200M in all Skills

Makilio

Has anyone tried barbarian fishing recently, for some reason my character stops fishing every 4-5 fish.

Edit: Apparently you can now get strange rocks from barbarian fishing.

This has been happening to me at Rocktails as well. Extremely annoying when trying to do homework.

Omg it's a dream come true. :D

I don't see how this affects Agility

It's just a coding issue anyway, read my last post.

A13d.png

Has anyone tried barbarian fishing recently, for some reason my character stops fishing every 4-5 fish.

This has been happening to me at Rocktails as well. Extremely annoying when trying to do homework.

I guess Jebrim was happy due to the fact that people can't legal bot fishing.

I have been testing fish catch rates at barb for a while and I have had no problems.

And green brutal drags are same cb (same effigy drop rate) as black drags and slower kills so you could always do black drags and bank hids to cover some cannonball costs.

Congratulations Drumgun! First person to max all combat skills! So did you get level 138+1? Good luck with WC, soon you will have 9 200ms stacked up in a row.

In the race for first to 200m f2p Water is powering through cooking going for his 5th 200m and slowing closing the gap between him and el popo1. I am curious to know if he got donations because I am seriously impressed if he made the money for mage, smith, craft, and cook with only two ge slots. Also did you get 200m str before dungeon? ie. rune scimmy?

I guess Jebrim was happy due to the fact that people can't legal bot fishing.

^

Afkables = built-in Jagex-approved autoing

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Actually Sojour, that shows how much you know! I got 0 summon xp from bonus xp weekend. I was rank 3 with 31m xp summon for a long while and kept it around that number, moving up slowly to stay right under the first page. Then I went from there to 200m summon in a single week, which was in early July. That's nowhere near a bonus xp weekend. Which you will be able to tell by the upload date of this video:

But, that sure was a fun 'fact'! ;)

Also, Langer hasn't logged on Rs for a couple of weeks now...I'm fairly certain that he's on vacation or has a busy work period right now.

Dang... I read that you had gotten it over bxp weekend...

Haha guess that's what I get for not doing my research

I would say so, S U O M I made a statement that he is a "perfectionist," so it would not surprise me if (in some years from now) he achieves it. For the RuneTrack addicts (such as myself) who are always checking their prestige, you can't help but notice that he tops the chart nearly every week for total experience gained, just saying.

"If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat."

Stihlrue.png

In the race for first to 200m f2p Water is powering through cooking going for his 5th 200m and slowing closing the gap between him and el popo1. I am curious to know if he got donations because I am seriously impressed if he made the money for mage, smith, craft, and cook with only two ge slots. Also did you get 200m str before dungeon? ie. rune scimmy?

The only donation I ever accepted was 10M. I basically gave more away than I ever received. :P

It's not what you spend that matters, it's what you don't spend.

Made profit with mage, made little loss with smithing. Only cooking and craft cost me a fair bit.

I've been playing for long enough now to build up some bank, had plenty of time to save up during strength.

Only did the last 15m xp with a gravite rapier, all the rest was with a rune scim.

It's not too hard to merch in F2P if you have at least a little knowledge about the market. Of course, you do need some luck as well. :)

(the profit margin is much lower than in P2P though)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

YAY LEGAL BOTTING IS GOING AWAY@@@@@ :thumbup:

Although I do agree with you to some extent, there is no indication of when you stop fishing. Unlike mining or woodcutting where you see the tree disappear or whatever. The fishing animation continues for a couple of seconds after you actually stop fishing.

Legendknewl.png

Although I do agree with you to some extent, there is no indication of when you stop fishing. Unlike mining or woodcutting where you see the tree disappear or whatever. The fishing animation continues for a couple of seconds after you actually stop fishing.

Make a click per 5 ticks and you won't take any possible risk of losing Xp.

I've cleaned this topic of off-topic replies. If you see anything I missed, feel free to report it or PM me.

Administrator Tripsis posted the following in-thread warning:

Guys this is not a thread for people to accuse all top players of no lifing or going on about how they're wasting their time, etc. It is not appropriate or fair for you to pass judgment on players you don't know. You have no idea what their circumstances are like, and you have no idea how much time they actually do spend playing the game.

A few of you involved in the discussion should know better than to bring up this argument again. Repeat offenders will be dealt with privately.

Please keep this topic clean and on-track. Arguing who is better by accusing them of RWT'ing or other asinine things violate our forum rules and troublemakers will be dealt with accordingly.

hzvjpwS.gif

and then jagex will ban you for botting cuz u always click at the same rate

make it varied between 3-6 clicks.

Besides, I assume JaGeX would be a bit wary before banning a top-ranked player. They'd probably look into the matter personally

make it varied between 3-6 clicks.

Besides, I assume JaGeX would be a bit wary before banning a top-ranked player. They'd probably look into the matter personally

He was not saying to use an auto clicker, he was saying just click once every ~3 seconds.

Legendknewl.png

This Desputy feller obviously knows who you are Gwyn and he staged that conversation to make you look a' fool.

I had no idea I was important enough to warrant that kind of plan, so I'll take that as a compliment :rolleyes:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.