200M in all Skills

Makilio

Hmm, we should find a random p2p noob with little over 1500 total, just an average player, and make him a legend.

Spread the word that he's going for all stats 200m and try and make him more famous then s u o m i.

Gemeos2's total is 2118, is that low enough?

Lol, mine's higher than that >.< 2170 is where it's at.

According to Thai calculator, you need 11538 hours to 200m all. I need 11477.

If the point is choose the player that is more noob, you are a better option than me. :shades:

(This is one example that total lvl doesn't mean much most of times).

Good thing his goal isn't 200m all.

sigh.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

One of the definitions of botting is gaining xp without even paying attention or even interact with the game. So, I guess I'm not wrong saying that ivy or rocktails is botting.

You must not use other software to gain an unfair advantage in our games. This includes automation tools, macros, bots, or auto-typers. You may not circumvent any of our mechanisms designed to automatically log out inactive users.

You also must not use any game-specific, third-party software that encourages breaking of our rules, or bypasses the normal navigation of our website, or automatically requests pages from our website, or which endangers user accounts.

No, you are completely wrong.

Replace "botting" to "autoing" or "automated skilling" and it's accurate. Afkables in RS are basically just automated skilling methods that Jagex programmed into the game. Automated skilling ("afkables") is what I'm against. The ability to progress in this game without actively (manually) inputting mouseclicks/keystrokes for every action done in-game. Jagex is being idiotic when they ban 3rd party programs and then build those same systems right into their game. There's an idea that the autoing shouldn't be legal and they just don't go far enough with their rules. They're too focused on having RuneScape be a "casual game".

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Hmm, we should find a random p2p noob with little over 1500 total, just an average player, and make him a legend.

Spread the word that he's going for all stats 200m and try and make him more famous then s u o m i.

If the point is choose the player that is more noob, you are a better option than me. :shades:

How far is my Jebrim I account?

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Replace "botting" to "autoing" or "automated skilling" and it's accurate. Afkables in RS are basically just automated skilling methods that Jagex programmed into the game. Automated skilling ("afkables") is what I'm against. The ability to progress in this game without actively (manually) inputting mouseclicks/keystrokes for every action done in-game. Jagex is being idiotic when they ban 3rd party programs and then build those same systems right into their game. There's an idea that the autoing shouldn't be legal and they just don't go far enough with their rules. They're too focused on having RuneScape be a "casual game".

You bring up many really good points. It really does seem hypocritical to ban 3rd party programs and then make things as easy as they are. However, your conclusion that Jagex is doing something wrong is merely your opinion. Runescape has always been a primarily "casual" game, and it would be silly to say Jagex doesn't understand that. What you're asking for would be so completely different from what Runescape currently is that you might as well call it a new game.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

One of the definitions of botting is gaining xp without even paying attention or even interact with the game. So, I guess I'm not wrong saying that ivy or rocktails is botting.

...This includes automation tools...

Rocktails and ivy.

You might not agree with me but that doesn't mean that I am wrong.

lqVqC.png

classic-76561198015681283.png

Rocktails and ivy.

lqVqC.png

After seeing this picture, a rare occasion happened to me. I actually laughed out loud.

terravir.png

Rocktails and ivy.

lqVqC.png

o gawd

floorgazer.png

How far is my Jebrim I account?

11806 hours left, so obviously Gemeos2 owns Jebrim, especially when he reaches 200M cook and maybe even The Milestone Cape (80)

Judaske.png

[hide]

Rocktails and ivy.

lqVqC.png

[/hide]

o gawd

ohlawd.png

That's actually pretty funny.

Also, doesn't the hours left thing only work accurately for already maxed players? If you haven't maxed yet then you probably don't have the maximum xp rates accessible to you yet.

Also, the first result if you google "Jebrim" is a thread on rsbots.com posting gifs about his irl agility. He's also mentioned in Lover Romeo's Urban Dictionary article.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Rocktails and ivy.

lqVqC.png

obv bot

Rocktails and ivy.

lqVqC.png

shtstorm.png

A13d.png

i have all nonbuyables banked a hatchet pickaxe fishing rod and my character has feet =)

You can't buy thieving, le problem?

He bought a pharaoh's sceptre ofc.

I have every single 200m buyable banked now. Except for Agility which I can buy from the barbarian assualt tutor for 6.9b gf

u guys don't even have fish banked, I do tho see http://www.youtube.com/xa13dx

Tezz should by wednesday unless he runs out of money first

We'll see what A13D has to say about this in his weekly update ;)

NO.

LANGER. WILL. ALWAYS. DO. TOP. 15. UPDATES.

I MISS HIM *cries*

This is why I used spoiler tags for my last update. We all miss him. Are other people offended in this manner as well? I was just trying to cover for him until his gets back. Do people want more of my updates or am I ruining Langer's rep or something? I'm trying to provide you guys with some entertainment while he's gone but if more people feel like this I will stop, just let me know.

A13d.png

This is why I used spoiler tags for my last update. We all miss him. Are other people offended in this manner as well? I was just trying to cover for him until his gets back. Do people want more of my updates or am I ruining Langer's rep or something? I'm trying to provide you guys with some entertainment while he's gone but if more people feel like this I will stop, just let me know.

Your updates are welcome, I liked it and appreciate the fact you cover for Langer when he's away. If you do another you could put it in spoiler tags but I don't feel you need to.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

i have all nonbuyables banked a hatchet pickaxe fishing rod and my character has feet =)

I have every single 200m buyable banked now. Except for Agility which I can buy from the barbarian assualt tutor for 6.9b gf

Lol tbh I was expecting lots of living rock minerals and a pile of homework

Lol tbh I was expecting lots of living rock minerals and a pile of homework

rocktails pay for the minerals bro, so my 15k urns suffices =] for the pile of homework check my bxpw vid lol

Your updates are welcome, I liked it and appreciate the fact you cover for Langer when he's away. If you do another you could put it in spoiler tags but I don't feel you need to.

Thanks. Does anyone else feel this way? I want the majority opinion on it. I'm most likely going to keep them in spoiler tags because I know that there are people who don't approve of me doing them.

edit: Thanks Superheat.

A13d.png

Tezz should by wednesday unless he runs out of money first

We'll see what A13D has to say about this in his weekly update ;)

NO.

LANGER. WILL. ALWAYS. DO. TOP. 15. UPDATES.

I MISS HIM *cries*

I like your updates, i don't think you need to use tags as some people wont see and it's nice how you're doing it langer is away

Nydous.png

I think you should keep doing the updates until Langer returns, but put them in spoilers. I'd prefer someone who knows what they're talking about to do them than some randomer. And here's to Langer's swift return :[

Asmodean <3

I like your updates, i don't think you need to use tags as some people wont see and it's nice how you're doing it langer is away

The people who want to see it will look for it, that's the point.

A13d.png

You must not use other software to gain an unfair advantage in our games. This includes automation tools, macros, bots, or auto-typers. You may not circumvent any of our mechanisms designed to automatically log out inactive users.

You also must not use any game-specific, third-party software that encourages breaking of our rules, or bypasses the normal navigation of our website, or automatically requests pages from our website, or which endangers user accounts.

No, you are completely wrong.

^ Couldn't say better myself.

Rocktails and ivy.

lqVqC.png

Why am I not suprised to a SS post this?.... Anyway, It's efficient to cut ivy instead of log out, in my opinion. I cut ivy when Im running in real life. I wish I did not need to do it but I had health problems 2 months ago because of the lack of physical exercise.

You really shouldn't talk about something that you clearly can't understand. :shame: