200M in all Skills

Makilio

The reason I approve of these methods is because when you have other things you need to do (such as homework) it's more efficient to afk rather than log out, like you said. Since you yourself do this I don't the purpose of bashing Rocktails/Ivy in the first place.

A13d.png

I cut ivy when Im running.

Have a treadmill next to your PC? :D

Yes.

The reason I approve of these methods is because when you have other things you need to do (such as homework) it's more efficient to afk rather than log out, like you said. Since you yourself do this I don't the purpose of bashing Rocktails/Ivy in the first place.

Im against to the game content and to the people that do it to "watch movies and series". They can do whatever they want to be honest, but don't tell me they even play Runescape.

I cut ivys because Im forced to stop playing. It's not a option for me.

I also enjoyed your weekly update A13d, hope you continue them until Langer's return :P (baring hes not dead since 2 days mia = dead or quit for most maxed people... 2 weeks = dead, funeral, and scholarship fund already in place)

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

I cut ivy when Im running.

Have a treadmill next to your PC? :D

Not as pro as DRAGONSEANCE who has a cycling thing under his desk so he can slay and exercise at the same time

Obviously the cycling mechanism powers his PC.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I'd say just post it A13d, the last one was very well written and far more worthy of a read then the current trend of discussing people who are thousands of hours of the most efficient gameplay behind...

It was great of langer to start the weekly updates but since he's gone we shouldn't just not have them when someone is volunteering to fill in.

Honestly a13d update is better then langers. Its like when you grew up playing rsc and then play rs2 and reminisce of the good ol days and when rsc is finally opened again you log on and are like wtf is this?

Well I wouldn't say that, it takes a lot of skill to consistently come up with interesting things to say week after week. He's done quite a fine job of that over the months.

I'd say just post it A13d, the last one was very well written and far more worthy of a read then the current trend of discussing people who are thousands of hours of the most efficient gameplay behind...

It was great of langer to start the weekly updates but since he's gone we shouldn't just not have them when someone is volunteering to fill in.

Well said. I'll start writing and post it sometime later today.

A13d.png

Tezz should by wednesday unless he runs out of money first

We'll see what A13D has to say about this in his weekly update ;)

NO.

LANGER. WILL. ALWAYS. DO. TOP. 15. UPDATES.

I MISS HIM *cries*

This is why I used spoiler tags for my last update. We all miss him. Are other people offended in this manner as well? I was just trying to cover for him until his gets back. Do people want more of my updates or am I ruining Langer's rep or something? I'm trying to provide you guys with some entertainment while he's gone but if more people feel like this I will stop, just let me know.

Lol. I was just joking, I thought the ALL CAPS would give it away. But yeah, you're probably the 2nd best updater in this thread. I 100% support the decision.

(I wasn't joking about the crying part though. I literally am still crying over langer's disappearance irl).

That's precisely why I'm against it. You get free Xp without actually playing the game. That's the same reason so many people are against botting. They're getting free Xp without actually playing the game. I'm simply extending it past the official Jagex rules.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Hmm, we should find a random p2p noob with little over 1500 total, just an average player, and make him a legend.

Spread the word that he's going for all stats 200m and try and make him more famous then s u o m i.

Gemeos2's total is 2118, is that low enough?

Lol, mine's higher than that >.< 2170 is where it's at.

According to Thai calculator, you need 11538 hours to 200m all. I need 11477.

If the point is choose the player that is more noob, you are a better option than me. :shades:

(This is one example that total lvl doesn't mean much most of times).

How far is my Jebrim I account?

11806 hours left, so obviously Gemeos2 owns Jebrim, especially when he reaches 200M cook and maybe even The Milestone Cape (80)

How much is an account with all level 1's

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Hmm, we should find a random p2p noob with little over 1500 total, just an average player, and make him a legend.

Spread the word that he's going for all stats 200m and try and make him more famous then s u o m i.

Gemeos2's total is 2118, is that low enough?

Lol, mine's higher than that >.< 2170 is where it's at.

According to Thai calculator, you need 11538 hours to 200m all. I need 11477.

If the point is choose the player that is more noob, you are a better option than me. :shades:

(This is one example that total lvl doesn't mean much most of times).

How far is my Jebrim I account?

