200M in all Skills

Makilio

I don't see why Herblore Xp rate is 750k:

Max xp rates for all potions:

Attack - 550k Xp/hr

Str - 575k Xp/hr

Def - 600k Xp/hr

Magic - 410k Xp/hr (used to be 450k but dat botting oops i mean make-x)

Range - 695k Xp/hr

Torstol + extremes - 1600k Xp/hr

According to my calcs, Herblore is more like 785k Xp/hr.

You spend this mins making extremes for 1k overloads:

36.5 magic, 22.4 range, 24 att, 24 str, 24 def, 37.5 torstol

In 168.4 mins, you got 2200k Herblore Xp.

(60*2200)/168.4= 783.847981 Xp in one hour.

Attack - 550k Xp/hr

Str - 575k Xp/hr

Def - 600k Xp/hr

Range - 695k Xp/hr

This is the breakdown I have in my thread on rsof

2423 pots/hr for extreme attack/strength/defence/potion making part of magic pots

Grinding mud runes should be the same as dragonstones 4823 per hour

Ranging potions 2746 per hour

It takes 1 hour to crush 4823 mud runes and 2 hours to make 4823 magic potions so they would be 1608 per hour

I'm not sure about overloads but I'll take your 1500 per hour figure

Making 1 potion of each extreme would take and an overload would take

1/2423 + 1/2423 + 1/2423 + 1/1608 + 1/2746 + 1/1500 hours

So you can make 346 overloads per hour which is 761k/hr

It was arbiterspar who told me 750k but I never bothered to change it in the spreadsheet. Also it was 755k/hr when superheating while grinding mud runes but then there was that superheat nerf.

Attack - 550k Xp/hr

Str - 575k Xp/hr

Def - 600k Xp/hr

Range - 695k Xp/hr

This is the breakdown I have in my thread on rsof

2423 pots/hr for extreme attack/strength/defence/potion making part of magic pots

Grinding mud runes should be the same as dragonstones 4823 per hour

Ranging potions 2746 per hour

It takes 1 hour to crush 4823 mud runes and 2 hours to make 4823 magic potions so they would be 1608 per hour

I'm not sure about overloads but I'll take your 1500 per hour figure

Making 1 potion of each extreme would take and an overload would take

1/2423 + 1/2423 + 1/2423 + 1/1608 + 1/2746 + 1/1500 hours

So you can make 346 overloads per hour which is 761k/hr

It was arbiterspar who told me 750k but I never bothered to change it in the spreadsheet. Also it was 755k/hr when superheating while grinding mud runes but then there was that superheat nerf.

I don't see why 2423 pots/hr instead of 2500.

Also, I said 1600 torstol + extremes per hour. Not 1500.

I did not included the Dungeoneering scroll in extreme rangings. It's 725k Xp/hr.

Let's go again:

Attack - 550k Xp/hr

Str - 575k Xp/hr

Def - 600k Xp/hr

Range - 725k Xp/hr

According to my calcs, Herblore is more like 788k Xp/hr.

36.5 magic, 21.5 range, 24 att, 24 str, 24 def, 37.5 torstol

In 167.5 mins, you got 2200k Herblore Xp.

(60*2200)/168.4= 788k Xp in one hour.

for 2424 there is 4 seconds banking which includes

Time for bank screen to open

time to deposit potions

time to withdraw ingredients

time for bank screen to close

time to use a potion on a secondary

time for the potion making interface to open

time between clicking the interface and potion making starting

It was a fair estimate

It did not include scroll effects, I didnt know until a while after that the scroll did more than save secondaries

You can't blame me for getting the ovl rate wrong after being given faulse information "I'm not sure about overloads but I'll take your 1500 per hour figure

"

for 2424 there is 4 seconds banking which includes

Time for bank screen to open

time to deposit potions

time to withdraw ingredients

time for bank screen to close

time to use a potion on a secondary

time for the potion making interface to open

time between clicking the interface and potion making starting

It was a fair estimate

It did not include scroll effects, I didnt know until a while after that the scroll did more than save secondaries

You can't blame me for getting the ovl rate wrong after being given faulse information "I'm not sure about overloads but I'll take your 1500 per hour figure

"

I calculated what you call secounds in game-ticks, which is more accurate in my opinion. Don't forget about 1 tick saved at the last potion of the invo btw.

