200M in all Skills

Makilio

Hey I'm feeling generous so I'll also throw in that inactive people are still inactive. Only like 10 more people left to cover!

buyablequeen is a total pro and green098 is noob

only buyableking tezz drumgun andkingduffy left

young maxed players are mostly in early highschool ect.

oh also some worlds have longer tics than others and is ingame time based on tics or real time hmmmmmmm

StarViv.png

max combat includes slayer so drumgun will never max combat whereas tezz will

I remember that when Slayer got released Jagex clearly stated that Slayer is not a combat skill. Slayer has nothing to do with raising your combat so I don't really know what you're talking about.

Woodcutting is not part of Firemaking because you burn logs while cutting, is it?

+1 lol, well said :P

I don't think Osiris is trying to troll though, pretty sure others will see slayer as a part of combat aswell. But hey, castle wars is just as much combat related and I happen to have a score of 7.1k games played which takes longer than 200m slayer. If some people insist on not seeing me as the first player to max out all cb skills then I'll happily be the #1 person to max out combat with 7.1k cw games played while Tezz can be #1 combat with 200m slayer, dg and wtf ever. If that's how it's gonna be then mmkay haha!

Signed by: Drumgun, #1 to all cb 200m including combat minigames, over 9000 goblins killed, 100m+ more virtual exp from all the pvm/sw done after getting all cb skills to 200m, and 20m more summon xp in charms banked. :thumbup: ?

Also ty Audacity and Turnpike :P I will probably get the fishing record if the Skeleton one doesn't count, btw.

Drumgun, that picture of your charms, when was it taken?

And where is langer! 1 \/\/4/\/7 /\/\¥ |_|9|)473

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

@Dheginsea: Uhmm...That was when I nearly had enough charms for 200m, I still needed 200m defence though, hence the leftover charms that I still have lol XD started sw for the last 60m or so xp after I got def + the charms needed for 200m summ.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Lol this topic is so sad... I pity you people.

I like how on-topic he is and how much he contributed to the discussion.

On-topic though- It will be interesting if/when tezz gets 200m prayer, he will be 3b+ exp and rank 2, which will be cool. Then he still has a couple cheap/fast skills left and some very fast skills if he can manage obtaining the funds. Technically if he doesn't have cash issues I could see him 3.5b+ relatively quickly- although suomi will probably be nearing 4b by then heh.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Tezz and Drumgun both deserves recognition for their achievements.

(probably) Drumgun will be the first to achieve the maximum combat level possible (virtually, with 126 atk/str/def/hp/pray/summ).

(probably) Tezz will be the first to get 200m xp in all combat related skills (atk/str/def/hp/ranged/magic/pray/summ/slayer).

Maxed Overall since November '09

2i9p1fr.png

Wait, you said this person is in the top 15?

Is that an abyssal vine whip?

2m63gk8.jpg

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Unless you need the invent space you save by using Super Prayers instead of regular prayer pots, it isn't inefficient at all, because every time you drink you should be reclicking the monster to avoid losing an attack turn waiting for auto-retaliate, so frequency of pot usage doesn't need to slow you down at all.

omg is she actually using a dragon defender this time instead of a dfs i am flabber gasted

Well what if she just doesn't want to charge the dfs...

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Congratulations to Tezz! 12 200mil skills is indeed quite impressive! :thumbup:

Also, Congratulations to Pope712! He now has over 2billion Exp, and becomes the 14th person to do so, moving him to rank 13 now as well. :thumbup:

Nice work fellas. =D>

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Also, Congratulations to Pope712! He now has over 2billion Exp, and becomes the 14th person to do so, moving him to rank 13 now as well. :thumbup:

Nice work fellas. =D>

Don't forget the people who aren't maxed though, I think he would be around 17th or 18th to 2b overall. Zarfot, Allar, and Paperbag are all I can think of right now.

Legendknewl.png

Nice work fellas. =D>

Don't forget the people who aren't maxed though, I think he would be around 17th or 18th to 2b overall. Zarfot, Allar, and Paperbag are all I can think of right now.

+ Drumgun & Gertjaars.

Desupty is going for 200M all

When did he say this? I haven't talked to him in a little while but he said he was only going to get buyables and that was only if he got a good dice rank. Also, knowing his fairly well I think, Id say he would never go for 200m all skills.

edit: Sorry lol, now I know I'm wrong and he actually is apparently. But meh, he is so far off that Aribiterspar should be talked about first lol.

edit-edit: actually, I was recently informed that Desupty is way farther along than I thought. Apparently he has been planning this for a long time and has billions of gp. He will easily get all the buyables done within 6 months and possibly even have 200m slayer and around 19 200m's by around 8 months from now. Expect him to come hard and maybe even take Rank 2. Potentially even rank 1 do not doubt him.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Tezz has 200m Ranged, and looks like he has switched to prayer. (only gained about 100k xp so far), First person to have 12 skills at 200m.

If Tezz does do Prayer, he will pass BuyableQueen for rank 3 in 1-2 days.

BuyableQueen is less than 1m xp to 2.9B mark.

Kingduffy is less than 1.5m xp to the 2.3B mark.

BuyableKing is less than 1m xp from passing Paperbag for rank 11, he has recently reached 100m Ranged, and is 3m Xp from 100m Hp.

Elvis has 5m Strength xp to 100m, and 3m Farming xp to 100m.

S U O M I, is 2-4 days from 200m Construction, which will be his 10th 200m.

Drumgun is on good pace to reach 11 200m skills, and be the first 200m in all Combat Level skills, however he may have to pick up the pace, if Tezz pulls out 17m+ Prayer days.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101