200M in all Skills

Makilio

People keep telling me the effigy drop rate at crawlers is nerfed, any truth to this?

People have always had long periods of bad luck. Suomi said he went 40 hours without an effigy. But 3 effigies in an hour is not unheard of. I once got 2 effigies 1 minute apart. Of course we can't be sure that it isnt a nerf.

One of the people that told me said it was in an update message, I checked and I didn't see anything.

lol then you were getting trolled they dont really say when they nerfed drops :P
StarViv.png

any other front page suomi has chance of getting?

Runecrafting, but only if he started it soon.

SUOMI has no chance because Dragonseance is going to beat him there!

[/troll]

unledpab.jpg

TBH I was reading your post when I saw Drag at W117 assisting so I felt obligated to inform the Church of Dragonseance as to his location.

what does asiting mean?

If you dont have the necessary level required to investigate a effigy you can request assistance from someone who does. Downfall is the assister gets the experience but it allows you to move one step closer to a dragon kin lamp.

637973943_FacePalm_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I remember reading somewhere that people will notice your advertising messages more if they have typos. Not sure how valid this is. though.

The Grammar Nazi inside all of us awakens!

*Has seen people go off on other people tempting to "Barrow a whip"*

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

I remember reading somewhere that people will notice your advertising messages more if they have typos. Not sure how valid this is. though.

The Grammar Nazi inside all of us awakens!

*Has seen people go off on other people tempting to "Barrow a whip"*

How does this topic even effect top players and how will it affect this thread?

I could barely top 400k but he must be getting 700k+ an hour.... Don't see how cannon and titan can make that big a difference lol. Maybe I just don't know how to chin properly :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oUGn9hYFjc 660k per hour with cannon+titan

The bone respawn placement could have been better in this video so I would guess that you could max around 680k-700k.

I was getting at least 380k way back in the day like '07 before rigour, deflector, summoning, overloads, soulwars cape/achievement capes, auras... etc. I found that getting a 3x3 of bones dramatically increases your xp/hr because you dont have to worry about moving around as much.

How is Reaction getting 10-12m range xp a day...?

Hey a friend directed me here as my name was mentioned. I'm just chinning with overloads as my boost, I have perfected my inventory for the ability to stay chinning for the maximum length of time. I have done one day when I had a tracker running the whole day so it includes banking times: *** [ CHECK ]: You've gained 13,953,842 overall exp in 17hrs 18mins 48secs. That's 805,959 exp/h. Estimated time to level up: 0secs