200M in all Skills

Makilio

On another note, I just figured out that one of my friends knows Dapledo who is going for 200M all skills after 100M all skills lol.

I know him for a few years and I can confirm this, he is going for 200M. However he always said that he wasn't sure if he still would be playing for so long.

110924152344.png

He wasn't even moving when the rock striker hit him lol. Idk what's up with him but when he's mining he sure acts like a bot. Some people were convinced he was botting. Not saying he is 1 though.

sigtsg99tq3.png

What's best mining method if you aren't superheating? Still LRC? how much xp/h ?

Low alch gold 90-100k/hr with urns

If you can't do the superheat/drop method for some reason you can superheat and bank the bars which is still better than alching. I think Suomi did this method.

EDIT: Just realised you have 99 smithing and magic :wall: like me =)

While we are on the topic of mining, found this.

miningaura.png

15-16-981-63223478

and also

wisdomaura.png

*Does not stack with effigies*

My friend told me that he has no job or school, I don't think someone who dedicates their life to RS would bot

Yeah that's right, he has alot of time to play. He isn't botting just afking ALOT whenever it's possible.

I was wondering, can you spend your points on slayer xp when you have 200m slayer?

Almost definitely. You can spend dungeoneering tokens on dg xp after 200m and pest control points on combat skills after 200m so I'd assume all token systems work like this

Then why did jebrim make a new acc?

So that he and others can actually physically see his xp past 200m

^

I actually did seriously consider doing Brimhaven for post-200m training even before I had a goal of doing 1b or 400m Agility Xp. In the weeks up until 200m, I was debating between 3 choices: 200m Rc, 100m Agility Xp in tickets, and a 3rd choice that I can't remember (probably either maxing or getting 200m Agility on another account). I had actually put it to a vote in Divination and many people were surprised that I would even consider doing Agility further. The vote chose 200m Rc and after I gave it some thought, I decided to go through with that. It wasn't until the last days before 200m that I changed my mind from doing Rc to continuing Agility. I had always wanted to do a lot of tickets at Brimhaven, but I was kinda put off by not being able to get any obstacle Xp, which was big for me because I wanted to repeat obstacles. So I ended up mixing together my desire for being able to track my Xp and being able to do Brimhaven with doing Brim on another account.

Skwysh followed the path I didn't. She collected tickets before she was 200m and kept them afterwards. She even kept training at Brimhaven after she had 200m on the same account. She tracked her progress past 200m like that. She doesn't play RS anymore tho. :(

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Dragonseance beat suomi's slayer xp gains yesterday, obvious #1 to 200m all.

i agree, dragonseance runs [cabbage] and soon the world will understand

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

Drumgun passed inactive Allar for rank 7.

BuyableKing passed Green098 earlier this week for rank 12, and is less than 7m xp from passing Paperbag for rank 11.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Tezz got 4b+ donation and he's buying Frost Dragon bones.

This could be very interesting. If Drumgun has prayer banked, but is just taking his time since there is no way he can get the monthly record for prayer, we could see a great race for the first to max all combat skills. I would like to see Drumgun beat the daily and weekly records, however I think he would need some dedicated runners to beat Host Bart.

I'm doing everything myself (without runners or 4b+ donations for that matter) while playing ES: Oblivion for the 6th time on my other computer (getting in the mood for Skyrim hehe). I did buy frost bones for the day/week record occasion but then realized no one including me would care if I have it or not, so I'm training quite relaxed and actually enjoying my gameplay ;p

Enjoying this short spell of not being poor anymore aswell, although that will soon change again haha XD. I'll probably go nex again after prayer to get the gp's for craft and fm. And yeah ty for reminding me Thai.... I'll have to fish rocktail aswell >.< lol

2.7b took me about 1.5 years of intense pvm/skilling to make, whereas Jake earned 4b+ in about a minute. Quite amazing how much of an impact free trade has made on the xp gains/hiscores, which was pointed out earlier by someone earlier in the thread. I too, wonder how things would look now if free trade hadn't come back.

Also, no week update or did I miss it somehow? Langer, where are thou! XD

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Edit: Double post, sorry bout that.

Edit2 to Shadow: Dunno why he would deny that when he has said so himself that he got 4b+ in donations. He's had atleast a confirmed 1.7b one before magic/summon, and another big one on 20th sept during his range training. This wasn't much of a secret btw, and it doesn't take many more donations from there before you reach 4b+ in donations. I'm sure you'll find more than those 2 people who donated to him.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Edit2 to Shadow: Dunno why he would deny that when he has said so himself that he got 4b+ in donations. He's had atleast a confirmed 1.7b one before magic/summon, and another big one on 20th sept during his range training. This wasn't much of a secret btw, and it doesn't take many more donations from there before you reach 4b+ in donations. I'm sure you'll find more than those 2 people who donated to him.

Wait, Drumgun do you take donations?

And I'm pretty sure it's where art thou not where are thou :shame:

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

I think there is a misunderstanding here. Gemeos used rather poor grammar leading to some vagueness. I was under the impression that he ment "Tezz got [a] 4b+ donation and he's buying Frost Dragon bones." Thus meaning that Tezz has just received a 4b+ donation which he is using to buy bones. This statement could certainly be false because who knows if Gemeos' sources are valid. So Tezz might have very well not received "[a] 4b+ donation." and denied that statement truthfully. However, if you were to interpret Gemeos' statement as "Tezz [has received] 4b+ [in] donation and he's buying Frost Dragon bones." Then you would be right Drum, and Tezz most likely would not have denied that statement. Though personally I have only seen that video for the 1.7b donation in shards, so I can neither confirm nor deny either interpretation.

Completely unrelated. I am glad that you are finally getting prayer and with your lead on Tezz it seems pretty certain that you will be the first to 200m combat, so early congratulations and let us know if you get level 139 for it, or 168 which i think is the combat level for level 120 all combat skills

EDIT: Also Drum have you thought about the fishing weekly/monthly record? Skeleton's monthly record is obviously a fake, but Nickvo's week/month records are pretty strong, but beatable with urns and barbfishing.