200M in all Skills

Makilio

Ugh haven't logged in in such a while :) but time to add my opinion.

The big advantage that Suomi has against his opponents that he has some of the fastest exp gains ahead of him. If I look at Tezz, he has most ''fast experience'', including combat / dungeoneering and slayer. (slayer trains combat as well). I'm looking forward to how Tez will keep up with Suomi once he runs out of fast experience.

I do hope you get your money rolling at some point suomi, hopefully this construction spree doesn't cut into your funds to big.

Also if I may ask, how do the highest levels train farming? Just trees once a day? Or are herbs part of your rounds? If you have to do a round every now and then, it cuts into other experience i assume?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Suomi, how are you going to get 200M attack/def? I'm wondering cuz you almost have 200M slayer but not even close with attack.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Suomi, how are you going to get 200M attack/def? I'm wondering cuz you almost have 200M slayer but not even close with attack.

I suppose he would get a lot of xp while killing cave crawlers for effigies + charms, hopefully that is enough to reach 200m att and defence.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I suppose he would get a lot of xp while killing cave crawlers for effigies + charms, hopefully that is enough to reach 200m att and defence.

it is more than enough for 200m att defence, summ, range 200m

he will do cave crawlers for rc 200m ;)

It is most efficient to kill cave crawlers for 200m slayer, runecrafting, agility and fishing. O wait.

Suomi is pretty close to maxing slayer now. I wonder when he is going to unleash his refer a friend :mellow:

(inb4 all my math is wrong and he will have all melees at 200m when hes done with rc)

I believe he plans on getting 200m rc xp there, he would need about 2.6k effigies for that which would give him 190m more melee xp and 425m more range xp. I don't think he needs to worry about getting 200m range. But, he does need another 258m melee xp, so getting 200m rc at crawlers would leave him 70m short. He also has 10m slayer xp left to get but that won't get him anywhere near 70m melee xp.

It looks like he might have to kill something for pure melee xp for around 40m xp.

Suomi is pretty close to maxing slayer now. I wonder when he is going to unleash his refer a friend :mellow:

Didn't he already use the effigies he had stocked up?

Legendknewl.png

It is most efficient to kill cave crawlers for 200m slayer, runecrafting, agility and fishing. O wait.

I thought he dumped effigies the last day of BXP without RaF?

jagerbluebt1.gif

He dumped is effigies on bxpw, thats how he went from 185m to 190m Slay. Suomi might max RC before Attack, but he'll probably just stick with crawlers and use the effigies one something else like Thieving or Hunter. O and Thai I don't value my time at infinity gp per hour goodfight

A13d.png

and use the effigies one something else like Thieving or Hunter.

I think you mean woodcutting, but this. Attack xp really is no problem considering the power of effigies. Though for speed's sake you might want to do a more attack xp-focused monster (dark beasts), I doubt that's worth it even at 200m rc/mine/agil/fish.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Tezz is the true master of combat

I don't see 200m Prayer and Ranged yet.

Also, wouldn't a true master of combat gain all the required gp by killing monsters (combat) instead of getting donations to train some of the cb stats? Esp seeing as Pvm is one of the best ways to make money! :o

I have more respect for someone who did all 200m melees through slayer and got donated then someone who just sat at abyssal demons all day long. Or sitting at Soul Wars for zeal.

I dont think anyone would care about getting your respect, cause the way you make assumptions is just pathetic. First of all, gl finding a sw clan who let's you loaf games (ignorant much), second of all, gl getting 45 crims/h by afking abby demons (without extremes/chaotics/turm at the time). I pray flashed 18h a day for a year, that's 100% non afk. If anything, slayer is more afk because some of those tasks have aggro monsters which means you'd only have to run back to a certain point after 10-15 mins to get em aggro again.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

and use the effigies one something else like Thieving or Hunter.

I think you mean woodcutting, but this. Attack xp really is no problem considering the power of effigies. Though for speed's sake you might want to do a more attack xp-focused monster (dark beasts), I doubt that's worth it even at 200m rc/mine/agil/fish.

ya my bad

A13d.png

Ya, but you don't have 200m slayer. You wasted a [cabbage]ton of xp.

99 mining and only 83 smithing? You should have superheated while mining.

85 herblore and 88 slayer? You should have gotten overloads before even starting slayer.

99 attack and 92 strength? It's better to train strength before attack.

104 dungeoneering without maxed combat? It is more efficient to get a rapier, max combat through slayer, and then go on to train dungeoneering.

Nice wasting xp.

Legendknewl.png

85 herblore and 88 slayer? You should have gotten overloads before even starting slayer.

104 dungeoneering without maxed combat? It is more efficient to get a rapier, max combat through slayer, and then go on to train dungeoneering.

Nice wasting xp.

Clam down and let me be a hypocrite.

I'm just going to leave this here

In terms of maxing the first couple skills + Hunter/Summoning, then Drumgun is efficient, but in terms of 200M all skills (which is the most commonly accepted basis for efficiency) then no he's not efficient, particularly with respect to his Slayer handicap. However if 200M Slayer isn't even his goal then why should it matter if he's "efficient" or not?

A13d.png

You think Toony/Chilly/Tezz/Wyvern would've gone for 200m slayer back when Skateenjoi was the standout rank 1 slayer with ~100m slayer exp? Funny how fast that changed once the slayer updates kicked in isn't it. Ya thing is I was already a long way into 200m melees when that happened. Scape didn't start in 2009 you know, which is what some people seem to forget sometimes (ignoring the achievements that were achieved already before this thread was made). There wasn't such attention for 200m skills back then, let alone all skills 200m, and I was 1 of the top gainers at that time (200m skills wise).

Edit: Even if all skills 200m was my goal, not being efficient wouldn't be the right conclusion. I simply started a run for the top early, when the game was still competitive and more popular, and then the updates started to roll in which made the game so easy as it is today. I doubt people didn't train for example slayer back then because they were expecting updates that would make it all 10x easier, instead, more likely that they didn't train simply because some skills were too tedious back then. Also, the majority is not happy about the exp boosting updates (and such) that made the game easier. Aka, a negative thing happened, but then again sometimes such updates are required to ''evolve'' the game when you're working with limited resources and the set time of the game (java, medival). Can't exactly introduce Ipods into Rs, for example.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Nice wasting xp.

This.

It's Drumguns choice, also he isn't going for all 200m's. It is also his account. Why bother arguing, when just disrupts the thread? :/

Edit: I didn't read the next page, I guess this has been addressed already enough.

Eb.png

Personally, Drumgun, I usually don't disagree with what you say, but I disagree with you posting some things in the first place. Posts such as the one starting with "Wouldn't the master of combat...", which imply criticism of the methods of other top players. You make these kinds of posts very often.

What am I getting at? Stop constantly trying to devalue the achievments of others and boost your own. It makes you seem weak and childish.