200M in all Skills

Makilio

@PP coments: I don't see anybody getting MAX xp per hour at monkey knives for a full day. I do see people doing that in PP, including myself. In terms of max xp rate is like 5k or even under.

Assuming you have god of scpetre when pping and that you are duoing. And assuming you have ibis when at monkeys.

S U O M I did a 18mill day ?

is this possible lol with prayer ?

Prayer is 1m xp/hr afking with frost bones.

no one cares you did max at pp. This threads nOt about you or your crappy pics

His point was max XP rate at pyramid plunder is a lot easier to maintain over longer periods of time and that is why almost nobody trains at monkey knife fighters for a lot of xp.

Legendknewl.png

Tbh gem is fair to be talked about, since his goal is 200m all skills... I love players like paperbag, but I would easily consider gem for maxing out before him. All this thread talks about is suomi these days really, like drumgun wayyy back at like page 100 it seems like, its nice to see a little variety from the grats on ... Suomi stuff, although I do like suomi dont get me wrong.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Tbh gem is fair to be talked about, since his goal is 200m all skills... I love players like paperbag, but I would easily consider gem for maxing out before him. All this thread talks about is suomi these days really, like drumgun wayyy back at like page 100 it seems like, its nice to see a little variety from the grats on ... Suomi stuff, although I do like suomi dont get me wrong.

That is because there isn't really something else going on. Suomi is doing the most impressive stuff, drumgun and tezz are doing great now too though, but that is only for prayer.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

when you aren't talking about suomi in 200m all skills you are wasting time

I see wat you did thar.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I am NOT asking to anybody talk/write about me. Some guys were discussing about Pyramid Plunder VS Monkeys. I was just giving my opinion like everyone else (and explaining facts). Paperbag is a great friend of mine, I miss him all the time, but Paperbag quited. UNLESS, he comes back anyone can max out before him. (I would be glad if he came back).

Drumgun is kinda pointless discussion (no offense for Drumgun, he's a very cool guy) because his goal is not 200m all.

I like both of this guys ^, I hope anybody do not missunderstood what I want to say. Sorry If my english isn't good.

Edit:

I thought the God Sceptre makes PP a lot better now?

Xp rates BEFORE the new rewards:

Monkeys - 300k Xp/hr

PP - 270k Xp/hr (260k if solo).

God Sceptre gives around 30-35k extra xp/hr (4 extra urns per game). I am not including time saved recharging but you just need to do it 4 times per hour even with normal sceptre and VERY little time if you know what you are doing.

Ibis clothes gives around 7.5k extra xp/hr.

New Xp rates:

Monkeys 307.5k Xp/hr

PP - 300-305k Xp/hr

As you can see, the difference is minimal. I could consider 2-7k difference very important in a skill like Agility or even Woodcutting. Not that important in a skill like Thieving and Monkeys aren't reliable anyway.

Runetracker monthly overall records are being destroyed by both Dark Lust and SUOMI. It seems every day I check their monthly records are getting higher and higher.. At what point will it stop?

Also: Grats to Drumgun on 2.8b xp. You need to max so we can see you on the front page of highscores, where you belong.

Runetracker monthly overall records are being destroyed by both Dark Lust and SUOMI. It seems every day I check their monthly records are getting higher and higher.. At what point will it stop?

1 month after the end of bxpw

+ When people stop donating mass amounts of money to certain players. Inb4 Tezz joins their monthly exp's.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Desupty does not get massive donations and made all his wealth legit and will break all these donated records when he decides it's time. If you think these are impressive just wait- Desupty #1 Forever

He doesn't even have 500m xp yet.

+ When people stop donating mass amounts of money to certain players. Inb4 Tezz joins their monthly exp's.

Why do you care? I get that you have created some ridiculous standard that you play the game by but why are you expecting others to follow. Honestly most of the posts you make are criticizing others about not playing the game the way you do. Please stop, I am sure most of us here are tired of your incessant whining.

As far as I'm concerned, donations are no different than dicing, and are even more respectable than staking, which is pure luck. If drumgun wants to play without all of these, I respect him for it, but it's not fair to call out players that receive donations when everyone else dices or stakes for their money.

As far as I'm concerned, donations are no different than dicing, and are even more respectable than staking, which is pure luck. If drumgun wants to play without all of these, I respect him for it, but it's not fair to call out players that receive donations when everyone else dices or stakes for their money.

This.

Also, Inb4Tezz3Bxp and Congrats on 2.8B xp Drumgun.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Why do you care? I get that you have created some ridiculous standard that you play the game by but why are you expecting others to follow. Honestly most of the posts you make are criticizing others about not playing the game the way you do. Please stop, I am sure most of us here are tired of your incessant whining.

? That was an answer to Brood lol, not critisizing - just stating facts that you clearly have a problem with? I do agree dicing also plays a part in future big xp records though :) , and nope I don't think it's gonna stop until Jagex won't allow it anymore !

P.S. Thank you for your critisism, gave me a splendid idea. Going to write a book full of lines that can be misinterpreted so that Runescapers with insomnia will finally be able to have a good night's rest!

Also, thanks Brood and Ellac! :P

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

? That was an answer to Brood lol, not critisizing - just stating facts that you clearly have a problem with? I do agree dicing also plays a part in future big xp records though :) , and nope I don't think it's gonna stop until Jagex won't allow it anymore !

P.S. Thank you for your critisism, gave me a splendid idea. Going to write a book full of lines that can be misinterpreted so that Runescapers with insomnia will finally be able to have a good night's rest!

Also, thanks Brood and Ellac! :P

It is more the way you said it. It looked like you were bitter towards people who got donations. Just stating fact, I hope you don't have a problem with it.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Ah, no not meant in a bitter way. It is true though that you're gonna see alot more 300m+ month xp's, with the ease that people are able to obtain money now and Jagex allowing it (donations being the easiest of them). Once you have the money it's just a matter of wanting 200m buyable skills or not. They pretty much skip the process of making money, which brings them very close to it already. That will be enough incentive for more than a few to get the xp's rolling. Agreed?

And ofc I don't have a problem with that Agen :P

yIUqy.jpg

Ah, no not meant in a bitter way. It is true though that you're gonna see alot more 300m+ month xp's, with the ease that people are able to obtain money now and Jagex allowing it (donations being the easiest of them). Once you have the money it's just a matter of wanting 200m buyable skills or not. They pretty much skip the process of making money, which brings them very close to it already. That will be enough incentive for more than a few to get the xp's rolling. Agreed?

Yeah :D, also how many charms do you have leftover from 200m Summoning?

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Yeah :D, also how many charms do you have leftover from 200m Summoning?

Lol I've made a few pouches/scrolls from some, lemme see what I got left.... 31k crims, 24k green, 2.5k blue and 13k gold.

yIUqy.jpg