200M in all Skills

Makilio

200m mage/smith/mining superheating

200m when you combine craft/herb/prayer xp

180m construct

cannonballs for slayer, and 100m farm/summon xp combined

He did cook with sharks i think, and fm with adze mainly (?) so they don't count.

Drumgun QQing about donations - priceless.

There's some things money can't buy, for everything else there's mastercard donations.

Fanboys with low postcount who don't want to see the full picture and can only see the xp misreading stating facts as crying, priceless.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Edit: Not really lol, I've had a few free things (everyone has had like a gift or something silly during their Rs playing time) but that's nothing that would make me able to afford skills like 200m construct prayer etc. I also don't ask for donations. It's not being bitter, but since you went into detail you can't only mention the positive details about it. That would be boosting your own achievements, now wouldn't it be?

Well I am pretty sure most people know already about my donations so I didn't mention it. Donations are part of the game and if people are willing to help me, of course I am going to accept the help. Especially because 200M in all skills takes so long so all the help is more than welcome. Never tried to hide that I get donations either, I am very grateful for all the help I have gotten.

If the only way to train skills was by doing everything yourself, I would be more than happy to do everything myself but sadly rs isn't like that.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Drumgun, I understand that you feel the highscores would be completely different if free trade hadn't been re-introduced and understandablely so, however why must you beat a dead horse and bring it up everytime you post here. I think almost everyone who reads this thread at all knows that's how you feel and whenever you post it just creates arguments about something that can't be changed. I respect the fact that you made all your money on your own and the others who did- but the game changed and now money isn't worth anything. Tbh, it seems like you should play diy because the new methods for skilling are too easy or something, the new method for cash is dicing/staking/donations/gemeos2/ring world/w.e else there is. Idk maybe that isn't valid but thats how I've always related it. And also, the rankings really wouldn't be *that* different. Suomi would've just taken more rime to make cash but considering it turned out he's like the only one going for 200m all these days it seems like he would still have ended up rank 1 sometime or another.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

I have to agree with Drumgun.

Quoting Suomi: "I was having money problems a bit with slayer but I could have killed frost dragons or nex for a while if needed."

You COULD but you didn't because you wanted to save hours or, like Drumgun said, skip money making part.

Let's making a fun calc:

You needed more or less 30b for 200m all. Frosts was 2.5m gp/hr

30b/2.5m= 12k hours of PURE money making. That would be like getting 864m Agility Xp.

So, when you say "I could still be #1", yes probably you could but MUCH later. You got 30m agility months. So, you would need 29 months of pure money making... 2.4 years!

So, you would #1 2.4 years later without donations (and not including time training fast skills and assuming other people didnt got xp in those 2.4 years)! Have fun, Suomi.

I think it's about time (once more) to drop the donations discussion. If you want to make a proper discussion thread, including an inspiring OP, well-reasoned and well-written posts on all sides, be my guest, but please keep it (mostly) out of this topic, as it at times threatens to outgrow the other lines of discussion. There are a lot of things touching on maxing total xp and it's fine to mention them once or twice but pages of reiterating opinions isn't going to make anyone any wiser. Just link the first post of an idea in your signature or w/e.

Thank you.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Quoting Suomi: "I was having money problems a bit with slayer but I could have killed frost dragons or nex for a while if needed."

You COULD but you didn't because you wanted to save hours or, like Drumgun said, skip money making part.

Let's making a fun calc:

30b/2.5m= 12k hours of PURE money making. That would be like getting 864m Agility Xp.

So, when you say "I could still be #1", yes probably you could but MUCH later. You got 30m agility months. So, you would need 29 months of pure money making... 2.4 years!

So, you would #1 2.4 years later without donations (and not including time training fast skills)! Have fun, Suomi.

What you talking about? Just because I would have to get the money wouldn't mean that my exp would stop and I couldn't train other skills? I could have got 200M Slayer just like now and be almost 3B Overall Xp... no need to camp frost dragons for 2,4 years to get enough cannonballs for 200M Slayer.

Funny how this all is coming from a guy who got 28B and knows how to make 75m/h and still begging for donations.. have fun getting 200M all skills.

Anyways not going to argue anymore, so pointless.

Haters gonna hate.

EDIT: Obviously I would have killed Nex which was like 10M/h but nice calculations, this thread really makes me laugh sometimes... people argue about ANYTHING. Have fun all :)

Oh and thanks as always for the support <333

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Let's making a fun calc:

So, you would #1 2.4 years later without donations (and not including time training fast skills)! Have fun, Suomi.

What you talking about? Just because I would have to get the money wouldn't mean that my exp would stop and I couldn't train other skills? I could have got 200M Slayer just like now and be almost 3B Overall Xp... no need to camp frost dragons for 2,4 years to get enough cannonballs for 200M Slayer.

Funny how this all is coming from a guy who got 28B and knows how to make 75m/h and still begging for donations.. have fun getting 200M all skills.

