200M in all Skills

Makilio

Those people who say that real world trading isn't prevalent in dicing: the leader of Dragon Dyce sells RSGP on a well known RWT site (I'm sure you know which one), and has sold over 500B gp. Thats a couple hundred thousand pounds. Just sayin.

Asmodean <3

To get this back on topic, it looks like SUOMI has secured the 15th spot on the construction highscores. This will be his 9th (technically 8th, but slayer is all but a wrap) 200m on the front page of the respective skill - now I haven't gone through all of the others, but is this a record?

I can't wait for suomi to get 200m construction and get back to slayer. Just because he will post here again yay!

I miss langer, what happened, does anyone know him ingame? I don't play anymore but we need him back!!

He hasn't gained any xp, hopefully just forgot to anounce a vacation.

backgroundsignature.png

people make more selling RSGP a month than a lot of people make working a job for a year.

That's a bit of a hyperbole, surely.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I can't wait for suomi to get 200m construction and get back to slayer. Just because he will post here again yay!

I miss langer, what happened, does anyone know him ingame? I don't play anymore but we need him back!!

obviously died irl

A13d.png

obviously died irl

Langer is like a top 15. Inactive for 1 day= dead

To get this back on topic, it looks like SUOMI has secured the 15th spot on the construction highscores. This will be his 9th (technically 8th, but slayer is all but a wrap) 200m on the front page of the respective skill - now I haven't gone through all of the others, but is this a record?

From front page ranks and the top 15, I believe it is.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Drumgun has already 8 200mills secured on first page

Captain_Guns.png

Captain_Guns.png

Crazy Captain Productions

any other front page suomi has chance of getting?

Runecrafting, but only if he started it soon. And farming potentially, but unlikely unless he focused farming training (tree runs+cave crawlers anyone?)

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Drumgun has already 8 200mills secured on first page

Chilly has 7.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

any other front page suomi has chance of getting?

Hitpoints, Farming, and Runecrafting

Hitpoints - Rank 22 is 168m xp, Suomi is 119m

Farming - Rank 22 is 153m xp, Suomi is 76m

Runecrafting - Rank 22 is 84m xp, Suomi is 38m

I'd say he will get runecrafting and has a good chance at hitpoints if he does crawlers after slayer is done. I don't think he really has a chance at farming, but he could considering all the farm xp he will get from effigies at crawlers.

Legendknewl.png

runecrafting is more than possible, i don't think everyone of the top 22 is active at runecrafting.

suomi only has fast skills left after rc. and he has most of the cash (he said) i think maximum 2 years (unless world ends 20.12.2012... joke lol) and he is all 200m, would look pretty cool :D

I've always been curious how close drumgun would be to completionist cape trimmed if he got 120 dungeoneering. He already has over 7000 castle wars games and other than collecting statue pieces that takes the longest amount of time.

People keep telling me the effigy drop rate at crawlers is nerfed, any truth to this?

People have always had long periods of bad luck. Suomi said he went 40 hours without an effigy. But 3 effigies in an hour is not unheard of. I once got 2 effigies 1 minute apart. Of course we can't be sure that it isnt a nerf.

People keep telling me the effigy drop rate at crawlers is nerfed, any truth to this?

People have always had long periods of bad luck. Suomi said he went 40 hours without an effigy. But 3 effigies in an hour is not unheard of. I once got 2 effigies 1 minute apart. Of course we can't be sure that it isnt a nerf.

One of the people that told me said it was in an update message, I checked and I didn't see anything.

Eb.png