Makilio

200M in all Skills

anyone remember the names of the two brothers, one was top15 and the other was fairly high on the hs. I think they were australian and this was possibly 3-4 years ago..

I also remember Daverick and Tysonevans were brothers. I think this was like 5 years ago though.

yes thats who it is lol ty!

Also the Raidergod brothers in combat skills

I'm wondering if there are Maxed sisters, or Maxed families...

06_aug_01_-_14.28.02.png

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

^When being maxed meant you were in the top 5 :P

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

There are maxed brothers, with their parents being 2257 and 1996

To be honest I wonder about the demographics of maxed players in general, i.e. what percentage are male/female and what age. It'd be good if someone could make a thread like that on the maxed forums or something.

Asmodean <3

To be honest I wonder about the demographics of maxed players in general, i.e. what percentage are male/female and what age. It'd be good if someone could make a thread like that on the maxed forums or something.

20 Female -but im outside the demographic for sure...

but in general most are 17-23 year old male

and females age 30+

my sister is noob at rs and my brother is even noobier =(

StarViv.png

I'm 100% with you on this one..I think I would ask: Age, gender, country of residence, job (specifically). That would pretty much tell the person.

Turnpikes.png

I'm 100% with you on this one..I think I would ask: Age, gender, country of residence, job (specifically). That would pretty much tell the person.

Oh sure, let's give alot of personal informations to get our accounts recovered by hackers.

Maxed Overall since November '09

Oh sure, let's give alot of personal informations to get our accounts recovered by hackers.

Obviously it wouldn't happen, it's not a perfect world. Lol. Relax. Little kids gonna be little kids gonna be hackers.

Turnpikes.png

There was a thread a while back concerning country of residence. Credit goes to Mastajef for making the thread and Masteradi for tallying them up: http://gyazo.com/1cca42ab4a216a043d8de469c424de01

Lolwat, the netherlands has more maxed accounts then Canada?

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

There was a thread a while back concerning country of residence. Credit goes to Mastajef for making the thread and Masteradi for tallying them up: http://gyazo.com/1cca42ab4a216a043d8de469c424de01

There are 898 Maxed players atm, and in that pic there are only 179 maxed players. You cannot really know which country has the most maxed players, unless every maxed player votes.

There was a thread a while back concerning country of residence. Credit goes to Mastajef for making the thread and Masteradi for tallying them up: http://gyazo.com/1cc...d8de469c424de01

There are 898 Maxed players atm, and in that pic there are only 179 maxed players. You cannot really know which country has the most maxed players, unless every maxed player votes.

OR unless half+1 maxed players vote for the same country :P

There was a thread a while back concerning country of residence. Credit goes to Mastajef for making the thread and Masteradi for tallying them up: http://gyazo.com/1cc...d8de469c424de01

OR unless half+1 maxed players vote for the same country :P

OR the number of max players voting for the country must be more than the second most voted for country+remaining votes............

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Is maxed all 99 or 120 dung?

You get access to max cape and high level forums at 2475 total, which is 99 all. Including 99 dung.

Max total level however is all 99s and 120 dung (2496).

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

If SUOMI finishes construction, and works hard on prayer he can easily claim monthly record. GO SUOMI.

Still they have about the same amount of maxed players, I just searched it and Canada only has twice as much people as the Netherlands (I did think Canada had a lot more then 32mil people) So then it is not really that surprising as there are as you said a lot of people who didn't comment which country they are from.

essiw.png

Retired item crew