200M in all Skills

Makilio

Aww I missed him :(

Zarfot definitely has the right attitude. Why do we sit here mindlessly clicking on things that require no thinking at all? Just because it's addicting to a point I guess, lol. Don't feel bad Crystalfarm. I'm sure he didn't mean it.

I see he isn't a mod anymore. I guess it doesn't mean much to him. I could never part with it though.

If only I could be like him and just realize that RS is a GAME that has no meaning in the real world! Well, other than dice hosts making thousands of dollars a week........but I won't count that. All it gets is satisfaction and some e-fame which can be nice but it won't lead you anywhere good. I had good times though. But good things must always come to an end unfortunately. I'd write a longer post but I have a lack of writing skills. Luckily not as bad as Green's though :wink: Sorry Green!

~Paperbag~ Still weeping about the loss of his computer wife named Runescape.

LOLOL I'm pathetic :oops:

Have fun playing RS while it lasts guys. Love you all, especially Suomi <3:

ITT everyone realizes they are more pathetic than CrystalFarm

except me and green098 good fight

We all know Zarfot just plays a different game now

@Paperbag RS is meaningless but so is everything else in life so calm yourself. accept the fact that games get boring eventually and find something else to enjoy.

PS make more rs noob rant vids

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

@Paperbag RS is meaningless but so is everything else in life so calm yourself. accept the fact that games get boring eventually and find something else to enjoy.

The reason Jagex's detection system only gets some of the bots is because not all of them are programmed by Zarfot. Fact.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

You really live up to your RSN.

floorgazer.png

What I can't help but wonder, does intensify your training, for example, doing barbarian fishing while dropping/alchin in the meantime compared to afk Rocktail fishing, help on your route to stay motivated?

Reasoning why I tend to believe this:

- intensifying your training keeps you IN the game and IN the zone. While it does wear you out, if feels like you've done something in the game. This helps you stay connected with the game more, in long term, helping you reach your goal before losing interest.

In this reasoning, if said player did a more intens, more focus required method, he would not only be more motivated, he would often get more EXP/HOUR. This more then makes up for the fact that you wear down and aren't able to play as long as you could when you afk.

perhaps there is a slice of truth in this. Feel free to discuss.

@Gemeos2: Goodfight

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Xp rates:

Dungeoneering - 300k

No way you can consistently get 300k Dung xp an hour, I used to play for 42 hours at a time with minimal breaks and only got about 240k xp per hour. There is such a thing as c1's and waiting for other people is inevitable while training the skill. But if the above refers to total xp and the other 60k comes from skilling/combat exp I guess it might make sense.

You shouldn't count the waiting time unless you don't do a bank skill while waiting. How long were your C1s and your larges?

My calculations are based on Dungeoneering over a long period of time, a month without stopping. Just check Runetracker records. Larges and c1s will always vary. It's impossible to always have a perfect floor.

I must admit, when I dungeoneered there wasn't the do a floor you have already done and it ticks off floor you haven't done mechanic. But still, I can't imagine a consistent 300k per hour.. Maybe a little under that but then again there's no way to know how much combat exp the person is getting in the floor, if they are keying or not... 300k just seems a tad bit high. But maybe with tokens? :unsure:

When dungeoneering efficiently, you do rows. 300k exp/h is just three 20 minute floors an hour, which is incredibly easy. Adding tokens and assuming your team does better than 20 minutes (though I suppose not everyone has access to better teams), you should be getting much higher than 300k/h. C2s are more efficient than c1s if you're not 99 fishing, so c2s shouldn't be factored in, as it's fishing exp that you're after there. C1s shouldn't take more than 30-35 minutes. Less if teammates have both laws and cosmics.

And as someone else mentioned, you should do bank skills while you wait for floors (if you have to wait).

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

What I can't help but wonder, does intensify your training, for example, doing barbarian fishing while dropping/alchin in the meantime compared to afk Rocktail fishing, help on your route to stay motivated?

- intensifying your training keeps you IN the game and IN the zone. While it does wear you out, if feels like you've done something in the game. This helps you stay connected with the game more, in long term, helping you reach your goal before losing interest.

