200M in all Skills

Makilio

As far as I'm concerned, donations are no different than dicing, and are even more respectable than staking, which is pure luck. If drumgun wants to play without all of these, I respect him for it, but it's not fair to call out players that receive donations when everyone else dices or stakes for their money.

facepalm

Staking is not luck based unless you're one of those lads who just sit afk while hoping their character boxes the win.

alternate facepalm...

Clicking different attack styles doesn't do shift....

And Mage boxing is exactly the same. It all comes down to who hits highest (which is, to say, luck).

1. By selecting a different attack style, you get a +3 bonus to your level on the one you selected.

2. Mage boxing with movement is different to no movement. Movement mage boxing you use animation delays and you have to know when to ice/blood, no movement boxing is more when to blitz/barrage.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't getting a +3 bonus to your attack style end with classic? I believe selecting an attack style simply lets you choose which skill to get experience in (other than the effect of crush/slash/stab, none of which would have an effect in boxing).

So I'm running low on my supply of facepalms but I'll find another one...

99+3 = 102. This applies to anything even to 99. So if you're 99 in combats... either way it's like they're all 102. No matter what style you'd have that +3. 102 = 102.

Logically:

99 = 99 True

3 = 3 True

You always attack with one style, and every style offers +3. so if you're attacking, you have +3 in that select style.

If 99 = 99, and 3 = 3, than through addition property, 99 + 3 = 99 + 3.

Thus, 102 = 102. Therefore, attacking with any style is 102. If 102 = 102 than there is no advantage.

if jagex dont want people to profit from getting 200m magic xp they should probably get rid of fist of guthix, superheating, humidify and all the other spells that you can profit from.

god damn. who would even alch to 200m xp hahaha

*cough* bots *cough*

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Does anyone know sombody who is getting 200m fishing low alching at barb atm? I'd like to stalk their fishing, agility and magic xp to see how many trout/salmon/sturgeon they get.

how can you know that just from xp?

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

-It's basically admitting defeat to the bots

-Alch values are supposed to act as a safety net in case prices get dangerously low

-There were already items you could alch for profit so how is this any different, if someone is willing to alch to 200M mage hell they deserve it

-Now bots will drive down prices of nature runes to 74 gp (the new alch value, hell they buy for 82 gp in the g.e right now) consequently making other stuff even more profitable to alch, defeating the whole purpose of the change

-Way to ruin whatever the hell was left of Runecrafting, now low levels can't even graahk for a profit. Inb4 p ess 10 gp ea.

#Jagexlogic M8's

I disagree. Jagex did it right because now the prices of the Nature runes will go even more low. So, graahking will not be profiable = bye bots

god damn. who would even alch to 200m xp hahaha

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to superheat while mining and then alch for the rest of the Xp.

Does anyone know sombody who is getting 200m fishing low alching at barb atm? I'd like to stalk their fishing, agility and magic xp to see how many trout/salmon/sturgeon they get.

If you are looking for this, BEFORE urns, I heard this from a friend that was going to 200m Fishing (got 70m and quited Runescape sadly):

67 Fishing Xp per bait

6.5k Agility Xp/hr

6.5k Str Xp/hr

71050 Fishing Xp/hr

Probably this isn't the most accurate numbers possible but it probably is very accurate.

Nothing in training, but as a13d said, its just admitting they'd rather change the game than stop bots. If they changed the game *to* stop bots- that's acceptable. Changing the game to avoid stopping the root cause will never work though obviously. Bots would only stop graahking if natures were 1/2 the price of essence lol, and then anything related to nature runes would be messed up.

Plus just saying, if bots stop graahking- graahking becomes profitable- bots start gaahking again most likely. If they didn't bother then that would be nice but it seems like they would probably go back.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

most hilarious nerf of all time :thumbsup:

only hurts bots though so no big deal. Also only worthwhile way to RC for low lvls is ZMI, only worthwhile way for mains is Effigies. Nothing of value was lost

How does it only hurt bots? I had spent my 3M bank on nature runes to high-alch while woodcutting mahogany for some profitable magic xp without slowing down my other skilling. They implement this update while I'm at school. I have to sell my runes back for cheap because they changed this, meaning I lose out on money and EXP. I'm no bot, and it hurt me.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

-Alch values are supposed to act as a safety net in case prices get dangerously low

-There were already items you could alch for profit so how is this any different, if someone is willing to alch to 200M mage hell they deserve it

-Now bots will drive down prices of nature runes to 74 gp (the new alch value, hell they buy for 82 gp in the g.e right now) consequently making other stuff even more profitable to alch, defeating the whole purpose of the change

-Way to ruin whatever the hell was left of Runecrafting, now low levels can't even graahk for a profit. Inb4 p ess 10 gp ea.

