200M in all Skills

Makilio

I'm going to be the first person to get 666,666,666 overall xp and quit forever with it

green098 will clearly be first person with a vag to 200m all

Hey that's what i wanted to do!

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

What did Kngkyle's pmod get stripped for?

Well Jagex is doing this new policy where you get demodded if you dice. Happened to the top two Runecrafters, some others, and now Kyle too. Not too sure on the mechanics of it though. Does the game keep track of how many times you use the dice bag and after a certain amount, you loose mod?

A13d.png

Well Jagex is doing this new policy where you get demodded if you dice. Happened to the top two Runecrafters, some others, and now Kyle too. Not too sure on the mechanics of it though. Does the game keep track of how many times you use the dice bag and after a certain amount, you loose mod?

All it takes it a passing pmod to report a moderator advertising dicing. They have a pretty hard stance on it for moderators right now.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

It would be too easy for a pmod to advertise the dice, then have somebody else in the fc actually do the dicing. My guess is they make use of the censor system to alert them when people say certain things. Why they can't shut down macroers and rwt bots this way is beyond me.

All it takes it a passing pmod to report a moderator advertising dicing. They have a pretty hard stance on it for moderators right now.

I'm glad that they would do that, there's too many clans recruiting PMods to mute other clan advertisers in the area, and I think Jagex might have caught on with the (presumably) large amount of manual mutes for dicing given out by PMods.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Loads of Pmods reported him, then a mod stripped him after not listening to them. Even though another Jmod said it was alright to dice.

What they need to do is get their heads out of the asses, sit down their tea (inb4stereotype) and do something about the major problems in the game. Who cares if people gamble on a game. LOL.

I think a bit of the problem is that you can't hide spamming pmods because they go through the filter.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

What they need to do is get their heads out of the asses, sit down their tea (inb4stereotype) and do something about the major problems in the game. Who cares if people gamble on a game. LOL.

RWT + gambling on game = gambling irl.

Maxed Overall since November '09

I think a bit of the problem is that you can't hide spamming pmods because they go through the filter.

Its that and player moderators have a sense of trust about them or generally do to atleast newer players to the game. Since it is possible to get scammed dicing (not that uncommon for large gambles) and a player moderator role presents trust, then a player moderator dicing sends the message that dicing can be trusted and Jagex doesn't want that to happen. Not entirely my views on the subject but how it is explained to us and why Jagex won't let player moderators dice.

Now that is quite a bit offtopic, but in an attempt to be on topic: Their are a handle full of top players that are moderators and dicing has shown to be a good source of gp (check the prayer histores XD), so its near a point for high ranked players that if they want the quick and easy money of dicing they will have to trade in the crown, which is a bit of an unfair choice in my opinion, but meh. Another angle to money making problems I guess.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

I honestly dont see why dont Jagex just remove the dice, that gets rid of a main part of gambling in runescape.

For the short term. People will still find some random factor to bet upon. Be it what colour flower is planted from a seed, to something as simple as "my next hit will be over 125".

Free trade is the problem, not the tools being used.

I honestly dont see why dont Jagex just remove the dice, that gets rid of a main part of gambling in runescape.

For the short term. People will still find some random factor to bet upon. Be it what colour flower is planted from a seed, to something as simple as "my next hit will be over 125".

Free trade is the problem, not the tools being used.

The problem is there are many people trying out their luck gambling.

Duel arena is another way to gamble but you that involves stats....

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

Remove free trade,it ruined the game,you can't make money if you don't merch,stake or dice or kill bosses but you need high end gear and stats for that too...

I voted for free trade but this is [cabbage],game got retarded

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

BuyableKing passed Paperbag for rank 11.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101