200M in all Skills

Makilio

http://runetrack.com/daily_high_scores.php?m=9&d=26&y=2011&skill=Construction

How is 19m Construction in a day possible w/o sc, whats the xp/hr of mahogany tables?

I remember getting 500k xp/hr doing dungeon doors with sc, but damn S U O M I, is doing like 800k/hr w/o sc?

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

How is 19m Construction in a day possible w/o sc, whats the xp/hr of mahogany tables?

I remember getting 500k xp/hr doing dungeon doors with sc, but damn S u o m i, is doing like 800k/hr w/o sc?

Those Demonic Thrones which give you 25k xp a pop.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I remember getting 500k xp/hr doing dungeon doors with sc, but damn S u o m i, is doing like 800k/hr w/o sc?

Those Demonic Thrones which give you 25k xp a pop.

Runetrack failed to update once the 24h time period was up. So that 19m experience by suomi is pretty much 2 days worth.

Autumnn.png

Desupty is going for 200M all

I haven't herd much about this Desupty guy other then he was the fastest person to ever max out, I really believe he is truly destined for greatness in rs.

I know for a fact he will be #1 to 5B exp and this is why:

He has shown capability to nolife for long periods of time

He has more support then anyone else that is currently taking place in the race to 200M all

Has an extremely successful clan chat, unlike any other of the contenders.

All these facts add up to one conclusion: Desupty as rank 1 overall for infinity and beyond.

I hope suomi realizes this sooner rather then later, and quits before desupty makes a fool of him, just like any other person who has competed against him.

DESUPTY FOR RANK 1 OVERALL

He will not quit. He will not slack. Expect him.

I haven't herd much about this Desupty guy other then he was the fastest person to ever max out, I really believe he is truly destined for greatness in rs.

He has more support then anyone else that is currently taking place in the race to 200M all

All these facts add up to one conclusion: Desupty as rank 1 overall for infinity and beyond.

I hope suomi realizes this sooner rather then later, and quits before desupty makes a fool of him, just like any other person who has competed against him.

You forgot dragonseance

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

What's having a successful clan got to do with getting 1st to 5b? If anything it's just a distraction

Climate.png

Ha ha ha. Yeah Desupty.

Nickoo.png

@agen desupty is on an entirely different level then dragonseance. There is no rational way of comparison.

@ Climate It shows that he has above average leadership skills which can lead me to imply that he has an unfair advantage over any other played in the runescape community.

Nickoo I am glad that you can see it the way it is. Everyone will be eventually forced to see desupty as the one and only master of RS.

@agen desupty is on an entirely different level then dragonseance. There is no rational way of comparison.

@ Climate It shows that he has above average leadership skills which can lead me to imply that he has an unfair advantage over any other played in the runescape community.

Nickoo I am glad that you can see it the way it is. Everyone will be eventually forced to see desupty as the one and only master of RS.

We will all bow down to him someday.

Nickoo.png

edit-edit: actually, I was recently informed that Desupty is way farther along than I thought. Apparently he has been planning this for a long time and has billions of gp. He will easily get all the buyables done within 6 months

well I heard he recently got a dice rank so what's the difference

A13d.png

That's Castle Wars

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

eb6.jpg?1307463786

Jesus_Statuz.png

^ Is it really that hard to figure out?

It's neither, I know no one believes this now- but just you wait, you will all look like fools when desupty breaks out the 400m months and catches suomi. I regret that all of Suomi's hard work will only land him rank 2 in the end. This is simply the way it has to be and if you guys knew him better you would completely understand why. The way his mindset and account are set-up atm he will be the first to all 200m's even if he starts off slightly slow. This would likely be due to him opening thousands of imp jars for cons and attaching runes to his urns. Once this is done he will completely dominate all of runescape and become as popular as the great zezima.

EXPECT HIM.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

^ Is it really that hard to figure out?

It's neither, I know no one believes this now- but just you wait, you will all look like fools when desupty breaks out the 400m months and catches suomi. I regret that all of Suomi's hard work will only land him rank 2 in the end. This is simply the way it has to be and if you guys knew him better you would completely understand why. The way his mindset and account are set-up atm he will be the first to all 200m's even if he starts off slightly slow. This would likely be due to him opening thousands of imp jars for cons and attaching runes to his urns. Once this is done he will completely dominate all of runescape and become as popular as the great zezima.

EXPECT HIM.

Yea he just needs to pull off 200m fishing agility slayer mining smithing in a time period that allows him to gain 4.5 bill exp in a span that suomi needs to gain 1.9 bill exp good luck as we know this wouldn't be possible even if he played 24 hours a day 7 days a week

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

Nice clan info there.

Sure is bias in here.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

"Nolifing Lolitas"

Lolita is an excellent movie and Kubrick's most underrated.

the-graduate-bus.png

Really?

On the topic of Green098, she seems to go out of her way to be not efficient it seems. :P

Gratz to Tezz

The question is... is she efficient in her efforts to be unefficient?

I realize I said unefficient instead if inefficient. It was intentional. Think about it.

the-graduate-bus.png