#Jagexlogic M8's

I disagree. Jagex did it right because now the prices of the Nature runes will go even more low. So, graahking will not be profiable = bye bots hello bots at abyss.

Fixed it.

#Jagexlogic M8's

I disagree. Jagex did it right because now the prices of the Nature runes will go even more low. So, graahking will not be profiable = bye bots hello bots at abyss.

Fixed it.

People who bot won't exactly be fans of getting skulled. But yeah, they'll probably do it anyway. I can't imagine them getting angry over losing something they never earned.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

i just threw up

also why dont u have "take bob" as the first option so you don't have to right click?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

#Jagexlogic M8's

Fixed it.

People who bot won't exactly be fans of getting skulled. But yeah, they'll probably do it anyway. I can't imagine them getting angry over losing something they never earned.

They already do bot deaths and bloods. Just not as much as natures because of the quest requirements.

only hurts bots though so no big deal. Also only worthwhile way to RC for low lvls is ZMI, only worthwhile way for mains is Effigies. Nothing of value was lost

How does it only hurt bots? I had spent my 3M bank on nature runes to high-alch while woodcutting mahogany for some profitable magic xp without slowing down my other skilling. They implement this update while I'm at school. I have to sell my runes back for cheap because they changed this, meaning I lose out on money and EXP. I'm no bot, and it hurt me.

That sucks. Didnt Jagex say that was a glitch? Or was it only superheating that they call glitching? Its hard to tell with them.

But you can still do that and lose some money, its not like its hard to get anymore.

I don't dice, I don't stake, I can't boss hunt as I can't get good gear because I can't get money, any skills which could be profitable are not anymore because of bots, so if you'd like to give me some suggestions as to how money is so easy to get, please, let me know. Until then, i'll be using MTK for gp.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

That sucks. Didnt Jagex say that was a glitch? Or was it only superheating that they call glitching? Its hard to tell with them.

But you can still do that and lose some money, its not like its hard to get anymore.

I don't dice, I don't stake, I can't boss hunt as I can't get good gear because I can't get money, any skills which could be profitable are not anymore because of bots, so if you'd like to give me some suggestions as to how money is so easy to get, please, let me know. Until then, i'll be using MTK for gp.

I have my methods, im sure you can figure out some as well. I personally dont rely on luck (staking, dicing, merching, pvm) and make 20m an hour.

Luring? XD

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

#Jagexlogic M8's

I disagree. Jagex did it right because now the prices of the Nature runes will go even more low. So, graahking will not be profiable = bye bots

M8 I don't think you realize that even if bots make can make 10k cash per hour they will continue to bot. Bots do not tire or loose motivation like us humans do. Natures will crash to 74 gp and pure essence to about half of that. Of course there will be some time periods where it will be a net loss for the bot owners to sell the nature runes. This is easily avoided by hoarding the runes until it is profitable to sell them again - all while the bots continue to Runecraft. As shown here, in the long run, this update only only hurts legitimate players who still Runecraft or happen to be in possession of large amounts of nature runes. The bots won't give 2/3rd of a [cabbage] since they don't even invest any of their time in the game in the first place, rather they'll be like "lol brb 10 more frost bots" Jagex is yet again cutting off money making methods for legitimate players trying to make their way through this game. Not only does it cause pragmatic problems such as these but also the principle of the whole ordeal is an accurate representation of Jagex's mentality towards the bot situation as a whole - They're focused on generating temporary (not even) fixes that will only hurt the player community in the long run instead of focusing on the root of the problem. The myopia of it all is astounding to me.

TL;DR -> http://gyazo.com/876ea919ddb6cd04280f25fdca325db9

A13d.png