200M in all Skills

Makilio

[spoiler=Pyramid]

I'm wondering if there are Maxed sisters, or Maxed families...

To be honest I wonder about the demographics of maxed players in general, i.e. what percentage are male/female and what age. It'd be good if someone could make a thread like that on the maxed forums or something.

I'm 100% with you on this one..I think I would ask: Age, gender, country of residence, job (specifically). That would pretty much tell the person.

Oh sure, let's give alot of personal informations to get our accounts recovered by hackers.

Obviously it wouldn't happen, it's not a perfect world. Lol. Relax. Little kids gonna be little kids gonna be hackers.

It already happened with a few maxed players this years. Also with some famous accounts like N0valyfe and Chessy.

A few others, sad that some kids are willing to be kickin' it with Bubba in Jail for a few runescape items :lol: . Most countries do have an anti-recovering accounts that arent yours law and you can get prosecuted for it. Like the kid who recovered Sarah Palin's email most of these major RS recoverers will end up in court too.

The police probably don't care enough though, really.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Tezz got 4b+ donation and he's buying Frost Dragon bones.

Does anyone actually thieve monkeys for longterm thieving training (50m+)?

Tbh I don't see the purpose to thiev monkeys now. Pp was 270k duo (260k solo) before the new sceptre. With the new sceptre u get 4 extra urns per game and 10 charges instead of 3. So the Xp rate is even more closer now to monkeys.

There was a thread a while back concerning country of residence. Credit goes to Mastajef for making the thread and Masteradi for tallying them up: http://gyazo.com/1cca42ab4a216a043d8de469c424de01

Hmm, why is Estonia not in the list. We have 8 maxed players and 25 who have an access to maxed forums =D

Here's the list http://top.dice.ee/

Kristjano is an Estonian who lives in Finland... So does he actually count as Finnish Maxed player or Estonian Maxed player?

And I've always thought that Wisly done is from Latvia or Lithuania, lol

This may sound stupid to a lot of you, but I really wish they'd change EVERY skill to max level of 120 where you can get one of those 120 skill capes for each skill. That way, being 'maxed' would mean a lot more, and you could add in a ton of new stuff for each skill.

I haven't put much thought into that, so maybe there's a really bad downside I'm not thinking about. ;p

Bruhx.png

This may sound stupid to a lot of you, but I really wish they'd change EVERY skill to max level of 120 where you can get one of those 120 skill capes for each skill. That way, being 'maxed' would mean a lot more, and you could add in a ton of new stuff for each skill.

I haven't put much thought into that, so maybe there's a really bad downside I'm not thinking about. ;p

Many people have suggested this in the past.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Tbh I don't see the purpose to thiev monkeys now. Pp was 270k duo (260k solo) before the new sceptre. With the new sceptre u get 4 extra urns per game and 10 charges instead of 3. So the Xp rate is even more closer now to monkeys.

You could always do PP to get the black ilbi to use at monkeys.

Lol.

capt%20kevin.png

You could always do PP to get the black ilbi to use at monkeys.

Lol.

Allar will come back when/if they put the max cap to 120 in each skill.

This could be very interesting. If Drumgun has prayer banked, but is just taking his time since there is no way he can get the monthly record for prayer, we could see a great race for the first to max all combat skills. I would like to see Drumgun beat the daily and weekly records, however I think he would need some dedicated runners to beat Host Bart.

There would be a huge number of complaints, imo it makes the repetitive nature of rs a bit too extreme and would cause a lot more people to bot.

This could be very interesting. If Drumgun has prayer banked, but is just taking his time since there is no way he can get the monthly record for prayer, we could see a great race for the first to max all combat skills. I would like to see Drumgun beat the daily and weekly records, however I think he would need some dedicated runners to beat Host Bart.

Drumgun still needs to catch 10000000000 more rocktails

It seems that drumgun is using like regular dragon bones or ashes tbh. Even not being intense with frosts it seems like he should at least be getting 10m+ days...

Dragon bones are roughly 9 gp\xp and I'm pretty sure infernal ashes are even less and with prayer being so ridiculously fast anyways I don't think he minds the extra hours since I'm pretty sure he's always been one of the poorer top ranks.

jagerbluebt1.gif

It seems that drumgun is using like regular dragon bones or ashes tbh. Even not being intense with frosts it seems like he should at least be getting 10m+ days...

Dragon bones are roughly 9 gp\xp and I'm pretty sure infernal ashes are even less and with prayer being so ridiculously fast anyways I don't think he minds the extra hours since I'm pretty sure he's always been one of the poorer top ranks.

Ashes are 9 gp/xp and Drag bones are 9.6 gp/xp unless I got my calculations horribly wrong.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

IF u can run around 1.3k-1.4k bones per hour. Meaning Dragon bones should be around 325-345k/H, So How could drumgun get 10m days in a row (30h/D) LOL

And the math is even worse with ashes.. People should learn xp rates. (I didn't take a note if people runs bones for him, however this shouldn't change the fact that its impossible to do 10m days or 70m a week with dragon bones.)

There is almost no recognition for being maxed nowadays.

198723897239087 maxed players and fast xp/h.

All about the Castle Wars.

They should make a Trimmed Completionist Cape forum. TCCF

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

IF u can run around 1.3k-1.4k bones per hour. Meaning Dragon bones should be around 325-345k/H, So How could drumgun get 10m days in a row (30h/D) LOL

And the math is even worse with ashes.. People should learn xp rates. (I didn't take a note if people runs bones for him, however this shouldn't change the fact that its impossible to do 10m days or 70m a week with dragon bones.)

You can offer nearly 1600 bones per hour at max pace.

Four people have trimmed cape now btw, Castle Wars, Ng Min Teck, Swagology, and Scarab Gun1.

On another note, I just figured out that one of my friends knows Dapledo who is going for 200M all skills after 100M all skills lol.

A13d.png

On another note, I just figured out that one of my friends knows Dapledo who is going for 200M all skills after 100M all skills lol.

I know him for a few years and I can confirm this, he is going for 200M. However he always said that he wasn't sure if he still would be playing for so long.