Anyways not going to argue anymore, so pointless.

Haters gonna hate.

As far as I know, skills like Smithing and Magic cost money. Used to cost more, as you know. And overloads for slayer and enough materials to max total lvl to be able to use your effigys still cost money. Not 2.4 years ofc but still time. I could calc it easly but you are a smart guy, so no need.

I don't see where i begged for donations.... oh wait, but I did see you do it! 28b is more than enough cash for 200m all even using the most expensive ways, so I don't see why I would beg except when joking or trolling.

Im not a hater to be honest. You are a good player and I apreciate most of your work, specially the non-buyables skills and the no-lifing. But, if you want to know my point of view, when I see you training buyables, means nothing for me.

Gets your facts right and I hope no one argue against this post because would be waste of energy/time.

Thanks for the good luck tho.

EDIT: Thanks, and ended editting. I hope you don't make a big deal about this since the discussion is about pixels and humans are much more than pixels. :thumbup:

gameos why do you even bother? you're a noob with crappy stats. you almost have 200m xp in the easiest skill and you're not even maxed. you have no credentials to criticize anyone's methods and you post like you are competition in the 200m exp race. by the time you get 2b exp rs will probably be dead. but you take rs serious so there's no point arguing with you. you're just a rs2 version 10 product who rides around on a horse with stilts.

gameos why do you even bother? you're a noob with crappy stats. you almost have 200m xp in the easiest skill and you're not even maxed. you have no credentials to criticize anyone's methods and you post like you are competition in the 200m exp race. by the time you get 2b exp rs will probably be dead. but you take rs serious so there's no point arguing with you. you're just a rs2 version 10 product who rides around on a horse with stilts.

Just to clarify:

I never bought my goal to this topic. I won't be able to be in the "competition in the 200m exp race" anytime soon. And I wouldn't care if i was at that "race". Funny how you say that I'm a noob but you care enough about me to flame me. Sorry but it's amusing for me how you write something but act in other way.

Doesn't really matter to me if people make big deal about exp leads or even if someone gets 200M all skills. I play for my own enjoyment, doesn't really matter what other people think but of course it's nice if people don't hate for no reason at least.

I want to say few things anyways. When Gertjaars was still active and got 2B Overall exp, I was actually closer to 200M all skills than him back then already. I only had like 500M overall exp back then but if you think about it, instead of getting 200M Agility you could easily get 200M Prayer/Herblore/Contruction/Cooking/Crafting/Firemaking and maybe even more fast 200M skills. Also when you think about my 250M lead at the moment, it's actually a lot bigger because other people still need to train slow skills eventually.

I don't mean to brag but felt like I needed to say this.

A lead gained only because you skipped the moneymaking process.

@Paper: would probably look like this:

#1 Elias

#2 Jdela

#3 Telmo

#4 Drumgun

#5 Elvis

#6 Allar

#7 Suomi

#8 Tezz

#9 Kingduffy

#10 BuyableKing

#11 Green

(bit unsure about the last 4)

Suomi would still be #1 really. He has only just started on buyables?

200m mage/smith/mining superheating

200m when you combine craft/herb/prayer xp

180m construct

cannonballs for slayer, and 100m farm/summon xp combined

He did cook with sharks i think, and fm with adze mainly (?) so they don't count.

Edit: Not really lol, I've had a few free things (everyone has had like a gift or something silly during their Rs playing time) but that's nothing that would make me able to afford skills like 200m construct prayer etc. I also don't ask for donations. It's not being bitter, but since you went into detail you can't only mention the positive details about it. That would be boosting your own achievements, now wouldn't it be?

Fun fact, the first person to get 200M summoning got a good deal of his xp from a bonus, meaning less time spent on it. I guess he's number one because he was just skipping the charm gathering process.

Actually Sojour, that shows how much you know! I got 0 summon xp from bonus xp weekend. I was rank 3 with 31m xp summon for a long while and kept it around that number, moving up slowly to stay right under the first page. Then I went from there to 200m summon in a single week, which was in early July. That's nowhere near a bonus xp weekend. Which you will be able to tell by the upload date of this video:

But, that sure was a fun 'fact'! ;)

Also, Langer hasn't logged on Rs for a couple of weeks now...I'm fairly certain that he's on vacation or has a busy work period right now.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

I don't see where i begged for donations.... oh wait, but I did see you do it! 28b is more than enough cash for 200m all even using the most expensive ways, so I don't see why I would beg except when joking or trolling.

Well you said that in your thread earlier, idk if you edited it and I don't care. You clearly said there that you got 28B and still need donations. Same thread you keep posting about all the time even though this tip.it thread isn't just about you.

And like I said earlier, people still could have given me large donations if they sold me something which had a lot higher street price than ge price. Before free trade I bought party hats for like 300M each and now they are like 2B. So no need to make posts how I would be #10 or something if free trade was never returned...