11806 hours left, so obviously Gemeos2 owns Jebrim, especially when he reaches 200M cook and maybe even The Milestone Cape (80)

How much is an account with all level 1's

Thai's calc doesn't work that well for skills under 99 because it assumes you are using the maxed methods, though it can be used to guesstimate.

EDIT: Dark Lust has just today left to get another +12m in order to break the 400m month. And it looks like suomi has two more days based on his monthly gains

That's precisely why I'm against it. You get free Xp without actually playing the game. That's the same reason so many people are against botting. They're getting free Xp without actually playing the game. I'm simply extending it past the official Jagex rules.

I understand what your point it, but still, it requires a lot more input than a bot. Ivy can either be there for like 4 minutes or for 10 seconds, it varies. Yes, it's pretty much free xp, but that's just how the skill is made. If they really made it so you had to click for every cut, I think a lot of people would quit. They had that system in RSC - they're over that now, so I don't really know why they would implement it. There are still skills that require a lot of input (Agility, Runecrafting, Thieving, Slayer...). There are just some skills that need more input and some that need less.

If you really want that system, you should play RSC. But I see you already do, good luck with 99 Agility on RSC! :)

terravir.png

In rsc extra fish would automatically be dropped should you have a full inventory

Mother of god.

I remember when everyone and their mother actual-AFK trained combats for hours at places like the axe hut in wildy or bandits, although I think bandits are still popular today

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

In rsc extra fish would automatically be dropped should you have a full inventory

Mother of god.

I remember when everyone and their mother actual-AFK trained combats for hours at places like the axe hut in wildy or bandits, although I think bandits are still popular today

Peopleat bandits use an autoclicker to keep themselves logged in since the games logs you out if you don't interact with it for long enough.

I understand what your point it, but still, it requires a lot more input than a bot. Ivy can either be there for like 4 minutes or for 10 seconds, it varies. Yes, it's pretty much free xp, but that's just how the skill is made. If they really made it so you had to click for every cut, I think a lot of people would quit. They had that system in RSC - they're over that now, so I don't really know why they would implement it. There are still skills that require a lot of input (Agility, Runecrafting, Thieving, Slayer...). There are just some skills that need more input and some that need less.

If you really want that system, you should play RSC. But I see you already do, good luck with 99 Agility on RSC! :)

Clicking once every 5-10 seconds wouldn't be incredibly difficult.

@Xensure, I'm looking to see how much my Agility is worth. According to Gemeos, apparently 200m agil and 200m rc take absolutely no time in thai's calculator. I have completed only 100 hours towards all 200m's. LOL!

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

@Xensure, I'm looking to see how much my Agility is worth. According to Gemeos, apparently 200m agil and 200m rc take absolutely no time in thai's calculator. I have completed only 100 hours towards all 200m's. LOL!

Nah you need to spend time underneath pollniveach for agil and rc if you cant complete them from finishing combat skills. Its difficult to tell from looking at the calc that you need to spend time training them.

I'm looking to see how much my Agility is worth. According to Gemeos, apparently 200m agil and 200m rc take absolutely no time in thai's calculator. I have completed only 100 hours towards all 200m's. LOL!

Welcome to effigyscape rip RS

A13d.png

I enjoyed your take at the top 15 update. You seem to know a lot of the top players personally and can add a bit of humor and fun into the updates as well as letting us know what they're up to. I support you in Langer's absence for sure.

O I was reading a different page. Either way I support you A13d.

floorgazer.png

I made a copy of Thai calculator. Then put all stats to only 1xp. Then I changed the agility xp to 200m, no change. Then rc, no change. Unless the calculator have bugs, nice effigyscape Jagex.

I made a copy of Thai calculator. Then put all stats to only 1xp. Then I changed the agility xp to 200m, no change. Then rc, no change. Unless the calculator have bugs, nice effigyscape Jagex.

That is odd. There should be some changes in the crafting and summoning times. edit: as well as fishing, firemaking, hunter, thieving, woodcutting which would probably mean that having 200m rc and agil would take longer to max.

Nah you need to spend time underneath pollniveach for agil and rc if you cant complete them from finishing combat skills. Its difficult to tell from looking at the calc that you need to spend time training them.

But having done 200m agil already would mean less time at cave crawlers, so it should at least show something...

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png