200M in all Skills

Makilio

There are at least 3 friends/associates I can quickly think of that are homeless AND gambling addicts. Any time they have 5 bucks in their pocket they'd rather take their chance on winning a mill then buy lunch or save up for an apartment.

It doesn't mean I'm against gambling, I love trips to Vegas. But, it can end up being a very serious addiction for some people; far worse then any drugs or alcohol.

Jagex may or may not be on to something with the pmod bans.

9703 RC xp again in 2-3 mins. Other then assisting, jack of trades is offering the fastest rc xp available on a daily basis.

There are at least 3 friends/associates I can quickly think of that are homeless AND gambling addicts. Any time they have 5 bucks in their pocket they'd rather take their chance on winning a mill then buy lunch or save up for an apartment.

It doesn't mean I'm against gambling, I love trips to Vegas. But, it can end up being a very serious addiction for some people; far worse then any drugs or alcohol.

9703 RC xp again in 2-3 mins. Other then assisting, jack of trades is offering the fastest rc xp available on a daily basis.

Wat

the-graduate-bus.png

Wat

Far worse is too strong of phrasing. Addiction equivalent to the worst of drugs is quite accurate of gambling addiction though. If someone's willing to give up their house, relationship, they sweat like crazy thinking of the next time they do it, they'll rob/cheat/lie to any/all of their friends to get money for it.. then I'd say it compares to any drug addiction.

What can make it far more insidious then most drugs is that you can usually tell someone's on drugs and you stop giving them money, hiring them to work for you and you can intervene sooner to possibly alter their behavior. With gambling it's much easier to hide the addictive behavior from everyone around you for incredibly long periods of time.

@agen desupty is on an entirely different level then dragonseance. There is no rational way of comparison.

@ Climate It shows that he has above average leadership skills which can lead me to imply that he has an unfair advantage over any other played in the runescape community.

Nickoo I am glad that you can see it the way it is. Everyone will be eventually forced to see desupty as the one and only master of RS.

That's Castle Wars

Lol, but gambling addiction is far more dangerous IRL for obvious reasons. Gambling addiction IRL = you losing all your money and have your life basically get screwed, RS gambling addiction = you losing your virtual geepees and crying for a few minutes, oh noes

A gambling addiction can manifest itself in many ways and for a recovering addict, even a harmless online version should be avoided. Yes while losing all your RS gp isn't damaging to your real wealth, it enables you to feed your bad addiction which could have very real negative consequences the further it goes (ie, losing all your money at the slots.)

Luckily the people probably gambling in RS now aren't addicted to the action itself. Most of them are just trying to make a quick buck. It's the way the game works, make fast cash so you can have real fun.

hzvjpwS.gif

Lol, but gambling addiction is far more dangerous IRL for obvious reasons. Gambling addiction IRL = you losing all your money and have your life basically get screwed, RS gambling addiction = you losing your virtual geepees and crying for a few minutes, oh noes

Not saying people rwt their houses, but most dicing addicts do get their funds from rwting. And the hosts sell it back to them lul. Endless cycle.

Desupty #1

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Not saying people rwt their houses, but most dicing addicts do get their funds from rwting. And the hosts sell it back to them lul. Endless cycle.

Desupty #1

You'll have to forgive me, but that's like saying every PKer DDoS'es their opponents.

You can't possibly back up a claim like that.

hzvjpwS.gif

tezz 47m exp

drumgun 118m exp

difference of 71m exp

tezz is already closing in the gap between him and drumgun for first to maxing combats, could tezz be the first?

hmm i doubt it...if drumgun gets 10m prayer xp per day (and he gets more than that), tezz will need to get at least 18,6m every day to beat him

Edit: Well actually if drumgun keeps going at the pace he did during the last week, tezz needs 23m xp per day if he wants to have a chance getting it first

No but even if it isn't the majority, I can definitely back up a claim that there is a portion of dicers who have rwted their gp, and probably a higher percentage of hosts who have sold some of their gp. It definitely happens, probably with the more serious addicts though.

Btw please don't ask me to actually prove it, for most people its commonly accepted that it occurs with some percentage of the dicing community.

Desupty however is completely expempt from these claims and Desupty #1 Forever

No but even if it isn't the majority, I can definitely back up a claim that there is a portion of dicers who have rwted their gp, and probably a higher percentage of hosts who have sold some of their gp. It definitely happens, probably with the more serious addicts though.

Btw please don't ask me to actually prove it, for most people its commonly accepted that it occurs with some percentage of the dicing community.

I'm sorry but you're just a joke. You can't make a claim and ask people not to question you....

Jesus_Statuz.png

You're making ridiculous claims then telling us not to tell you to prove them. You're either joking or crazy. And you said you could back up a claim that a portion of dicers rwt their gp but still ask us not to make you back it up.

You guys seriously think every dicer is legit? Cool. If I didn't say it in my last post but I think I did, the majority would be too big of a claim and I'm sorry for that- but there are obviously dicers who rwt. Go to w2 and walk around, when you see a guy get cleaned then come back one hour later with 20m... Gee how did he get that?

You guys seriously think every dicer is legit? Cool. If I didn't say it in my last post but I think I did, the majority would be too big of a claim and I'm sorry for that- but there are obviously dicers who rwt. Go to w2 and walk around, when you see a guy get cleaned then come back one hour later with 20m... Gee how did he get that?

During the day or so I was hosting the flower game (before I realised that what I was doing could in no way fit in with my personal moral creed and stopped) I saw plenty of people claim to be cleaned when what they meant was they were out of money - they would then go off, sell their armour, and come back again. If they lost that, they would go off, sell their weapon and come back again.

I must have seen 20+ people claiming to be "cleaned", but only one of them was actually reduced to literally nothing.

P.S. There was even one guy who claimed he was cleaned when what he meant was that he had lost all the money he had made earlier that day by hosting - he still had a good 100m+ to fall back on.

Go to w2 and walk around, when you see a guy get cleaned then come back one hour later with 20m... Gee how did he get that?

Staking takes maybe 5 minutes at most and you see every day people go from 50k to 50mil stakes being hosted regularly. And if you browse through our Graveyard forum, you'll see lots of pvp blogs talking about how they made billions (yes, billions) in ridiculously short timespans.

So while throughout all these activities there might be some people who have RWT'd there is absolutely no way you can say or defend that all <group> fuels RWT'ing. Because it's simply untrue.

hzvjpwS.gif

Wat

Far worse is too strong of phrasing. Addiction equivalent to the worst of drugs is quite accurate of gambling addiction though. If someone's willing to give up their house, relationship, they sweat like crazy thinking of the next time they do it, they'll rob/cheat/lie to any/all of their friends to get money for it.. then I'd say it compares to any drug addiction.

What can make it far more insidious then most drugs is that you can usually tell someone's on drugs and you stop giving them money, hiring them to work for you and you can intervene sooner to possibly alter their behavior. With gambling it's much easier to hide the addictive behavior from everyone around you for incredibly long periods of time.

Lol I don't think you are right but don't really know enough about the subject to say how. I'll say this, gambling can definitely be worse than pot and drugs like that, but I still think drugs liike meth and heroin are the worst. I'm sure we agree 99 percent on this. That one isolated statement you had just jumped out at me, sorry for nitpicking.

the-graduate-bus.png