Shame this thread turned out like this, so much arguing about anything...

rs is a race to 200m exp all for those who are involved. it doesn't matter how you get there, it's who gets there first. if suomi wants to accept donations, then let him. if someone wants to money make then let them. if someone wants to buy rs2 gp then let them. if anything, people should be encouraged to donate to suomi. i wont be around to play rs forever and i'd like to see 200m experience in every skill. i know only a handful of people are able to achieve this, but suomi seems the most ambitious at the moment. why waste 2 years of your life money making when you can skip that process? would it be any different if someone boxed suomi for a phat set and he won? rs is just as much of a luck based game as it is a skilled based game. some people can merch successfully, some people know when a glitch is going to happen and to exploit it, some people might come back from being inactive for 4 years and have a bank full of rares. why should the unlucky people suffer while the lucky people reap the benefits? maybe suomi boss hunted for ever and only got a few good drops, while someone did it for a month and got billions of gp in drops. the only way to fairly measure 200m exp all between players is for them to start over and do everything themselves with no help whatsoever. i feel sorry for those who just got 85 slayer because whips are only 500k whereas when they were first released they were nearly 100m. just sit back and enjoy the race and stop getting your panties in a twist.

Hedgehog. I definitely approve. It's good to see that someone is using logic and not just jumping on the bandwagon. Desupty is 2x as far as Suomi- true, but obviously new methods will be released for the slow skills that are 150k/hr+ and that basically eliminates a good portion of the deficit. The remaining time will be made up simply outplaying suomi.

Desupty #1- Forever.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

On the contrary. You're the one who should be taking a step back from the game if you criticize others so harshly for having no 'merit' where it doesn't even matter. He's free to post in the discussion and voice his opinion; leave him alone. He shouldn't take RuneScape seriously? You shouldn't take posting seriously. Lighten up, kid, and come back to the big boys' table when your tantrum's over. You don't want to be treated rudely, don't treat others the same way, because it reflects a lot more on you than it does them.

Unspamming:

I've said in a previous thread why I think relying on donations isn't so 'dishonorable'. The only thing you need is an efficient playing style if you're looking to succeed in a competition. Relying on donations to some extent is an excellent competitive strategy. Donations allow a player to be more efficient because there's less time invested for a higher XP benefit. It's logical to rely (partly) on donations from a willing fan-base or captivated spectators who care enough, and have enough cash to donate. People make the assumption that a component in a 'true' achievement is integrity, which translates to, in the context of this thread, skilling without external reliance.

People feel that if a player relies on donations, to whatever degree, it devalues the achievement because it's no longer an accurate reflection of their own ability; they were helped. Realistically, the difference in clicks and time invested (the two most potent measures of 'ability' in this game) between the two scenarios is not so large to begin with, so what 'ability', and hence achievement, is being devalued?

None. If all a skill takes is extended patience, and a lot of clicking over time, (which means anyone has the potential to, provided they have hands and a lot of free time), there's essentially no real value you can take away from an achievement, other than patience, which is also useful when applied to a plethora of other areas where it can be more productively used. Of course, it may seem like more than that to some players, but I'm the showing the reality of the situation to those few players who are too shy, or deluded, to admit the truth to themselves.

Congratulations, you found out after you achieved 99 Strength, that you're a patient person, and that you're "superior" to a few million players for a while. Don't get me wrong. It certainly is an achievement that you meticulously planned this goal, but what was used up in the process? Just your patience and free time. Nothing else. It didn't require advanced mental calculation, it didn't require research into several interdisciplinary areas of study, it didn't require you to formulate an advanced equation, or falsifiable hypothesis, if we wish to compare how the two values could have been used.

Bottom line, don't take so seriously a game where nothing takes real skill. That means even relying on someone else, for a short period of time, won't take away much real value already inherent in your goal. Cash donations and having people light fires for you? No difference in the end result, sorry. When you start assigning values like 'integrity' and 'skill' (which in my opinion, are being grossly overused) to an achievement that doesn't take any more real skill then patience, you're going to lead to ridiculous conclusions, and hence delusions, about an achievements' worth. That's because what RS really is, never served, nor ever will serve, as a reliable standard for gauging 'skill'.

The above isn't intended to stem or dissuade discussion in this particular vein. I think it's interesting who will reach first for all skills, if that even happens. It's more directed at the players who devalue achievements using these same arbitrary values, and bash others for supporting strategic methods contrary to their opinion.

It seems, Osiris, that you and I agree at least on the issue of donations, but I still dislike how you bashed someone else for lacking 'credentials' and the needless ad hominem attacks. You could've conducted yourself more maturely.

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

Congratulations, you found out after you achieved 99 Strength, that you're a patient person, and that you're "superior" to a few million players for a while

i fakemaxed with 99 str

just sayin

A13d.png

Congratulations, you found out after you achieved 99 Strength, that you're a patient person, and that you're "superior" to a few million players for a while

i fakemaxed with 99 str

just sayin

I guess I was proven wrong on that one then :P

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif