200M in all Skills

Makilio

Lol drumgun just complains about anyone who might even slightly come off better than him. I actually thought he was a cool guy, until he started posting here with all his "this is the way to play and standard of what will be considered an achievement."

Just because you purposely made your goals harder for yourself doesn't mean other's have to as well. L2CopeWithDefeat.

Also I'm sure this is probably why most of the high level players can't stand you, man up. Also Tezz will be seen as the true master of combat by a heavy amount of the RS population, so before you start [cabbage]ing about that too, get use to it.

@I guess this is the part where I say on topic to make this post is semi approvable even though the question that's posted here is in rush just to justify the post beforehand.

Do any of the top players have any brawlers left they plan to or haven't used yet? Would be interesting seeing as how much of a pain they are now.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

Has anyone tried barbarian fishing recently, for some reason my character stops fishing every 4-5 fish.

Edit: Apparently you can now get strange rocks from barbarian fishing.

This has been happening to me at Rocktails as well. Extremely annoying when trying to do homework.

Dito with the Rocktails

Slayin_Zoras.png

Afk cw so he can [bleep] to the fullest extent.

Edit: Sad its bleeped out -.- I think you know what I mean though :wink:

I thought he explained he could already do that :P

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

complains about anyone who might even slightly come off better than him... posting here with all his "this is the way to play and standard of what will be considered an achievement."

Funny. Those are the exact same reasons why I don't like people who go round saying anyone who doesnt use the "most efficient" method for every single thing are inferior. It's kind of odd to see them being applied the other way for once.

As for my view on donations - all it does imo is turn a solo achievement into a group achievement, with the account owner becoming the figurehead of the group. There is still an achievement there, just it is an achievement which is, or should be, shared among many, rather than just a single individual. In my view it is more honest than hosting dicing games, which is what a lot of other top players do nowadays. At least donators know how much they are giving away and don't hope to get a profit from it.

If you take large amounts of donations, you get the satisfaction of higher levels of achievements, but that higher achievement is shared across many. If you don't, you have to accept lesser achievements (or taking longer to reach them), but you get the satisfaction that the achievements you get are yours and yours alone. Both are worthy in their own ways.

all buyables via Merch/PvM etc and all slow skills done > buyables via donations and all slow skills done > all buyables via Merch/PvM etc > buyables all via donations > scamming/RWTing all buyables

Of course making the money yourself is more respectable. However, this is rs2k11 and buyables mean nothing. He's merely utilizing free trade because of the simple fact that he can. He's estabilished his credibility and there are honest people willing to contribute to him.

So until someone else comes by and maxes out all slow skills, none of you hold a candle to Suomi

/discussion

A13d.png

Has anyone tried barbarian fishing recently, for some reason my character stops fishing every 4-5 fish.

This has been happening to me at Rocktails as well. Extremely annoying when trying to do homework.

YAY LEGAL BOTTING IS GOING AWAY@@@@@ :thumbup:

Can't believe people are beyond 3b xp these days, even harder to believe that this game isn't dead yet.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Happened to me with rocktails. Also, when I click the fish spot after a few minutes again to not log off, my character just stops fishing. I avoid this by walking a square back and then click to fish. Really annoying.

Someone crazy enough to thoroughly test a new method?

friend of mine tried brutal green drags for 2h50mins and got 4 effigies

brutals are kinda high cb and relatively easy to kill, he used full bandos, fight hat, rapier.

Not able to cannon them, but can use bonecrusher and bank some hides with yak for easy pray xp/money, They also drop loads of blood runes.

If the effigyrate turns out to be decent, it could be an alternative to crawlers while making cash instead of a moneydrain crawlers is.

brutals are kinda high cb and relatively easy to kill, he used full bandos, fight hat, rapier.

Not able to cannon them, but can use bonecrusher and bank some hides with yak for easy pray xp/money, They also drop loads of blood runes.

If the effigyrate turns out to be decent, it could be an alternative to crawlers while making cash instead of a moneydrain crawlers is.

It might be better to tan the hides, make bodies and alch them.

Test is kind of small, and I'm thinking it would be inferior to glacors unless you need melee xp badly.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

How many kills per hour your friend got?

Omg it's a dream come true. :D

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I think it would be awesome if you stopped agility animations halfway through and went back to the start of the course.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I think it would be awesome if you stopped agility animations halfway through and went back to the start of the course.

You don't lose Fishing Xp/hr if you keep paying attention but in that way you wouldnt gain any decent Agility Xp.