200M in all Skills

Makilio

Lol @ everyone freaking out about not large enough a sample size. Did you guys know that 90% of maxed players don't even post on the HLF? Someone here asked for a general idea of the demographics of maxed players, so I decided to post the pic. Of course it's not going to be 100% accurate but it's supposed to give you the general idea. :rolleyes: And you only need to be fakemaxed like me to post there lol.

also

Currently 2553 people have access to the HLF.

That's not true, you can have higher than 2475 overall and not have all 99s.

http://gyazo.com/fd81fd00e2854ac95d73bea9d96164cf

A13d.png

Lol @ everyone freaking out about not large enough a sample size. Did you guys know that 90% of maxed players don't even post on the HLF? Someone here asked for a general idea of the demographics of maxed players, so I decided to post the pic. Of course it's not going to be 100% accurate but it's supposed to give you the general idea. :rolleyes: And you only need to be fakemaxed like me to post there lol.

also

^ What he said. It's usually the same people who post on the HLF. Then a new maxed player comes, tries to post, gets trolled then eventually never posts again. Or you get perm banned.

@A1 I think he got confused or something about my post. Or he misposted.

I was wondering, can you spend your points on slayer xp when you have 200m slayer?

Almost definitely. You can spend dungeoneering tokens on dg xp after 200m and pest control points on combat skills after 200m so I'd assume all token systems work like this

also

^ What he said. It's usually the same people who post on the HLF. Then a new maxed player comes, tries to post, gets trolled then eventually never posts again. Or you get perm banned.

@A1 I think he got confused or something about my post. Or he misposted.

I thought you were going by the number of people with 2475 or higher total, which is relatively close 2553 people.

Just pretend I never said anything :P.

Legendknewl.png

I was wondering, can you spend your points on slayer xp when you have 200m slayer?

Almost definitely. You can spend dungeoneering tokens on dg xp after 200m and pest control points on combat skills after 200m so I'd assume all token systems work like this

Then why did jebrim make a new acc?

????

You can spend tokens on xp but you get no xp. i.e. you don't get a message saying "you already have the maximum experience in that skill"

????

You can spend tokens on xp but you get no xp. i.e. you don't get a message saying "you already have the maximum experience in that skill"

Certainly you can spend slayer points on xp after 200m, but you will not gain xp for it.

However, back in the day I do remember that you could get xp after 200m in a skill. Or at least the rankings could change. I remember back on the old cooking and fletching boards the ranks used to changed. For instance I remember looking at the boards and N0valyfe was #1 cooking ranked even though Eve was the first to 200m. I have no idea if this was because the game actually did track the xp gained after 200m, but only displayed 200m, or if this was just a fluke in Jagex's coding for the rankings. I always thought it would have been cool if the max xp wasn't capped, but once past 200m xp the highscore rankings would only display 200m. So the rankings could change indefinitely and it would create a rather interesting dynamic to the game, in my opinion. Those who wanted to compete for ranks would never know if the person in front of them had 1xp or 10m xp more than them. Although those who play for the permanent ranks certainly would not like this idea.

Just bought instantly one Super attack (3) and clean avantoe from ge, with the price of 225gp and 1737gp. Meaning total cost of Xtreme attack would be 1962gp.

When xtreme attacks gives a player 220xp, The price of herb would nowadays be 8.9gp/xp with xtreme attacks. Kinda funny how the cheapest method was xtreme mages with the price of 25gp/XP in early this year.

????

Certainly you can spend slayer points on xp after 200m, but you will not gain xp for it.

However, back in the day I do remember that you could get xp after 200m in a skill. Or at least the rankings could change. I remember back on the old cooking and fletching boards the ranks used to changed. For instance I remember looking at the boards and N0valyfe was #1 cooking ranked even though Eve was the first to 200m. I have no idea if this was because the game actually did track the xp gained after 200m, but only displayed 200m, or if this was just a fluke in Jagex's coding for the rankings. I always thought it would have been cool if the max xp wasn't capped, but once past 200m xp the highscore rankings would only display 200m. So the rankings could change indefinitely and it would create a rather interesting dynamic to the game, in my opinion. Those who wanted to compete for ranks would never know if the person in front of them had 1xp or 10m xp more than them. Although those who play for the permanent ranks certainly would not like this idea.

^ As a hiscore junkie myself I remember this clearly - I'm almost 100% positive that the ranks were just randomized (a fluke in the coding like you said)

It was a glitch and I remember Enrix E B raged about it before Jagex fixed it finally because he lost his Rank 1 in Range.

Seems like I have pictures for every occasion. :D

06_aug_01_-_14.28.32.png

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Just bought instantly one Super attack (3) and clean avantoe from ge, with the price of 225gp and 1737gp. Meaning total cost of Xtreme attack would be 1962gp.

When xtreme attacks gives a player 220xp, The price of herb would nowadays be 8.9gp/xp with xtreme attacks. Kinda funny how the cheapest method was xtreme mages with the price of 25gp/XP in early this year.

Not to mention that fletching is now more expensive (with broad arrows) :(.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I'm wondering if there are Maxed sisters, or Maxed families...

To be honest I wonder about the demographics of maxed players in general, i.e. what percentage are male/female and what age. It'd be good if someone could make a thread like that on the maxed forums or something.

I'm 100% with you on this one..I think I would ask: Age, gender, country of residence, job (specifically). That would pretty much tell the person.

Oh sure, let's give alot of personal informations to get our accounts recovered by hackers.

Obviously it wouldn't happen, it's not a perfect world. Lol. Relax. Little kids gonna be little kids gonna be hackers.

It already happened with a few maxed players this year. Also with some famous accounts like N0valyfe and Chessy.

Maxed Overall since November '09

It was obv that this would happen. Everyone was over prepared for the bxw and tons of kids was wannabe merchers and bought tons of these pots and herbs.

Obv and not surprisingly they all failed because they didn't bought at the right time and didn't made other things right.

Result: Everyone panic dumping their stocks for a ridiculous price.

I posted in this topic during the Summer warning people that this would happen. :shades:

S U O M I looks to be on course for a 50m week, that's 1/4 of a 200m in just a week.

Ty. I was about to take out my calculator but you saved me.

Was just rephrasing it in case someone read the number without really thinking about it, numbers do get thrown around a lot on this thread after all.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

There was a thread a while back concerning country of residence. Credit goes to Mastajef for making the thread and Masteradi for tallying them up: http://gyazo.com/1cca42ab4a216a043d8de469c424de01

Hmm, why is Estonia not in the list. We have 8 maxed players and 25 who have an access to maxed forums =D

Here's the list http://top.dice.ee/