200M in all Skills

Makilio

Has anyone tried barbarian fishing recently, for some reason my character stops fishing every 4-5 fish.

Edit: Apparently you can now get strange rocks from barbarian fishing.

This has been happening to me at Rocktails as well. Extremely annoying when trying to do homework.

YAY LEGAL BOTTING IS GOING AWAY@@@@@ :thumbup:

Although I do agree with you to some extent, there is no indication of when you stop fishing. Unlike mining or woodcutting where you see the tree disappear or whatever. The fishing animation continues for a couple of seconds after you actually stop fishing.

Make a click per 5 ticks and you won't take any possible risk of losing Xp.

and then jagex will ban you for botting cuz u always click at the same rate

make it varied between 3-6 clicks.

Besides, I assume JaGeX would be a bit wary before banning a top-ranked player. They'd probably look into the matter personally

He was not saying to use an auto clicker, he was saying just click once every ~3 seconds.

5 ticks is completely different from ~3 secounds. And Jagex wouldn't ban you, I'm sure.

It's certain then.

The strongest candidate has said he's not going for all 200mils. Now nothing will stop DRAGONSEANCE!!!!!1111oneone ;)

Did he even say that is "going" for 200m in all skills?

Apparently he had said at one point that he was "able to" go for 200m all skills, but his fans mistook that as him saying that he "would be" going for 200m all skills.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Hmm, we should find a random p2p noob with little over 1500 total, just an average player, and make him a legend.

Spread the word that he's going for all stats 200m and try and make him more famous then s u o m i.

Never going to happen but it would be hilarious.

tumblr_ln7c1ecJ651qcecjr.gif

Xat.png

Hmm, we should find a random p2p noob with little over 1500 total, just an average player, and make him a legend.

Spread the word that he's going for all stats 200m and try and make him more famous then s u o m i.

Never going to happen but it would be hilarious.

Shotgun me.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Has anyone tried barbarian fishing recently, for some reason my character stops fishing every 4-5 fish.

This has been happening to me at Rocktails as well. Extremely annoying when trying to do homework.

Although I do agree with you to some extent, there is no indication of when you stop fishing. Unlike mining or woodcutting where you see the tree disappear or whatever. The fishing animation continues for a couple of seconds after you actually stop fishing.

Besides, I assume JaGeX would be a bit wary before banning a top-ranked player. They'd probably look into the matter personally

He was not saying to use an auto clicker, he was saying just click once every ~3 seconds.

5 ticks is completely different from ~3 secounds. And Jagex wouldn't ban you, I'm sure.

5 ticks IS 3 seconds.

Catch fish > Click on fishing spot > Wait 3 seconds > Click on fishing spot

Catch fish > Click on fishing spot > Wait 5 ticks > Click on fishing spot

It's the same thing

Legendknewl.png

god forbid the people of Runescape understand how boring and repetitive the slave labor skills of runescape are and AFK fish rocktails

obviously against Jagex's wishes.

people who actually enjoy doing the same thing for hours on end are a lot like children, who never grow tired of the same joke mommy makes, always laughing just as hard every time.

simple entertainment for the simple mind. why do I still play this game :lol:

who are buyableking and buyablequeen? (rank 4 and 8 overall) why are their names like that?

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

god forbid the people of Runescape understand how boring and repetitive the slave labor skills of runescape are and AFK fish rocktails

people who actually enjoy doing the same thing for hours on end are a lot like children, who never grow tired of the same joke mommy makes, always laughing just as hard every time.

who are buyableking and buyablequeen? (rank 4 and 8 overall) why are their names like that?

jdelacroix changed his cuz of a joke on this forum and richard changed his as a joke...paperbag was supposed to be buyableking lol

StarViv.png

Buyableking is richard and buyablequeen is Jdela

Jdela changed his name because when we were debating who the king of buyables I posted a picture of paperbag's avatar saying he was king of buyables and a picture of Jdela's female character saying he was buyable queen jdela.png

Actually Richard just hopped on the bandwagon because the name was availible without knowing about how the joke started in this thread and when people made fun of him for stealing the title given to Paperbag within this joke he became a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very mad boy please do not tell him I told you guys this information I do not like it when he's angry

A13d.png

It's certain then.

The strongest candidate has said he's not going for all 200mils. Now nothing will stop DRAGONSEANCE!!!!!1111oneone ;)

Did he even say that is "going" for 200m in all skills?

Apparently he had said at one point that he was "able to" go for 200m all skills, but his fans mistook that as him saying that he "would be" going for 200m all skills.

Yeah he's still going for 200m all just in due time. He knows Suomi will beat him obviously. But Dragon has college, still slays a lot though.

People saying that he is going to be number one are trolls from his vent lmao

Eb.png

5 ticks IS 3 seconds.

Catch fish > Click on fishing spot > Wait 3 seconds > Click on fishing spot

Catch fish > Click on fishing spot > Wait 5 ticks > Click on fishing spot

It's the same thing

It varies, to be honest. I won't argue with you about this because you seem to know everything.

I heard Runescape is a game? If its a game, you are supposed to interact with it. I belive the fun comes from interaction. I don't see any possible interaction fishing rocktails or woodcutting ivy.

One of the definitions of botting is gaining xp without even paying attention or even interact with the game. So, I guess I'm not wrong saying that ivy or rocktails is botting.

I heard Runescape is a game? If its a game, you are supposed to interact with it. I belive the fun comes from interaction. I don't see any possible interaction fishing rocktails or woodcutting ivy.

One of the definitions of botting is gaining xp without even paying attention or even interact with the game. So, I guess I'm not wrong saying that ivy or rocktails is botting.

You can have fun with the levels and the gp.