In this reasoning, if said player did a more intens, more focus required method, he would not only be more motivated, he would often get more EXP/HOUR. This more then makes up for the fact that you wear down and aren't able to play as long as you could when you afk.

I think it's better to mix it up. Not be a total tryhard like Zarfot or Foot and end up burning out, not saying they did but it would happen to a lot of people. I'd pick ivy for wc and rocktails for fishing just when I need to afk, otherwise I'd do slayer or something that I can do efficiently without having to glue my face to the RS screen.

Makaveli_93.png

I personally agree.

In that text there is the two main reasons why I love/prefer intensive clicking methods: "keeps you IN the game and IN the zone" and "get more EXP/HOUR". And there isn't anyother thing as fun as playing Runescape in Internet, imo.

If you aim for something (example 200m in some slow skill), you want to get it as fast as you can. And if thats really a goal, you want to interact with it, work for it. You won't feel that you completed your goal if you afk it all (atleast I don't).

Kinda hard to explain what I want to say.

Goodfight.

I think it's better to mix it up. Not be a total tryhard like Zarfot or Foot and end up burning out, not saying they did but it would happen to a lot of people. I'd pick ivy for wc and rocktails for fishing just when I need to afk, otherwise I'd do slayer or something that I can do efficiently without having to glue my face to the RS screen.

Keep training the same skill for long time helps you. And those two players didn't burn out. They had good reasons to stop playing the game at all or stop playing for Xp.

Goodfight.

Keep training the same skill for long time helps you. And those two players didn't burn out. They had good reasons to stop playing the game at all or stop playing for Xp.

Goodfight.

Hence the "not saying they did". Also, if you can't find anything fun on the internet it doesn't mean that other people can't too. I watch so many videos, series, movie... read stuff online, chat with people etc. Honestly, if someone told me I have to fully concentrate on RS and neglect the other things I enjoy doing on the computer I'd quit L. No point in sacrificing that much effort and time into a dying game as we all call it. I've already played this for 5 years and I think I started to split screen only about a year ago... I dunno why it took me that long.

O and early congratz to the true master of combat, Tezz, on 200meters prayer XP!@

Good fight.

Makaveli_93.png

Goodfight.

Hence the "not saying they did". Also, if you can't find anything fun on the internet it doesn't mean that other people can't too. I watch so many videos, series, movie... read stuff online, chat with people etc. Honestly, if someone told me I have to fully concentrate on RS and neglect the other things I enjoy doing on the computer I'd quit L. No point in sacrificing that much effort and time into a dying game as we all call it. I've already played this for 5 years and I think I started to split screen only about a year ago... I dunno why it took me that long.

Good fight.

Not saying you can't find xp waste stuff oops I mean fun stuff in Internet. It's all about botting oops I mean afk oops I mean no interaction.

Oops I mean Goodfight.

Goodfight.

Good fight.

Not saying you can't find xp waste stuff oops I mean fun stuff in Internet. It's all about botting oops I mean afk oops I mean no interaction.

Oops I mean Goodfight.

And then in the end you realize all that intensive no brainer clicking was for nothing like Zarfot did and you're like "O".

Good fight.

Makaveli_93.png

Goodfight.

Good fight.

Oops I mean Goodfight.

And then in the end you realize all that intensive no brainer clicking was for nothing like Zarfot did and you're like "O".

Good fight.

Why you think intensive clicking isn't fun?

In that video, anyone see Jebrim I and Jebrim II being logged out after each other at about 2:00? Multiple accounts logged on at the same time is an offense I thought...

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

In that video, anyone see Jebrim I and Jebrim II being logged out after each other at about 2:00? Multiple accounts logged on at the same time is an offense I thought...

I don't think classic counts.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Nope becouse Jeb I is playing Runescape Classic :P Which doesn't interact with RS2 in any way.

Mess_Up.png

Good fight.

In the end we all reach that conclusion. Though I may regret a lot of the time I spent skilling I certainly will never regret a lot of what I did learn off runescape

I have learned that I can make cool shapes with fires without having to relight :shades: (I especially like trolling edaters by making love hearts around them and quickchatting "This is not a dating site.")

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX