200M in all Skills

Makilio

Haha what's your rsn? Wonder if I've heard of you lol, pm is on if you don't wanna say here. Interesting though, I predicted Doc would be the 2nd to get it when the capes came out, guess I was wrong about that :/

He probs would've if he did his statues. But then you got all these kids afking castle wars 18 hrs a day or manipulating the worlds so they just go in at the last minute to the game. I figured Dylan woulda been top 3 after they came out and seen how close he was. As for my rsn that is a secret my friend. We've talked before on the forums though ;p. I'm sure you will figure it out eventually, but I'd rather you not say it if you do.

Haha what's your rsn? Wonder if I've heard of you lol, pm is on if you don't wanna say here. Interesting though, I predicted Doc would be the 2nd to get it when the capes came out, guess I was wrong about that :/

He probs would've if he did his statues. But then you got all these kids afking castle wars 18 hrs a day or manipulating the worlds so they just go in at the last minute to the game. I figured Dylan woulda been top 3 after they came out and seen how close he was. As for my rsn that is a secret my friend. We've talked before on the forums though ;p. I'm sure you will figure it out eventually, but I'd rather you not say it if you do.

Well... Lethe is that river in the underworld, and Keres are those evil things disguised as cheerleaders from Percy Jackson, so I conclude that you are obviously... um...

Can anyone post a pic or discription of the most efficent cannon spot and where to stand for cave crawlers?

You should stand under your cannon and you should put your cannon virtually in the middle of where all the arms of the caves meet.

(And gzz on 99 ranged? Last time I looked at that siggy I could have sworn it was 98)

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Xp rates:

Dungeoneering - 300k

No way you can consistently get 300k Dung xp an hour, I used to play for 42 hours at a time with minimal breaks and only got about 240k xp per hour. There is such a thing as c1's and waiting for other people is inevitable while training the skill. But if the above refers to total xp and the other 60k comes from skilling/combat exp I guess it might make sense.

Wow, Zezima is rank 30 now. I hope he gets back on the front page soon :thumbsup:

Wow! He has been probably playing a lot lately, lol. Seeing him in the front page makes me remeber the good old times :)

P.S. GOGOGO S U O M I!!

Xp rates:

Dungeoneering - 300k

No way you can consistently get 300k Dung xp an hour, I used to play for 42 hours at a time with minimal breaks and only got about 240k xp per hour. There is such a thing as c1's and waiting for other people is inevitable while training the skill. But if the above refers to total xp and the other 60k comes from skilling/combat exp I guess it might make sense.

You shouldn't count the waiting time unless you don't do a bank skill while waiting. How long were your C1s and your larges?

Wow, Zezima is rank 30 now. I hope he gets back on the front page soon :thumbsup:

Doubt he will. He's gained less than 30M total xp this month, with the major gains in fast skills. I can see him being on the front page again only if a bunch more people quit and he keeps going at 30M/month.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Doubt he will. He's gained less than 30M total xp this month, with the major gains in fast skills. I can see him being on the front page again only if a bunch more people quit and he keeps going at 30M/month.

Indeed, he has lost 2 ranks the last month, don't think we will see him in front page unless some mass high players are reset/banned for botting or zezima decides to get real :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

I'd really like to see zarfot vs. suomi but its too late.. if there would be anyone that could've gone up against suomi it would've been him.

Zarfot played too little to compete with suomi.

Zarfot easily averaged 8-10 hours a day in 2010. He would be serious competition.

Makaveli_93.png

Xp rates:

Dungeoneering - 300k

You shouldn't count the waiting time unless you don't do a bank skill while waiting. How long were your C1s and your larges?

My calculations are based on Dungeoneering over a long period of time, a month without stopping. Just check Runetracker records. Larges and c1s will always vary. It's impossible to always have a perfect floor.

I must admit, when I dungeoneered there wasn't the do a floor you have already done and it ticks off floor you haven't done mechanic. But still, I can't imagine a consistent 300k per hour.. Maybe a little under that but then again there's no way to know how much combat exp the person is getting in the floor, if they are keying or not... 300k just seems a tad bit high. But maybe with tokens? :unsure:

Nice the way cost of prayer has gone down 3 billion since the reintroduction of botting free trade (although partially due to the panic buying thinking that no one would kill green drags for bones).

Don't want to start another bot conversation I just wanted to say it because drumgun just got 200m prayer and tezz and suomi are doing prayer now.

Nice the way cost of prayer has gone down 3 billion since the reintroduction of botting free trade (although partially due to the panic buying thinking that no one would kill green drags for bones).

Don't want to start another bot conversation I just wanted to say it because drumgun just got 200m prayer and tezz and suomi are doing prayer now.

Well I thought it was pretty obvious ;) Drumgun, Tezz, Suomi and Dark Lust doing prayer at the same time (all getting 170m+ xp), could only mean that the price is low.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!