200M in all Skills

Makilio

The sheer amount of random event xp that Tezz and Suomi have gained this weekend is laughable.

@Jebrim: I am just curious if you or anyone in your clan has done a sort of agility race. Basically have two or more players start a course on the same tick. (This may take a few tries to make happen.) Then the two players attempt to do the course at a perfect pace. The first player to drop a tick/full square loses, or the first player to drop 5 tricks/squares loses. I feel like this could make an entertaining game/video.

lmao the #2 gainer (was #1) for woodcutting so far this weekend is probably a bot

Seems to me like they're some sort of pure/staking account.

The #1 agiler record is a bot. I gave up trying to catch back up. :(

Don't forget to report tho.

That's a waste of ticks.

Couldn't agree more tbh.

Tezz enters the top 5 by passing Elvis. He could also become the first player to achieve 11 skills at 200M later this week, kicking Drumgun from the throne, after a 15 months reign.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Hasn't Drumgun been... can't use the word "slacking off", so I'll say "going less ape", lately? Busy IRL or just getting tired?

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Inb4sheepshearing.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

http://gyazo.com/e5e8f64a13d9bc8eb647d9d3d2234cc3

This mod looks like a nice person. Idk him.

yeah seems nice but

maybe a bit to soon ? i support you tough

but a lot of players quit after 1billion xp or something

btw nice youtube channel only thing that botters me

probably xp waste ?

Captain_Guns.png

Captain_Guns.png

Crazy Captain Productions

Only interaction I have heard about concerning that mod was a guildmate of mine has his name (a name he has held for years) changed citing that it was inappropriate. That particular mod was responsible for renaming him as Player_[random numbers] and it is unable to be changed.

Otherwise, never heard of him.

yeah seems nice but

probably xp waste ?

I don't think we should discuss this in this topic. We can do it in my thread in rsof. I'll do it with pleasure.

But, just for answer you:

I'm not like lot of players I'm sure.

I didn't xp wasted with my youtube channel so far because i don't stand at bank while making comentary videos.

yeah seems nice but

probably xp waste ?

I don't think we should discuss this in this topic. We can do it in my thread in rsof. I'll do it with pleasure.

But, just for answer you:

I'm not like lot of players I'm sure.

I didn't xp wasted with my youtube channel so far because i don't stand at bank while making comentary videos.

"I don't think we should discuss this in this topic." you kinda started it yourself didn't you?