200M in all Skills

Makilio

Most of the posts Maka has made have been because somebody has responded to him, so of course he's going to continue talking about it, then people complain about him talking about the same thing constantly.

In S U O M I news, he's made nearly 30m herblore experience this week and is just over 100m herblore experience. How many overloads will you have at the end of this weekend?

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

About 10K Overloads, rest is from Extreme potions.

Now going to use my charms. Been slacking tho, only 11 hours elapsed in Bonus Xp timer. Most hardcore skillers probably at 20+ hours already =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

7cdf43a2c4dcfe3f72991670c55ab46a.png

I think that's about 77M Xp.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

7cdf43a2c4dcfe3f72991670c55ab46a.png

I think that's about 77M Xp.

What does the T stand for? Is it at a german server?

Edit: Has already been answered that it is K, but the post has been deleted.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

On another note, the greatest RS player of all time is near 1,5B exp!

Richard & kngkyle are about to reach 2,1B xp - stiff competition; as with Tezz & Elvis soon, presumably.

Go Suomi go! Less than 50m off the very deserved rank 1 :) Should be done in no time!

Edited by obfuscator
removed quote

maybe this theory is possible

she thinks bandos looks cool ?

or is that no option at all ? i mean she is a girl girls are very interested in looks

and i really dont see the problem

everyone plays the way they want

for example i train firemaking with maple instead of yew

while i can afford yew ? does that makes me inefficient

yeah probably

but i like it this way cause i will save money

EVERYONE HAVE THEIR OWN WAY OF PLAYING THIS GAME

if green was playing efficient she might not like the game as much as she does now

and maybe would have quiet 2 years ago....

but yeah this is just me with my everyone plays on their own way theory

im a noob i know...

Captain_Guns.png

Captain_Guns.png

Crazy Captain Productions

RS shouldn't be used for that purpose.

Who says it shouldn´t? You? The only people who can actually state the purpose of RS is Jagex, and even then they haven´t impossed a rule where you can´t mage in Bandos, they´ve only put a negative Magic attack bonus on the armour to discourage people from doing so...

RS is a game, games are meant to be fun. If she finds here style of playing fun who are you to tell her that it´s wrong and she has to change?

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Temporarily locked for cleaning.

Okay, I'm done cleaning. Let me leave yet another warning on the thread.

We all have our ideas about how the game should be played. We aren't always going to agree. There's nothing wrong with stating your opinion in a respectful manner; but when you use your opinion to spam, flame or troll that's unacceptable.

If you feel someone is not conducting themselves appropriately on this thread, don't reply to their post - report it. Doing so makes my job a lot easier and prevents me from having to lock the thread for 15 mins to clean it.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Going back on (what I consider) topic:

Suomi has reached 100M herb, his 14th skill over 100M tying Allar for most.

Kngkyle has reached 2,1B xp.

Richard should reach 2,1B xp, 200M fletching (6th skill) and pass up Kngkyle later today.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

OT: I hadn't realized Zezima had finally maxed again. Is he going for 200mil, or at least trying to get back up top now?

Damn I'm old lol.

And on that note, congratulations to him on reaching 1.5b xp

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

OT: I hadn't realized Zezima had finally maxed again. Is he going for 200mil, or at least trying to get back up top now?

Damn I'm old lol.

And on that note, congratulations to him on reaching 1.5b xp

For a moment it looked like he was going for 200M dung

He also gained around 40M fletching xp in the last couple of months

But I think he just plays when he wants to and does what he feels like doing at that moment,

seems like he doesn't care for ranks or 200m's anymore ... too bad

Judaske.png

If you are unique for some extreme degree of intellect or proficiency, that's admirable. If you are unique for that same degree of ignorance, well, that's.. ehm.. less admirable, at least in my opinion. I don't have a problem with her continuing to play how she does but you honestly can't expect people not to come up with jokes about her with that kind of a playstyle.

I'm fairly sure wasting your time discussing another player's play-style, particularly in a negative manner, is even less admirable.

Usually yes, but not this time. He actually makes an extraordinary point and good on him. Not about runescape, but in general. There is nothing an artist can't stand more than a purposeful and self-indulgent eccentric. They are a black mark on humanity and a disgrace to actual artists everywhere. They are jesters of homosapien exploration.

Note that I am not saying Green098 is a black mark on humanity or anything else. Lady Gaga is an example. What an unoriginal and artless act. She might have some talent but talent is a dime a dozen. True pioneers and brilliant artists like David Bowie have five times the musical talent and over one hundred times the artistry and musicality. I can't stand hearing young ones of today think that what Lady Gaga is original and that she is edgy with the way she dresses.

I think Green is just a case of someone having some fun going trick or treating (not trying to imply she is childlike) or going to a dress-up party, rather than someone who puts on disgusting and uninspired clothing in attempts to masquerade as a rock star or prophet.

the-graduate-bus.png

Dragonseance #1 After XP weekend

with pver 400 effigies and 50.000 seals

and 50.000 agility tickets and other wicked dragonseance stuff <3

Are you saying he's going to use these on the weekend?

If so...no.

really ?

i was SERIOUSLY thinking he had them

to bad...

I'm not saying he doesn't have them, I'm just saying they don't get bonuses on bxpw.

Dirkadirka98.png

If so...no.

really ?

to bad...

I'm not saying he doesn't have them, I'm just saying they don't get bonuses on bxpw.

Your sarcasm detector is broken mate :P

If so...no.

really ?

to bad...

Your sarcasm detector is broken mate :P

ha. lol. must be...

Dirkadirka98.png

Looks like after Suomi takes over the top spot, he will likely keep it permanently. Kind of strange to know that there wont be a different no. 1 after Suomi.

Probably* won't be a different no. 1 after Suomi. It'll be fun to see anyone, but especially him (as we've tracked him for so long), at the top of the hiscores permanently.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted