200M in all Skills

Makilio

The Pit (Agility Distraction and Diversion)

If you find yourself training your Agility skill towards the end of this month you might find yourself bumping into a mysterious talent scout whos interested in finding some candidates for The Pit, RuneScapes newest and least forgiving D&D. Its somewhere youll only be able to reach via an invite, though, as you take on one of 6 different madcap events designed to give you a well-deserved break from your favourite Agility spot and test your luck and skills. Those that do well will earn generous XP rewards, unique cosmetic gear and the respect of the crazy characters at the course. Are you good enough to catch the talent scouts eye? Start running laps and find out if youve got what it takes!

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Nah, I am happy with my Yak =P

Don't really want to bother other people and 200M Prayer is less than 200 hours anyways. I don't mind relaxing few hours more after getting 200M Con.

XP WASTE !

and if you dont get xp every hour people will think you quit

So true

I heard that storm of armadyl is better then rapier for irons and steels

1. Can anyone confirm this?

2. Are there more slayer monsters it is better for?

I only tested on Iron dragons and I was getting about 38k slayer xp/h, I think it is around 32k with rapier.

Legendknewl.png

It's better for irons, steels, miths and abby demons. There's a thread somewhere on the forums about it.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

As far as I know, Storm of Armadyl always does more damage than rapier ever will, it's just very expensive. The 145-305 base damage at 99 magic is multiplied by ~1.85, which gives you a 266-559 hit range, equivalent to a max hit of 825 with rapier if they were the same accuracy, with less overkill. Magic is more accurate on the typical high-defence things (metal dragons) and maybe even better on black dragons. Magic also has the nice advantage that it doesn't have a damage-boosting ring, so the ferocious ring is even more of an advantage than for melee.

Funnily, the 452.5 average hit (with fero/fire cape on ice strykes) at 4 ticks makes for 113.125 damage per tick, whereas fire surge at 573 average hit (the wiki has a max hit picture at 1146) at 5 ticks makes for 114,6 damage per tick. Which makes Storm of Armadyl almost as good as fire surge even on ice strykewyrms.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Funnily, the 452.5 average hit (with fero/fire cape on ice strykes) at 4 ticks makes for 113.125 damage per tick, whereas fire surge at 573 average hit (the wiki has a max hit picture at 1146) at 5 ticks makes for 114,6 damage per tick. Which makes Storm of Armadyl almost as good as fire surge even on ice strykewyrms.

Ferocious ring has no effect on ice strykewyrms though?

Suomi is going to lose out on all that precious herbicide and bonecrusher xp. What a waste of xp, maxing prayer will take him 40 seconds longer

Please Suomi don't.

The humanity.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

200m herblore, prayer and construction. suomi must have a lot of cash money :] i'm sure my 92m i donated got eaten up already.

Well, 1,800 frost bones/hr at 10,700ea means that your 92m probably didn't make it 5 hours. It blows me away how fast money can be spent on buyable skills.

If you find yourself training your Agility skill towards the end of this month you might find yourself bumping into a mysterious talent scout whos interested in finding some candidates for The Pit, RuneScapes newest and least forgiving D&D. Its somewhere youll only be able to reach via an invite, though, as you take on one of 6 different madcap events designed to give you a well-deserved break from your favourite Agility spot and test your luck and skills. Those that do well will earn generous XP rewards, unique cosmetic gear and the respect of the crazy characters at the course. Are you good enough to catch the talent scouts eye? Start running laps and find out if youve got what it takes!

Excited much? It's been awhile since agility has been given a nice update.

If you find yourself training your Agility skill towards the end of this month you might find yourself bumping into a mysterious talent scout who’s interested in finding some candidates for “The Pit”, RuneScape’s newest and least forgiving D&D. It’s somewhere you’ll only be able to reach via an invite, though, as you take on one of 6 different madcap events designed to give you a well-deserved break from your favourite Agility spot and test your luck and skills. Those that do well will earn generous XP rewards, unique cosmetic gear and the respect of the crazy characters at the course. Are you good enough to catch the talent scout’s eye? Start running laps and find out if you’ve got what it takes!

Excited much? It's been awhile since agility has been given a nice update.

"Generous xp rewards" any bets it'll be less than 50k xp at 99 for half an hour's work?

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Suomi if you get 9M more prayer exp and 2.3M more crafting exp you'll have 21 skills at 50m+

No others are near 50M atm tho... 27M more attack, 35M more thieving, 37M more hunter and 12M more rc respectfully. If you can do 4M days than hunter is about 9 days from 50M :D same with thieving like 110 hours at max exp per

Btw was thinking... I know tezz isn't going for 200M all but he does have 1.224B buyable xp left... He'd be well over 4B :o (4.1 something)

i thought tezz was? just not as hardcore as suomi, but he is tackling skills to 200m and doesnt show any signs of retiring.

you guys realise the dps gap between storm and rapier is roughly the same dps gap a a rapier and a d scim? yes its that much better

the list you named is so so so short, yes metals are obvious but it goes further to any monster wehre youd hit more than 70% in full virtus

this could continue to include blk demons, probably mutated vleds, definately dags, definately hellhounds, probably dark beasts, and thats just the start of the list

id bet alot of money that more than half of the efficient task list is stormable, if not 3/4

a_final_name.png

^ the staff doesn't cover runes.

Yes, the difference between storm and rapier is somewhere around the difference between rapier and dscim, but for tasks that are cannonable I think it's hard to justify the cost of the runes (the extra dps of the staff in those situations doesn't actually save you significant time).