Moving on, the calculator is yours so you choose the source of the information, I don't see why Fletching is 665k Xp/hr with Broad arrows.

Assuming 6k ticks/hr, it's 675k Xp/hr:

225 xp/2 ticks

225*3k= 675k

You could make it to 0 hours needed if the player need atleast half Woodcutting Xp of the fletching Xp needed. I don't know if this is possible in Excel tho.

I did not forget the last tick

For fletching there is something called server lag which is why mkf isnt 320k/hr and firemaking wasnt 1500 logs per hour

Its like non stop criticism I gave you reasons why I have those figures and you don't even appretiate why I have those figures you just criticise more without any appretiation for the time I dedicated to the sheet so that others could use it.

But seriously Cabbage off way too many people criticise the values I use. Just use it or don't.

Warning: Do not read this if you are concerned about preserving the authenticity of Langer’s updates or if you are OCD about having the updates released at an exact particular time like Thai Long

Le top 15

#0 : Zezima : Nope, Chuck Testa.

#lim x->0+, x : MOD F*&$NG CHRIS L:

mcl.png

YOU GUYS CAN ALL JUST STOP TRYING TO GUESS WHO WILL BE #1. AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THIS GUY ALREADY HAS 200M ALL SKILLS LET ALONE 120 IN EVERY STAT BEFORE 120 STATS ARE EVEN RELEASED.

(Credit goes to Korey Leon for the idea and Mat Dragonx for the pic!)

#0.1 : Desupty : 5B XP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012. Trained the Dicing while Fletching skill as well as some livid hell I mean farm.

#1: Dragonseance : Hai I like to open dis thread once a month and go “Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1 Dragonseance #1” But seriously, this guy has been slowly training some Slayer lately (understandable because of college) and could get his Slayer rank taken by the almighty Roger Al in the coming weeks. D-seance recently passed Zezima on the hiscores and is less than 50M from making front page.

Update of the top 15

1. S U O M I : 3,28B xp (+97M). You guessed it folks, Suomi has been completely dominating Prayer this week with an astounding 95 million experience point gain in the skill. He also achieved this week something no player has ever done before: He actually broke his RaF bonus because he gained too much XP! He should achieve 200M Prayer and start on Herblore before next week’s update. In addition to these impressive feats, Suomi also worked on the e-fame skill by participating in various YouTube interviews and making his adventure’s log public. Now all he needs is a forum avatar! This bulldozer of a player has also been going neck to neck with Dark Lust on the Runetracker overall records page, with Suomi at 389M monthly xp and Dark at 390.3M. Coming milestones: 100M WC, 100M summoning, 200M Ranged, 200M Prayer, 200M Slayer, and http://gyazo.com/cbb9cd130470d526739d459c22a92536

2. Tezz : 3,03B xp (+88M). The second biggest gainer this week, the King of 200M’s beasted through a week consisting exclusively of Prayer. He achieved the 3,000,000,000 mark this week, passing the inactive Elias in the process. It looks like he will keep rank 2 for a very long time. Tezz will not only continue to solidify his “King of 200M skills” title when he achieves 200M Prayer but will also attain the“King of all combat related skills” title, and, from the looks of his cash situation, “King of donations.” (Watch out Suomi!) Coming milestones: 200M Prayer (13th)

3. Elias : 3,00B xp Inactive. Rumor is he’ll be training the irl travelling skill by visiting Australia soon.

4. Buyablequeen : 2,92B xp (+15M). Again repping Mr. (or Miss, if you will) Consistency, Jd trained mainly Slayer with a bit of Farming and Woodcutting on the side. He also used a couple effigies this week and reached 50M Slayer for his 17th skill over 50M. He should pass the inactive Elias about 5-6 weeks from now to reclaim the rank 3 he lost to Tezz earlier this week. Coming milestones: 200M thieving and 200M farming (10th and 11th skill)

5. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive I mean world ranking: #1

6. Drumgun : 2,83B xp (+62M). Drumgun really pulled a Drumgun this week and, after months of stocking up on GP, finally achieved 200M Prayer for his 11th skill at 200M, thus becoming the first person to max combat skills. Rumor is that his in-game combat level is now 139, however this is yet to be seen. Drumgun passed up Elvis for rank 6, trained a bit of Woodcutting and, from the looks of it, started on Crafting this week. Coming milestones: 200M WC (12th)

7. Elvis : 2,79B xp (+12M). Another relatively slow week for him, Elvis mainly Slayed and Smithed with a bit of Fishing and Farming on the side. He should reach 100M Strength for his 13th 100M stat the next time he decides to train Slayer. At his current rate, it seems like he’ll pass up the inactive Telmomarques about 6 weeks from now. Coming milestones: 100M Strength and 100M Farming

8. Allar : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

9. Zarfot : 2,35B xp. Inactive. Probably training the IRL Agility skill or something.

10. Kingduffy : 2,30B xp (+1M). A very slow week for the King, Mr. Duffy did a farm run or two and about 400K Crafting and 500K Runecrafting experience. It seems Runecrafting legit takes its toll on you now a days! He should be safe from the incoming competition for the moment. Coming milestones: 100M ranged, 100M Hunter, and 100M Smithing.

11. BuyableKing (Previously that guy with the numbers): 2,18B xp (+17M). Although far from the top gainers this week, Le Richard is still managing to outpace most of the competition even after staking his bank and then rebuilding when he decided to come back. It’s pretty impressive how fast he has gotten back into the groove of playing. Speaking of which, here’s a funny picture Richard posted on his YouTube that Elvis made for him: http://gyazo.com/d2c903e78bb5715216bff6bd8a4303db Richard also achieved 100M Hitpoints oops I mean Constitution for his 10th 100M stat this week and mainly trained Farming and Defence. Coming milestones: 200M Defence

12. Paperbag 2,16B xp. Inactive.

13. Green098 : 2,15B (+6M). Rly guys? No pictures of Green098 Slaying this week? I am srsly disappoint. Green opened a bit of effigies this week as well as continued to successfully Magic-Melee hybrid Slayer. All she needs to practice now is a bit of switching! Coming milestones: Nothing in sight (xp wise, at least)

14. Kngkyle: 2,12B (+7M). A faster-than-last-week week for Kyle here who pulled a week consisting of mainly Woodcutting, Crafting, and getting muted by pmods for dicing. Seriously, the guy got his mod removed, leave him alone already. Due to mainly the lack of incoming competition, he should stay in the top 15 for a while. Coming milestones: 200M WC

15. Number1 Boss 2,06B xp (+4M). Another slow week for Alkan who again did Rocktails as well as some Herb/Tree runs. Coming milestones: 100M Slayer and 100M Herblore

Outside the top 15: Pope712 passed Skiller 703, that’s about it.

Le milestone chart (I’ll probably update this once every month or two if Langer doesn’t come back, dependent on the activity within the milestone rankings)

Players with the most skills over 50M XP (Not much action going on over here, but Suomi got 50M Prayer for his 20th skill over 50M and consequently passed two inactive players as well as Elvis in the process. He seems to be approaching 50M Crafting and could tie Duffy for the most skills over 50M soon. Jd also got 50M Slayer for his 17th skill over 50M and could reach 50M Magic by the next update if he so chooses to do so):

1- Kingduffy 21 skills (+0)

2- Elias 20 skills (+0)

3 - S U O M I 20 skills (+1)

4- Zarfot 19 skills (+0)

5- Allar 19 skills (+0)

6- Elvis 19 skills (+0)

7- Telmomarques 18 skills (+0)

8- BuyableQueen 17 skills (+1)

9- Dapledo 16 skills (+0)

10- Number1 Boss 16 skills (+0)

Players with the most skills over 100M XP (Nothing out of the ordinary, Suomi just beasting it up as usual who since this chart was last updated got 100M Prayer and 100M oops I mean 200M Construction. Drumgun also got Prayer to 100 oops I mean 200M. Elvis should also reach 100M Str shortly):

1- S U O M I 16 skills (+2)

1- Allar 14 skills (+0)

3- Tezz 14 skills (+0)

4- BuyableQueen 13 skills (+0)

5- Telmomarques 13 skills (+0)

6- Elias 13 skills (+0)

7- Drumgun 13 skills (+1)

8- Elvis 12 skills (+0)

9- Dapledo 12 skills (+0)

Players with the most skills over 200M XP (Tezz got 200M Ranged for his 12th skill at 200M and should reach 200M Prayer for his 13th shortly, a skill Drumgun recently achieved 200M in as well. Suomi got 200M Construction and should also reach Prayer soon):

1- Tezz 12 skills (+1)

2- Drumgun 11 skills (+1)

3- Telmomarques 10 skills (+0)

4- Suomi 10 skills (+1)

5- BuyableQueen 9 skills (+0)

6- Paperbag 8 skills (+0)

7- Elias 8 skills (+0)

8- Elvis 8 skills (+0)

A13d.png

Thank you for the update A13d, loved Richard's keyboard XD

I am slightly disappoint in Elvis though as I noticed a severe lack of "???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????" on the keyboard

A13d.png

I created my own time calc spreadsheet. Dung ratios are the same of Thai_Thong spreadsheet and some small things.

Anyway, in this spreadsheet I assume you:

- Train Slayer normally and effigy Runecrafting;

- After Slayer, you go to Cave Crawlers to end melees and effigy Runecrafting;

- Use investigation in non-buyable skills;

- Can always get max Xp rate.

- Train all non-buyable skills with regular training methods except Runecrafting that comes all from effigys.

Xp rates:

Slayer - 50k

Runecrafting - 0 (all from effigys)

Agility - 72k

Fishing - 100k

Woodcutting - 130k + 25k fm

Mining - 95k

Hunter - 275k

Dungeoneering - 300k

Thieving - 260k

Firemaking - 600k

Summoning - 1m

Fletching - 0 (do it whie wcing)

Crafting - 660k

Herblore - 785k

Cooking - 830k

Construction - 830k

Prayer - 1m

Farming - 1.3m

Magic - 0 (comes from superheating while mining and alching)

Smithing - 280k + some from mining depending in your mining xp.

Melees - 0 when slaying 85k when crawling

Ranged - 0 (comes all from Slayer)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiNH0EgjDiPcdFF5VGtHY2dFWWJpSmFHeFRjQWZSSUE&hl=en_US

Thanks.

EDIT: Since I aparently have tons of lovers, only I can edit my spreadsheet now. You can see it and pm me in-game or in tip it If you want me to put your name there. Sorry, but too many kids tried to ruin it.

So that's why he was at ivy :ugeek:

Glad you finally did this after asking me to make it :thumbsup:

I hope you realise that someone like tezz who was maxed melee but not ranged spends time doing range, tezz doesn't max rc via effigies. Jebrim opens his effigies with crafting and others wont max magic via other skills. Variations in starting xp is what makes it so complicated. I don't expect you to change your sheet but maybe you'll realise how much effort these things take.

So that's why he was at ivy :ugeek:

Glad you finally did this after asking me to make it :thumbsup:

I hope you realise that someone like tezz who was maxed melee but not ranged spends time doing range, tezz doesn't max rc via effigies. Jebrim opens his effigies with crafting and others wont max magic via other skills. Variations in starting xp is what makes it so complicated. I don't expect you to change your sheet but maybe you'll realise how much effort these things take.

Thanks. :D

Considering you like to assume impossible xp rates:

Dungeoneering - 300k

How is dungeoneering only 300k

Where is an impossible Xp rate?

I should rephrase: Considering you like to assume impossible to sustain xp rates.

Obviously there's not a single person on this planet that's going to split + fletch arctic pines all the way to 200m.

Tbh I thought foot was going to but when he went ivys I lost all hope :(

300k an hour would likely include:

- bad floors (25+ mins or multiple deaths)

- Rushing floors

- time getting a team together, having to possibly wait for someone

Sounds fair to me tbh and along with that the exp varies so I can see how a flat 300k rate is impossible but fair for an estimate

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

I was about to put like 350k or even 400k but then I saw Thai with 242k. Since no one complained about it, I guessed that I was wrong.

I never looked at the time calc so yeh.

But if you assume 95k mining, 130k wc + 25k fm etc. you can assume atleast 350k dg xp/h.

@Poppe: if you actually want to assume max values (which you can if u like but be consistent) then time spent making teams is 0.