we will just have to wait and see.

Lol @ Tezz finding a Torag's helm.

floorgazer.png

Lol @ Tezz finding a Torag's helm.

he said he wanted to try out the new barrows brother lol

torag's helm first chest apparently.

Tezz is the true master of combat

I don't see 200m Prayer and Ranged yet.

Also, wouldn't a true master of combat gain all the required gp by killing monsters (combat) instead of getting donations to train some of the cb stats? Esp seeing as Pvm is one of the best ways to make money! :o

I have more respect for someone who did all 200m melees through slayer and got donated then someone who just sat at abyssal demons all day long. Or sitting at Soul Wars for zeal.